Dockmate Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dockmate Direct
Read Dockmate Direct Reviews
I am so pleased with my DockMate Twin, the fantastic remote control system which ABS fitted to my Targa 52 last week. I am now able to operate the boat single handedly. This opens up lots more opportunities to use the boat. Great friendly service from the team, too, many thanks!
(Dockmate UK) - Posted 6 months ago
I wasn't happy with the Yacht Controller so we took it out and replaced it with the Dockmate twist. I now have proportional control of my thrusters. Very pleased.
I'm so pleased with my dockmate twist. Its incredible that I can now walk up the side decks to the bow and have full control of the maneuvering in my hand. Thanks to John for the advice and help.
The system has transformed my boating experience. It really has opened up my plans to make more use of my boat instead of being put off by awkward berthing spaces. Cannot recommend highly enough! Every boat owner should have one - you will wonder how you managed without it!
We had a pleasant trip from Torquay to Plymouth. Lloyd met us and grabbed our ropes. He installed our Twist and then demonstrated it. My god, it was so impressive. Going in/out of gear is so smooth. Stayed over night and went back the next day. Going into my berth was a dream.
The system works better than my expectation, it is intuitive and I could use it straight away with confidence. The service from the team at Dockmate Direct was also very good.
I am 61 and not so nimble on my feet these days. I have a dockmate twist and it's made my sailing so much easier. I moor on a swinging buoy and I am now able to walk up to the bow and grab the line with ease. Should have bought one years ago.
Dockmate Direct is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews