Dizinga Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Dizinga

Tell us how Dizinga made you happy

Over 7 Days
"I ordered something for my son and didn’t get delivered , dizinga tried contacting me to no avail , a year later my son reminded me I had ordered him this t shirt baring in mind it was now too small , I contacted dizinga and they sent me the new size straight out a few days later , brilliant customer service 5*"
"Dizinga sent me a men's shirt when I ordered a women's shirt. We have called and e-mailed multiple times but got no response of any kind! When I went into their return section I couldn't find any information about how to return a garment. $40 later I have a sweat shirt that I can't wear. Don't waste your money!"
"Wish I read reviews before ordering. Trying to get in touch with company about refund. Shirt didn’t fit and didn’t like material. They confirmed order, contacted me that it was on its way but now that I want to return there is no communication ! They should be reported and shut down!"
"Bought a snowgoons hoody and gave it straight to my gf. The material is thin and cheap, the fit is awkward with baggy but slightly short sleeves and a tight waist. Really disapointed as i love Snowgoons. I see now why theres only photos without models wearing the item."
"Thief and liar_ Do not buy from DINZINGA! The website vendor clearly states “Free shipping and free return” but doesn’t follow up on this. On top of this their chart size is inaccurate so you end up buying t-shirt way bigger than what you wanted to buy. The customer service ignores you when you want to return or exchange for smaller size. It is just a dishonest company. DO NOT BUY TSHIRTS FROM DIZINGA."
"I found a shirt that I wanted to order, but there were two different shipping times and I needed to know which one was accurate, so I emailed customer service. I got a bot response, but it's been 11 days and they still have not answered my simple question about shipping. I will never order anything from them. Horrible customer service."
"Ordered three tops for my son's birthday, 2 of them were the wrong size despite the order being completely clear. I have emailed twice over 6 weeks and still no reply. I will keep trying..... What a waste of time. Not impressed."
"I ordered a T-shirt on 26th March it finally arrived on the 10th April. The material quality was poor, the print a cheap transfer that was missing details, the sizing is awful! I ordered an extra large women’s after carefully reading the size guide and it would fit a uk size 14 max. Emails to customer service go ignored. Waste of time and money DON’T shop with this sham outfit."
"Absolute joke. Orders T shirts for my little boys birthday and they arrived 2 months late! Managed to get an address to return and I know they have received it as I tracked. Still no refund almost 2 months later. Livid. AVOID!"
"Ordered 2 t-shirts a month ago, one has arrived and I'm happy with the quality, but the second is still stuck on order. Have tried multiple times to contact the company and have heard nothing back. Shocking customer service and I wish I'd seen the reviews here before ordering now. Seems like a similar pattern is emerging."
"I have been trying to return a sweatshirt to them that I ordered over a month ago now. There is no response by email, phone, twitter, facebook or instagram! I have left several messages via all of these contacts and nothing. Sweatshirt arrived with no paperwork so can't even send it back. Really disappointing for customer care and think will contact trading standards to see what they can do as I see there are several reviews that say the same as me. Vanessa"
"Terrible quality and no returns. No response to email or voicemail. No company information on website. Clearly a bunch of fake reviews on here to boost ratings."
"Never again. I have yet to receive my order or refund. It’s been 2 months m. This website is fake."
"Ordered a hoodie for £40. Terrible quality. Totally ignoring my emails asking for replacement."
"Ordered. For my grandson a fortnite t shirt. The T shirt is very poor quality. Would never use them again"
"Please report this. Ompany ti citizens advice if you have a bad experience. I reported them before Christmas it here they are still stealing people’s money and I would guess putting on the odd good review themselves. Nothing but a scam."
"I wish I read these reviews before I placed a order. I haven’t received my order . I’ve left two messages with no response. What a crappy company."
"I love my hoodie!! I was totally impressed by how fast you ship to Canada. Thank you very much, will be back"
"The refunds are that The marshmallow alone merch's is OP🎆🎆"
"I was nervous when I read reviews, after I had ordered a Rival Sons t-shirt on 12th Feb, but it arrived on 15th. All good!"
Dizinga is rated 3.98 based on 340 reviews