Dogwoof Reviews

02072536244

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

Tell us how Dogwoof made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I haven’t received my 2 DVDs yet to be able to write a review! Why is the delivery time not mentioned on the website?!
whilst order process was straightforward and delivery time good unfortunately poster arrived damaged, at one corner there was a tear and crumpling and a mark towards right hand side half way down.
My order still hasn't arrived..
Bought a Blackfish XXL womens fit t.shirt for myself. It doesn't fit me at all. I'm a size 18. It fits my age 11 daughter who wears age 14 clothes who is average size/height for her age T.shirt was printed on Fruit of the Loom brand t.shirt, a poor quality one at that. Delivery was really quick.
My biggest issue with this film was that even when I revisited the Dogwoof web site after the film was delivered, I can find no mention of the fact that this is a foreign language film with sub titles. This is a major problem for some people.
This wont be quick! Pleased with the DVD I bought from Dogwoof. When I made a phone call about my wrong emal address and to correct it the 'customer service dept' voice answered 'Douglas' and i had to asked- mistakenly- if this was 'Dogwood' I was correct that this was Dogwoof Dogwoof and this was Douglas who as it turned out could not hep me but gave me the managers email address to sort this out.Got the impression Douglas was not interested or could not cope with a basic inquiries. Did Douglas thin this was a internal call? I had no luck with the email address and had to phone again this time given a more professional approach to running a business. A bad first experience in using Dogwoof.
Have not received!
Product was good. Communication from seller was NON EXISTENT!!! Emailed questions were NOT answered and NO order conformation or shipping information was EVER provided.
Dogwoof is rated 4.82 based on 775 reviews