DJBinary.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DJBinary.com

How would you rate DJBinary.com ?

Delivery
Information
Price
"I bought a CDJ-900 package which was 2 CDJ-900 and one DJM-900 and one pioneer HDJ-2000 headphone from djbinary.com . They were very helpful as I made a mistake at the checkout. They called me and helped me to make the transaction. I was very happy with the customer service as I had to call them after my purchase to ask about how to set it up etc. They were excellent. I have to admit I wasn't sure at the beginning and a bit skeptical to the whole idea about purchasing online. But I am very happy I did so as I had no problems what so over. It is also worth mentioning that I received my purchases next day. I am a pro-DJ and I have been playing in clubs for some time now. I have to admit using these new products are so much better and fun. In overall I was very pleased with my purchase from them and I would recommend this website to all DJ's who want to buy good quality DJ equipment and enjoy playing music."
DJBinary.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews