Dodds Solicitors LLP Reviews

Read Dodds Solicitors LLP Reviews

enquiries@dodds-solicitors.co.uk

32 Friar Lane

Tell us how Dodds Solicitors LLP made you happy
Very professional, helpful and friendly. Providing an excellent service during what has been a very difficult situation and unnerving year due to Covid-19, thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Perfectly satisfied with the service, friendly, informative, available.
Thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Me and my wife have found your services to be one of the best in Leicester, especially Sue Fletcher (Wills Depart). We will happily recommend your firm to others.
Many thanks.
Mr & Mrs P
Posted 1 hour ago
Harvinder who I dealt with was very helpful and easy to talk to.
Thank you Sarah - you were so supportive and helpful. Thank you once again for your help and support through what was a dreadful experience. I send you my very best wishes.
Extremely helpful and professional.
Great service and courtesy provided by Harvinder and team. Very patient with us despite our anxieties and stresses. Persevered to get us the deal, exchange and completion that we wanted - done so professionally and efficiently. Thank you.
Very friendly and helpful, thank you.
We have used Harvinder Mann for the purchase of our current property and also the sale of our previous property. Harvinder is always very prompt in replying to any correspondence. Highly recommend.
My wife and I needed to revise our wills expeditiously, due to the onset of the UK lockdown re coronavirus, as we realised that our existing ones were hopelessly out of date. Sue approached our assignment with a knowledgeable and structured approach which explained the various risks and benefits of the scenarios we gave her. As a result we got wills which met our wishes and were executed within our timescales. Well done Sue and thanks again!
My sister and I feared the 'probate process' probably because neither of us had been through it before also the stories that we had heard about it. However, Sue was excellent at guiding us through each step of the process, so we understood what our responsibilities were. She was very responsive to any query, minor or major, we had. All in all everything went very smoothly which we were particularly grateful for after the sudden death of our father.
Sue was very approachable, extremely efficient and very helpful. A first class service.
Dear Sue,

I would like to say a very big "thank you" for your assistance with my recent probate application following my husband's passing.

You dealt with me with great empathy and made the whole process quick and easy. Your friendly manner and clear explanations helped me to understand the complicated legal aspects of inheritance tax and intestacy rules. You were always punctual and accessible on the telephone.

I am most grateful to you for your kind assistance at this difficult time.
I found the service you provide very good and helpful. Susan Fletcher gave me good advice and I am very happy. Thank you very much Susan, all the best.
I would like to thank Susan Fletcher for her wonderful help and support she gave to me when arranging my Will.

I would always recommend Dodds and her services to my family and friends, thanks Sue.
Dodds and Patsy in particular maintained an excellent approach and perspective when dealing with issues and delays which were out of our control. I'm most appreciative of the support. Thanks and regards.
Lovely people, great service!
I felt you kept me updated on my case and put my situation across to Court well on both occasions. Thank you for your help. I would highly recommend you to others.
Excellent team, I felt safe and secure in your hands and very professional.
Dodds Solicitors LLP is rated 4.85 based on 47 reviews