Dodds Solicitors LLP Reviews

Read Dodds Solicitors LLP Reviews

enquiries@dodds-solicitors.co.uk

32 Friar Lane

Tell us how Dodds Solicitors LLP made you happy
I was more than happy with my solicitor who kept me informed and gave me all the help i needed. I am more than happy to recommend you to others.
Very helpful and approachable. Everyone at Dodds is very friendly and that makes it less nerve wracking.
Very good service in spite of the difficulties of the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you.
I was recommended by a friend and was very satisfied with all services etc.
I would definitely recommend to any friend or family who may need legal services. Thank you.
On contacting Dodds we were allocated Sue Fletcher who we found to be very good and helped us set up our last wills and testimony's many thanks to Sue
Thank you Claire. Great dealing with you. Was always kept updated regarding my Will and if there was something that I did not understand you were always on hand to help. Thanks again.
The staff at Dodds were excellent, I was really anxious but I knew I could rely on my solicitor to always be on top of things and to explain the process clearly. The service was friendly, empathetic and professional. They supported me through the court process every step of the way and fought to protect my interests at a time i felt really vulnerable and overwhelmed. Knowing that i had an excellent team fighting my corner made a huge difference and in the end i got a really positive outcome. I will always be grateful to the staff at Dodds. Being able to rely on their support and knowledge had been life changing and i would highly recommend them.
Claire took the time to understand our needs, she explained our options clearly and was always approachable.
I used Dodds by recommendation from my estate agent Phillips George. Everybody that I spoke to was helpful and called back when not available. I am also being Dodds for a following purchase.
Very professional, helpful and friendly. Providing an excellent service during what has been a very difficult situation and unnerving year due to Covid-19, thank you.
Perfectly satisfied with the service, friendly, informative, available.
Thank you.
Me and my wife have found your services to be one of the best in Leicester, especially Sue Fletcher (Wills Depart). We will happily recommend your firm to others.
Many thanks.
Mr & Mrs P
Harvinder who I dealt with was very helpful and easy to talk to.
Thank you Sarah - you were so supportive and helpful. Thank you once again for your help and support through what was a dreadful experience. I send you my very best wishes.
Extremely helpful and professional.
Great service and courtesy provided by Harvinder and team. Very patient with us despite our anxieties and stresses. Persevered to get us the deal, exchange and completion that we wanted - done so professionally and efficiently. Thank you.
Very friendly and helpful, thank you.
We have used Harvinder Mann for the purchase of our current property and also the sale of our previous property. Harvinder is always very prompt in replying to any correspondence. Highly recommend.
My wife and I needed to revise our wills expeditiously, due to the onset of the UK lockdown re coronavirus, as we realised that our existing ones were hopelessly out of date. Sue approached our assignment with a knowledgeable and structured approach which explained the various risks and benefits of the scenarios we gave her. As a result we got wills which met our wishes and were executed within our timescales. Well done Sue and thanks again!
Dodds Solicitors LLP is rated 4.86 based on 56 reviews