Dodds Solicitors LLP Reviews

Read Dodds Solicitors LLP Reviews

enquiries@dodds-solicitors.co.uk

32 Friar Lane

Tell us how Dodds Solicitors LLP made you happy
Dear Sue, I would like to say a very big "thank you" for your assistance with my recent probate application following my husband's passing. You dealt with me with great empathy and made the whole process quick and easy. Your friendly manner and clear explanations helped me to understand the complicated legal aspects of inheritance tax and intestacy rules. You were always punctual and accessible on the telephone. I am most grateful to you for your kind assistance at this difficult time.
I found the service you provide very good and helpful. Susan Fletcher gave me good advice and I am very happy. Thank you very much Susan, all the best.
I would like to thank Susan Fletcher for her wonderful help and support she gave to me when arranging my Will. I would always recommend Dodds and her services to my family and friends, thanks Sue.
Dodds and Patsy in particular maintained an excellent approach and perspective when dealing with issues and delays which were out of our control. I'm most appreciative of the support. Thanks and regards.
Lovely people, great service!
I felt you kept me updated on my case and put my situation across to Court well on both occasions. Thank you for your help. I would highly recommend you to others.
Excellent team, I felt safe and secure in your hands and very professional.
The service I have received has been professional and very helpful. Susan has been quick to respond to emails that I have sent and at meetings has explained everything very clearly and has made me feel at ease.
Friendly and efficient service. Thank you.
Great service, personable.
Always happy to recommend Dodds.
Excellent service, very efficient.
Very pleased with the excellent, second to none service provided. All the staff were also very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend Dodds Solicitors.
Patsy and Harvinder were extremely good dealing with our house buying and selling, will definitely use then again.
Over all I have been a client of Dodds for well over 20 years and have always had good service. No matter what the legal problem was I would definitely use Dodds again and will also recommend Dodds to family and friends.
Fantastic in the advice and support offered. Although it took me a while to get an appointment, everything after that was dealt with quickly and professionally. I have already recommended Dodds on to others!
Would recommend, very professional and reasonably priced.
Very informative and knowledgeable. I was represented in Court extremely well and information given to my Solicitor was presented professionally to the Magistrates.
Friendly and helpful service. It made making a Will painless.
Exceptional service, not had to chase once.
Dodds Solicitors LLP is rated 4.88 based on 34 reviews