DJBinary.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DJBinary.com

sales@djbinary.com

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how DJBinary.com made you happy

Delivery
Information
Price
"I bought a CDJ-900 package which was 2 CDJ-900 and one DJM-900 and one pioneer HDJ-2000 headphone from djbinary.com . They were very helpful as I made a mistake at the checkout. They called me and helped me to make the transaction. I was very happy with the customer service as I had to call them after my purchase to ask about how to set it up etc. They were excellent. I have to admit I wasn't sure at the beginning and a bit skeptical to the whole idea about purchasing online. But I am very happy I did so as I had no problems what so over. It is also worth mentioning that I received my purchases next day. I am a pro-DJ and I have been playing in clubs for some time now. I have to admit using these new products are so much better and fun. In overall I was very pleased with my purchase from them and I would recommend this website to all DJ's who want to buy good quality DJ equipment and enjoy playing music."
Are you DJBinary.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
DJBinary.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews