Dizinga Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Dizinga

Tell us how Dizinga made you happy

"one star only because 0 isn't available. Avoid these scam artists at all costs - no return email, took money and no product!"
"order arrived within 3 days, good quality & speed of delivery!"
"From the looks of things, Dizinga was a functioning site/business back in 2015-16 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFEXmIosZ0M, https://www.amazon.com/sp?seller=A263PLSKJFDJ5P). What happened? Like many others, we ordered before Xmas, got an auto confirmation saying our order was being processed, never received it, and haven't received a response to several emails. We have just reported the charge to our credit card company as fraud and will receive a refund. But if the company is no longer functioning, the site should be taken down or at least the ability to order should be eliminated."
"This company is a disgrace. You can't ring them as voicemail box full and they don't respond to emails. I placed an order on 2 dec 18 and it's still not here. AVOID"
"I ordered this sweatshirt in lavender for my girlfriend in early December. They sent me a baby blue sweatshirt that had smeared ink all over "Earl's" face. Also, the logo is much smaller than depicted. Everything would be fine, however, I have emailed 3 separate times to receive the lavender one that I ordered - my first being on December 23, 2018 and STILL NO RESPONSE FROM ANYONE!!! I will be contacting my credit card company to dispute. Will never buy from here again."
"Ordered from this site, seems I am luckier than some as part of my order did arrive. However, I ordered two items and the other wasn't in the order, despite being charged for both. Emailed and phoned several times to request the item to be re-sent or a refund but zero response. Will be contacting my credit card company."
"I ordered mine "only" 3 weeks ago and sill waiting. I am about to report them to the police..."
"BEWARE...I ordered a T shirt on 6/12/18 and have still not received it (1/1/19). I have sent 3 e-mails, the last one requesting a refund, their only response has been an automatic email. Unfortunately I paid via a debit card not a credit card otherwise I could have reported the matter. The company is either bogus or has very poor customer service."
"No response to multiple emails about an item I ordered as a Christmas present and never received. Im assuming positive reviews on this site are fake, much like the company seems to be! Do not order from this site."
"I don’t normally do reviews, however feel angry and compelled to write this to let’s you know as potential future customers to steer clear or run as far as you can from this alleged company as they will happily take your money, not deliver any orders, not reply to any physical emails( only do automated emails with no intent responses) ordered for my boys 2 no. T shirts for Christmas 2018 never turned up. As previous reviews will tell you this bogus company is a 100% SCAM. *WARNING DO NOT PLACE ORDERS* ( i’am am now £34 down)"
"I placed an order December 6th for Christmas. I have been sending emails trying to locate my order because I never received it. It is now December 27th and no one is getting back to me, and I am still out a present that I needed the other day. Very poor management."
"No communication. Many unanswered emails. Always said my order was printing! No product. But they took my money!!! Disputed with my credit card and they returned my money. Don't waste your time with this rip-off company. Oh and they're in the UK..."
"DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!! Shocking quality. Poor sizing so no use whatsoever! I have requested a refund but doubt that I will get a response."
"They never sent my goods they are complete rip off merchants and DAn and Phil should be ashamed to be associated with them"
"BEWARE...STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY...THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DON’T SEND THE PRODUCTS. THEY DON’T ANSWER PHONES OR EMAILS AND ALL THEIR SOCIAL NEDIA ACCOUNTS HAVEN’T BEEN USED IN YEARS. DISGRACEFUL PEOPLE."
"Don’t believe the fake reviews. Still waiting one month after ordering. Overpriced but was prepared to pay for the personalised shirt... chased virtually every day and ZERO customer service. Absolutely no response other than a fake ‘auto reply’ with a case number. After almost 1 month chasing this company... NOTHING. Not a single reply and not a single delivery. Utter useless. Promised delivery in 5 days. Haha maybe 50 I keep hoping - perhaps it’s just a scam. Do not trust this firm!!!! Disgraceful service. And guess what. When trying to leave a low score for the customer service the one star rating CANNOT BE SELECTED. quel surpris they won’t allow a low score on their own survey!!"
"This company is FAKE!"
"Not very happy. Sweatshirt had black stains on it. :("
"Ordered a t shirt with personalisation, emailed to confirm my requirements, no response whatsoever. They have taken my money but I seriously think I will get nothing. Very annoyed by shocking customer service. Avoid, avoid avoid."
"I placed an order two weeks ago. I received an email confirmation. When I check on the status of the Order, it says it has been "printing" for over a week. I have sent at least four emails this past week and have received ZERO response. This was supposed to be a Christmas present for my nephew and I now believe, he will never receive it."
Dizinga is rated 4.16 based on 315 reviews