Dizinga Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dizinga
Over 7 Days
Read Dizinga Reviews

Tell us how Dizinga made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
SCAM. They took my money then I heard nothing. No reply to emails, social media links not working, now website not working. Avoid.
Ordered in November 2019 and item hasn't arrived - when I email there is no answer. Lost $40 from a t shirt that I bought my boyfriend as a christmas present
Total Scam Do not buy anything!! T shirt was due to arrive late November 2019 it is now late Jan. 2020. Don’t buy or trust anyone on this website! It should be shut down! Total waste of $30 !
Total Scam. T shirt was due to arrive on Dec. 3 2019 now it is almost Feb. 2020 and the shirt has still not arrived
I ordered a t-shirt on 29/11/19 and have not heard a peep from them, I suspect I have been ripped off, which is a pity as I won't be ordering online t-shirt from the UK again :(
Ordered a long sleeve top for my four year old for Christmas. The wrong item arrived. Contacted them to see what could be done in time for Christmas, but had no response. Even after giving them the benefit of the doubt and waiting until after the holidays, there has still been no response!
Also ordered in November and did not receive the sweater I ordered. It is a shame companies treat people like this
Bad website! DO NOT ORDER FROM DIZINGA. They are a scam. Post on all social media!
I never received my order...can’t contact them by phone. And no reply to my emails.
Ordered a sweatshirt for my son as a Christmas present. Still not received and no response to my emails. Further more their website appears to have disappeared. I suspect I have lost my money but have reported this to Trading standards.
NO STARS! Ordered over 2 months ago, took my money, no response or product. Website gone now. We should all get together and get these peices of shits! Shame on you!
They took my money but never delivered, and after a month their website has mysteriously disappeared, their Facebook page is gone, and they've not responded to my emails. They're clearly fraudulent - don't trust them.
I wrote a review a few days ago to say my hoody hadn't arrived. It just arrived today. The print isn't great quality and their after care service is dreadful but at least my son will be happy on Christmas day with his hoody.
Ordered a Tshirt end of october. Still has come in. like everyone else said website is no longer. 1 star is too many.
Ordered an item for my daughter in November and have not received. Now the website is gone! And so is my money! Disgraceful!
I regret even rating one star
I placed an order mid November and have received nothing. I have the confirmation email that says another email will be sent when the order ships. I replied back to check the status and nothing. There website no longer exists and all of their socials have been disconnected as well. Total rip off.
Ordered hoodie for my son for Christmas. After numerous emails and no replies, still NO SIGN of my order. I wish I had researched this company before purchasing. I used a debit card, can I get my money refunded???
Have not received my goods after making the order 7 WEEKS AGO! Emailed several times to ask about my order, but have not received a response. It was a Christmas present for my daughter. Now it’s too late to give it to her. I will NEVER BUY FROM DIZINGA again.
No response to emails. I ordered in November and nothing!!!! The website contact form is down. This looks like a scam.
Dizinga is rated 3.60 based on 396 reviews