Dogwoof Reviews

02072536244

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

Tell us how Dogwoof made you happy

"Great goods,bargain priced and delivered well on time"
"Easy Fast Safe"
"The web shop is good, there is no problem with it. But I contacted the costumer service and asked some questions about a movie -if the Free Solo blu ray had English subs- and they never answered me. In fact, the blu ray doesn't have subs. I don't understand why they never answer me, but I won't buy again in their web page shop."
"V fast delivery. Great service."
"Efficiency personified."
"I pre-ordered Free Solo DVD from Dogwoof (not a company I had heard of until now. Anyway order placed easily enough, confirmation came through. Then when the DVD was availble to be despatched (after its release) I got confirmation from them to say it was on its way. Arrived quickly and suitablly packaged. all in all great service and I would recomend useing"
"I haven’t received my 2 DVDs yet to be able to write a review! Why is the delivery time not mentioned on the website?!"
"Excellent films and the service is impeccable!"
"Super speedy service - order and delivery within 48hrs. Thank you!"
"The DVD product choice is very good, prices are very competitive and were in fact the lowest prices I found. The delivery service is excellent with a 48hr turnaround. Well done, Dogwoof."
"Excellent service. Item arrived double quick time. Definitely recommend."
"Just bought the outstanding 'Free Solo' from Dogwoof. The film arrived on the day of release, the price was excellent, and the service and ordering process was faultless. Highly recommended."
"I ordered the DVD on Tuesday, post free, and it arrived on Wednesday morning. You can't get better than that!"
"Dvd arrived when they said. All good."
"First pre-order from Dogwoof and everything was brilliant. Got my film earlier than expected, priced competitively and it feels good to support films closer to the source. Would happily use again."
"Arrived three weeks early and just what I ordered"
"The ordered DVD arrived promptly and in good condition."
"Great outfit."
"Dogwoof provided great service on my purchase of the DVD of the phenomenon that is Free Solo. I purchased whilst it was still showing in the cinemas, quoted a despatch date, and arrived well within timescales. Very happy viewer, purchaser...non climber... 5*****"
"Speedy delivery, good price, great customer service - what’s not to like?"
Dogwoof is rated 4.80 based on 669 reviews