Dizinga Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Dizinga

Tell us how Dizinga made you happy

"I ordered a T-shirt on 26th March it finally arrived on the 10th April. The material quality was poor, the print a cheap transfer that was missing details, the sizing is awful! I ordered an extra large women’s after carefully reading the size guide and it would fit a uk size 14 max. Emails to customer service go ignored. Waste of time and money DON’T shop with this sham outfit."
"Absolute joke. Orders T shirts for my little boys birthday and they arrived 2 months late! Managed to get an address to return and I know they have received it as I tracked. Still no refund almost 2 months later. Livid. AVOID!"
"Ordered 2 t-shirts a month ago, one has arrived and I'm happy with the quality, but the second is still stuck on order. Have tried multiple times to contact the company and have heard nothing back. Shocking customer service and I wish I'd seen the reviews here before ordering now. Seems like a similar pattern is emerging."
"I have been trying to return a sweatshirt to them that I ordered over a month ago now. There is no response by email, phone, twitter, facebook or instagram! I have left several messages via all of these contacts and nothing. Sweatshirt arrived with no paperwork so can't even send it back. Really disappointing for customer care and think will contact trading standards to see what they can do as I see there are several reviews that say the same as me. Vanessa"
"Terrible quality and no returns. No response to email or voicemail. No company information on website. Clearly a bunch of fake reviews on here to boost ratings."
"Never again. I have yet to receive my order or refund. It’s been 2 months m. This website is fake."
"Ordered a hoodie for £40. Terrible quality. Totally ignoring my emails asking for replacement."
"Ordered. For my grandson a fortnite t shirt. The T shirt is very poor quality. Would never use them again"
"Please report this. Ompany ti citizens advice if you have a bad experience. I reported them before Christmas it here they are still stealing people’s money and I would guess putting on the odd good review themselves. Nothing but a scam."
"I wish I read these reviews before I placed a order. I haven’t received my order . I’ve left two messages with no response. What a crappy company."
"I love my hoodie!! I was totally impressed by how fast you ship to Canada. Thank you very much, will be back"
"The refunds are that The marshmallow alone merch's is OP🎆🎆"
"I was nervous when I read reviews, after I had ordered a Rival Sons t-shirt on 12th Feb, but it arrived on 15th. All good!"
"Terrible. Tried to order 2 shirts for my nieces for Christmas, one came (which was the wrong size) and the other didn’t! Emailed them twice asking for a refund and a month later no response.. Stay clear of these guys, there are no good!!"
"scam website dont buy from this"
"I reported this company to trading standards back in December. Still trading or robbing people. The artwork is stolen too reported to an artist who sells legit through red bubble. Do not use!"
"Dad bought me a Depeche Mode t shirt from here, took a long time show up but it was Christmas so I thought that was okay. Dad gives me it weeks after Christmas, at least I got it I guess? Well sure it looks okay and all initially but the bottom of the top has no hem! So it just rolls up when you wear it. Half way up my torso! The material is very thin and stretchy and so it cannot be stopped from rolling up. Tried emailing twice because it's unwearable. No response, only automated. Been weeks, doubt I will get any response. No social media active of course. Terrible."
"The product I ordered was not the quality I was expecting (I guess I should be grateful I even received the product...based on the other reviews). I emailed the company 4 different times asking for instructions on how to return it for a full refund and never heard back from anyone. Now I have a shitty $30 tank top....definitely never ordering anything from here again."
"one star only because 0 isn't available. Avoid these scam artists at all costs - no return email, took money and no product!"
"order arrived within 3 days, good quality & speed of delivery!"
Dizinga is rated 4.03 based on 333 reviews