Dizinga Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Dizinga

How would you rate Dizinga?

I loved the product
Enrique
Verified Reviewer

Excelente calidad en las playeras, muy rápido envío. El servicio de Ben fue muy bueno
Karen
Verified Reviewer

I absolutely loved a sheepdog phone case I saw on Ben's website, so I immediately ordered it. When I realized it would not fit my phone, I texted Ben, and he immediately refunded my money. When I upgrade my phone, I will definitely order that case! His kindness and willingness to refund my money has made me a fan. I love the artists his website carries!
Unverified Reviewer

Super speedy delivery, cool clothing ,colours and style 😊 thank you.
EMILY
Unverified Reviewer

I was happy with how easy it was to order what i wanted, and was pleasantly surprised by how much i liked the product!
Thomas
Verified Buyer

Delighted with my tshirt, fits well and the design looks great. Will shop again.

will buy again!
Oscar
Verified Buyer

Bought the Wonderous T-Shirt for my wife and she loved it! Delivery arrived fast
Gil
Verified Buyer

Fantastic design! Order arrived in good time, but one day longer than indicated. Will order again. thx
Mick Essex
Verified Reviewer

"Order placed 15/8 email received to say delivery that cost £3.50 would be 5 to 7 days on 19/8, order arrived 4/9. I bought a T shirt for my Wife size medium cost £20. It turns out to be very cheap quality size small at best, made in Honduras. I would send it back but having received all the normal excuses re the late delivery I don't think I will bother. BUT DONT USE THIS COMPANY!!"

love it! fast delivery
Verified Reviewer

Had an issue with delivery only. Had a hard time tracking the order but wasn't Dizingas issue. They were very prompt in processing and getting the order out. My concerns about delivery were answered immediately by Ben. Very pleased with the service by Ben.
Verified Buyer

great design, my son loved it!
Clive
Verified Buyer

placed the order fo rthe wrong hoodie colour and their customer support responded immediately and corrected my mistake. arrived within 4 days and looks superb! will buy again. Thanks guys, great service!

fantastic T-shirt, fast delivery
Kathleen
Unverified Reviewer

On April 27 I ordered one shirt, two were sent and I was charged twice. I returned one (at my expense )
on may 17 . I have not received a credit to my account, it is impossible to reach this company. I had planned on ordering other things bot won't now.
Cheryl
Verified Buyer

Sent me a replacement shirt within a week. Great customer service. Will buy from them again
Unverified Reviewer

Order went in on April 26,2017 It is now June 1 , 2017 have not received may order yet.Emailed several times with the same answer. (5 to 7 days)

TShirt arrived on time
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered a shirt and checked the shipping it said 5-7 days, 8 days later I asked when it would get here and I get a response saying Oh there was a problem we just fixed it. It will be shipped shortly.
I needed that shirt by a certain date for my baby shower and I'm pissed off. Never ordering from them again. Thanks for nothing.
Dizinga is rated 4.60 based on 248 reviews