Dogwoof Reviews

02072536244

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

Tell us how Dogwoof made you happy
Great product, simple order process and arrived on time, exactly what an online shop should do.
Arrived quickly and safely.
Great film - Honeyland. Appreciate the thoughtful newsletters.
This is my second DVD I order via Dogwoof, and no problems whatsoever. Delivery takes a bit of of time to the Netherlands (some 10 days), but I can wait for good DVD's I cann't get elsewhere. I accidentally ordered 2 copies of the same DVD, contacted Dogwoof, and got a reply just minutes later, from a very friendly friendly guy who said that he would repare my mistake. I like Dogwoof!!!
Efficient and quick service providing top-quality products - thank you!
Great documentaries and short wait for my parcel as a French customer I'll be right back Thank you
VERY QUICK DELIVERY....highly recommended
Good quick delivery.
Great service - shipped the 4k Ultra HD disc I ordered to Australia promptly without hassle. Will buy from them again.
Na 1 werkdag bevestiging verzending. Jammer dat de Post er dan nog ruim een week over doet, er zullen een paar duiven de overkant niet gehaald hebben; maar: bezorgd. Keurig verpakt/ingepakt (arme duiven)
Fine transaction!
Good availability and fast shipment.
I am impressed by the swift delivery of my last order, which arrived the day after I placed that order. The process of placing orders is very easy indeed.
Amazingly fast response - the DVDs arrived in under 24 hours. Big fan of Dogwoof ever since first watching Sweet Grass some years ago, and never once disappointed.
Super quick delivery. Great packaging. Highly recommend!
When I was just 7 years old and recovering from a long surgery I watched the entire Apollo 11 mission tucked up on a sofa in our lounge. This beautifully orchestrated film captures both the events and mood of the time. The inclusion of flight information at vital moments was an unexpected treat. Seeing the fuel gauge and height dropping down with the error codes flashing up during the final descent was really quite special. This info could have been a bit bigger and in the black bar area, but that's a minor quibble. My only real complaint was it was over way too soon!
'Making Waves' ordered one day, arrived the next. Need I say more? The purchase was a follow-up to seeing the film at a cinema.
Payment wasn't going through at first (was saying that my address was invalid). Emailed help and got a quick response and the issue was resolved. Very nice. Haven't received the DVD's yet.
Great service Great items to buy Love dogwoof 👍👍👍
Easy to order, fast delivery. Overall very satisfactory.
Dogwoof is rated 4.82 based on 769 reviews