Dizinga Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Dizinga

How would you rate Dizinga ?

"I will be recommending Dizinga to everyone I know!! Awesome products and fantastic great service! You got a customer for life :)"
"Great stuff, speedy delivery, fantastic customer service! Looking forward to buying more unique shirts and other creative stuff from Dizinga"
"Your service and t-shirts are fantastic and all my friends love them as gifts. Ben from support was very helpful."
"Love the Dizinga website, can't say anything more!"
"I've ordered 4 times from Dizinga and never had any issues, they are fantastic. Highly recommend."
"I love all of the unique, amazing and creative shirts."
"My granddaughter loves her star war shirt, will surprise her again for Christmas! Offer some Christmas vouchers and I buy them all!"
"Really love my new tshirt! I was looking for the design for ages! Shipping was fast, so very happy with it"
"This is my second T-Shirt I bought from Dizinga and I really love the designs! Good quality and delivery speed as expected! Will come back again"
Francine Torres
Unverified Reviewer
"THIS WEBSITE IS NOT FAST ON DELIVERY, THEY DON'T ANSWER THEIR EMAILS, AND THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER. I AM STILL WAITING ON MY PACKAGE AND A RESPONCE FOR ALL MY EMAILS. THEY SUCK! SCAM LIKELY."
"Placed an order and forgot about it, put my wrong address in the delivery so never got it , but then over a year later remembered and they still replaced it for me , quality customer service"
"So glad to find this design in the v-neck shirt and color I have always wanted! This company stands behind its product. Thnx!"
"T-Shirt quality as expected with great design. Recommended to friends already and will come back to buy more T-Shirts!"
"Based on size chart i ordered a large. TOO big. I emailed customer service to try to arrange a return but never got any response. Emailed again.....still waiting!"
"Simple text design was bled and looked terrible!"
Nola Goodall
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a shirt for my grandson...in the night I realized I ordered the wrong size...I sent a couple of emails, it was on Sunday...first thing Monday they were on it...refunded my error and I reordered another shirt...This happened so fast my head spun..What a wonderful experience to be treated so kindly...I know I will be coming back to order again and again from this company for my grandchildren...Thank you for your wonderful attitude and spirit....Nola Goodall"
"Ben went the extra mile to help! He's courteous and places the customer first. I will be back!"
"Love the library cards coasters! So cute & creative. A personal note that arrived in the package from the creator of the coasters was nice too!"
"Excellent customer service"
"Faulty product - the logo was already peeling off. I requested a return authorisation number but have been told a replacement is on the way. I do not want another poor quality t-shirt. I want to return the item and get a full refund"
Dizinga is rated 4.55 based on 276 reviews