Dizinga Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Dizinga

How would you rate Dizinga ?

Jude Williamson
Unverified Reviewer
"Dizinga sent me the wrong size sweatshirt 4 weeks ago. They have ignored my e mails and phone calls asking for an exchange, and now a refund. I am furious and I feel robbed of the price of the sweatshirt. I am looking into taking this further. I would NOT recommend anyone trades with them. No starts from me."
"ADHD t shirt for my son. Quality T , shipped and arrived as promised in time for his Birthday. Size chart is accurate and will fit perfectly. 10/10 ."
"Have sent numerous emails and left voicemails trying to obtain a Return Authorisation Number but no reply. Very bad service and really not acceptable. I see I am not alone here reading some of the comments below. A reply Dizinga??"
"This company is an absolute JOKE 😡 I have sent sereval emails with an automated reply I’m yet to have a response!!!! I have made phone calls and left messages and still no reply! Even sent a message on messanger! I’m looking to return an item which wasn’t as described on the website and I’m like oking a refund. If I could I give this company 0 stars! From a very dissatisfied customer. Do not order from this company."
"I've sent 3 emails inquiring my shipment that I got an email from Ben that it has been shipped since June 1 but still I've received nothing. I've gotten NO response aside from automated response system that someone will get back with me. I've just sent 1 more email. NEVER again will I order from this site and will work with my cc card company to stop payment!!!!! If i can give 0 star, that would be it! disgusted!"
"I will be recommending Dizinga to everyone I know!! Awesome products and fantastic great service! You got a customer for life :)"
"Great stuff, speedy delivery, fantastic customer service! Looking forward to buying more unique shirts and other creative stuff from Dizinga"
"Your service and t-shirts are fantastic and all my friends love them as gifts. Ben from support was very helpful."
"Love the Dizinga website, can't say anything more!"
"I've ordered 4 times from Dizinga and never had any issues, they are fantastic. Highly recommend."
"I love all of the unique, amazing and creative shirts."
"My granddaughter loves her star war shirt, will surprise her again for Christmas! Offer some Christmas vouchers and I buy them all!"
"Really love my new tshirt! I was looking for the design for ages! Shipping was fast, so very happy with it"
"This is my second T-Shirt I bought from Dizinga and I really love the designs! Good quality and delivery speed as expected! Will come back again"
Francine Torres
Unverified Reviewer
"THIS WEBSITE IS NOT FAST ON DELIVERY, THEY DON'T ANSWER THEIR EMAILS, AND THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER. I AM STILL WAITING ON MY PACKAGE AND A RESPONCE FOR ALL MY EMAILS. THEY SUCK! SCAM LIKELY."
"Placed an order and forgot about it, put my wrong address in the delivery so never got it , but then over a year later remembered and they still replaced it for me , quality customer service"
"So glad to find this design in the v-neck shirt and color I have always wanted! This company stands behind its product. Thnx!"
"T-Shirt quality as expected with great design. Recommended to friends already and will come back to buy more T-Shirts!"
"Based on size chart i ordered a large. TOO big. I emailed customer service to try to arrange a return but never got any response. Emailed again.....still waiting!"
"Simple text design was bled and looked terrible!"
Dizinga is rated 4.50 based on 281 reviews