Dogwoof Reviews

02072536244

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

Tell us how Dogwoof made you happy

"I was shipped a copy of a video that is unplayable in Canada. Regional code is different, I get that it comes internationally but we should still receive a playable copy."
"Dear Dogwoof I appreciate the opportunity to comment on my experience. As a man who is very interested in the "Men's movement", I was very excited to have a copy of the DVD on advanced order. However, I was frankly rather annoyed that I had paid upfront for the DVD before its release date only to find that it appeared on BBC's "Storyville" before the DVD release date. Basically, I watched it for free on iplayer before the DVD arrived in the post. I feel there is an integrity issue here either with the producers or with those who commissioned the film. Can you tell me please how this came to be. If you are able to answer this, I would appreciate an email on ekincharles(at)yahoo.co.uk Sincerely Charlie Ekin"
"I love dogwoof~!!!"
"I ordered a "Blackfish" t-shirt and had it shipped to the U.S. at a rather pricey expense. Dogwoof gets a gold star for using quality cotton t-shirts from Gildan. Unfortunately, my shirt arrived with a silkscreen or whatever they used to place the infamous Blackfish logo and picture on the front of the t-shirt, but while it was being printed, it slid or moved off where it was supposed to be printed, and all I have is a shirt with the word "Blackfish" smeared off toward the corner, right side of the shirt, and the whale features smeared to make it nearly unrecognizable. I've contacted customer service three times and no one has gotten back to me. Thanks for being a negligent in responding when you had zero trouble taking my money. Fail!"
"Your online ordering was not the best. I had a hard time finding this tshirt. And when I received the product I was shocked. I ordered a woman's XXL and it looks like a medium. There is no way this is a 2xl !!! I did not receive any kind of a packing slip with it, so there are no instructions on returning the shirt. So now I need to go back to your website to find out what to do. On a better note - the shirt is beautiful, just too small."
"Ordered t-shirt 23rd July, (still not arrived as of 10th August). Dog Woof have not replied to my email sent on the 3rd August, or telephone call message left the next day. It's clear Dog Woof have no interest in the customer or in their customer service. And I have not interest in Dog Woof now. I would advise any potential customers to avoid buying from this company. I certainly won't be returning to them, once I have sorted out this order (if that is at all possible)."
"It hasn't arrived yet!"
"We ordered o T-Shirt more than two weeks ago. It did not arrive yet. I also wrote an Email end of last week and did not receive any reply. This is very poor service for me ;-( Order #6981 Regards Nicole"
"not had goods yet very slow"
"I purchased a canvas bag which, with shipping, cost over $14 cdn. The quality of the bag is very poor, cheaper than many bags you receive "free" when purchasing merchandise. I was very disappointed, I expected a nice sturdy bag that I could tote things to and from work. This does not fit the bill."
Dogwoof is rated 4.80 based on 671 reviews