Dogwoof Reviews

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

Click Here

Tell us how Dogwoof made you happy

"Dvd arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks."
"I was really pleased with my order. Great shop!"
"DVD arrived very quickly. Haven’t watched film in dvd yet but saw it twice at the cinema and it as excellent."
"Delivered on the actual release date - a nice surprise for a fab film / documentary "Maiden""
"I recently pre - ordered the "Maiden" dvd. It arrived exactly on time, and I am delighted with it. I will definitely be back for more. Thanks."
"Recently purchased Maiden documentary on Bluray it was a Pre-Order & Dogwoof delivered without any hassle or worry. Dogwoof has a brilliant & varied range of films & documentaries which are relevant to 'opening up your mind' not just entertainment but educational & informative. We all need to see & hear these narratives in a world ever more filled with cgi fantasy...There are lots of outlets for those types of genre, too many & not enough of the independents such as Dogwoof. The stock is alternative & fascinatingly varied so go for it & purchase safely & without worry of being mainstream or average it's one of the best distributors of great film making woof woof"
"I don't write reviews but if I did my review of Dogwoof would be suitably fawning and effusive."
"Ordered Tuesday and arrived Wednesday which was grand and the short at the end of Grassroots will make my smile bigger"
"Amazing service. Bargain price, free postage and next day delivery. Highly recommended"
"great site! item received extremely quickly. very satisified and will definitely use again."
"Very speedy delivery ( I live in the highlands of Scotland) efficient, website very easy to use - just great"
"Love Dogwoof’s movies! Currently building my collection. Would be great if you could access the trailer from the website when you shop for dvds."
"Prompt delivery. No problems whatsoever!"
"Always excellent films, quick delivery and a pleasure to deal with."
"Excellent films. Good service. Reliable."
"While they may not have an extensive catalogue most of my "go To" dvd's came from here and I watch them time and again."
"Fast and cheap shipping. So glad I found a DVD of 'Minding the Gap'."
"Fast delivery"
"Excellent merchandise. Rapid delivery. Very happy. Bless"
"Very impressed with speed of delivery. Excellent film which I have just watched. (Peggy Guggenheim)"
Dogwoof is rated 4.80 based on 712 reviews