Dogwoof Reviews

02072536244

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

Tell us how Dogwoof made you happy
Always love DW documentary’s. I’ve been watching them for years, finding cinemas in London that show them and online and dvds too. Keep up the good work, I’m your greatest fan!
I love the wonderful selection of films - especially the music related documentaries.... thank you for producing such high quality pieces of work.
Great product, price and service. Looking forward to receiving the other films. RBG was great.
Super-fast delivery and the best selection of doc films anywhere!
Excellent customer service and rapid delivery, couldn’t be more happy!
Excellent service - very fast and efficient - I am completely satisfied!
The DVD has took a long time to arrive in France but everything went out fine!
Quick delivery.
Quick no aggro service
Thank you very much for that quick service. Everything is okay. It was a pleasure to shop with you. Best wishes.
Fantastic service. I had an email from you late on Friday 21 December and spotted a DVD that would be perfect for my Mum as an addition to her Christmas present. I emailed Dogwoof to see if I could get it in time and was lucky that Gemma answered. She said that, ordinarily, it would not be possible but if I ordered it straight away she would put it in the post herself so it would get there on time. She did and it arrived in time to get it to my Mum. Fantastic service from a lovely person. Dom O'Reilly
Super speedy delivery and great communication on dispacth etc of order! Just need to find the time to sit down and watch now!
Phenomenal independent films on diverse subjects
Dear Mdm, Sir, I ordered #13839 one week ago but still didn't receive my order and today we celebrate Christmas with the family. I won't rate since I support what your company does for the art of documentary. Regards, Pieter Matthynssens Now it seems that I have to rate else my review, won't be transferred.
DVDs turned up really quickly and will be great if previous Dogwoof purchases are anything to go by.
DVD arrived very quickly and good value, thank you Dogwoof
Incredible documentary portfolio!
My order arrived the next day. Excellent!
Good product, good price, efficiently delivered. Would buy again.
Best documentary DVDs / BluRay around, always dispatched and arrive within a couple of days. Excellent service, not much more to say?
Dogwoof is rated 4.80 based on 712 reviews