Dizinga Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Dizinga

Tell us how Dizinga made you happy

"Shirt came after 3 weeks, ain’t tripping about that but when my black and white baseball B.W.A. Shirt came it says Bread Wnners Association.. missing the letter I.. bootleg.. should have known better but whatever.. just be cautious"
"Been 1 month and no tracking # or product received. Just filed a dispute with cc company for refund. Should have a choice of -10 star review. Shame on you dizinga for taking consumers money and not delivering!"
"Placed an order. They charged my card. Never got the first order confirmation email. No where on the website to check orders. If I had not printed out the order summary page, I would have no proof I even placed an order. Have tried to contact by email, but I'm wondering if I will ever hear, given the other recent posts I wish I had seen first. May need to contact my credit card company."
"Still waiting for some sort of response!!! Been waiting 2 months you have my money WHERES MY STUFF????? Nothing but automated emails and still waiting!!!!!!!"
"If I could give a zero star rating I would. This company is an absolute shambles and would advise anyone against using them. Placed an order 4 weeks ago and not heard a peep from them, the item hasn’t turned up. They’ve taken my money and now will not respond to my emails. DO NOT order from this company."
"I asked questions before I ordered, no response. I took a chance and placed an order because the return policy. I got the item and the shirt was a little tight and the emblem had a flaw in the coloring. I sent email the day I received it because the return policy said you had to within 7 days to receive return instructions. I sent emails and left voice mail with no response. After reading the reviews here, I contacted my credit card company to submit a dispute before the 7 days ran. I sent another email stating I filed the dispute. I never got a response. They also never responded to the dispute so my money was refunded through my credit card. I would like to thank all who posted here. Your information allowed me to obtain a refund."
"Still “printing” a week after ordered, and no reply from customer support. Seems like there are fake positive reviews on here"
"I didn't receive a confirmation email after my order went through. Wanted to call to inquire but their number is international. They're based out of Europe or something. I really hope my package shows up....will change my review if everything shows up in good order but I am nervous. They definitely aren't fast with shipping."
"I received my shirt but it is too small. I have sent numerous e-mails to find out how to exchange the product. I have only gotten the automated replay. I am very disappointed in this company and lack of customer service. Stay clear!"
"The wrong shipping address was used by "Ben". Despite innumerable emails I nave not had the courtesy of a response to any of them apart from an automated reply. My advice to any potential customers is to steer clear. Once they have your money customer service goes out the window. Beware - YOU HAVE BAEAEN WARNED!!!"
"Wish I had read this before buying, wanted an exchange and have been emailing and phoning all week with no reply. Potential buyers beware do not order from Dizinga, zero rating from me."
"Recently ordered a t shirt from this site that turned up damaged, after numerous emails to them I've had no reply. Be warned do not use this site."
"Dizinga sent me the wrong size sweatshirt 4 weeks ago. They have ignored my e mails and phone calls asking for an exchange, and now a refund. I am furious and I feel robbed of the price of the sweatshirt. I am looking into taking this further. I would NOT recommend anyone trades with them. No starts from me."
"ADHD t shirt for my son. Quality T , shipped and arrived as promised in time for his Birthday. Size chart is accurate and will fit perfectly. 10/10 ."
"Have sent numerous emails and left voicemails trying to obtain a Return Authorisation Number but no reply. Very bad service and really not acceptable. I see I am not alone here reading some of the comments below. A reply Dizinga??"
"This company is an absolute JOKE 😡 I have sent sereval emails with an automated reply I’m yet to have a response!!!! I have made phone calls and left messages and still no reply! Even sent a message on messanger! I’m looking to return an item which wasn’t as described on the website and I’m like oking a refund. If I could I give this company 0 stars! From a very dissatisfied customer. Do not order from this company."
"I've sent 3 emails inquiring my shipment that I got an email from Ben that it has been shipped since June 1 but still I've received nothing. I've gotten NO response aside from automated response system that someone will get back with me. I've just sent 1 more email. NEVER again will I order from this site and will work with my cc card company to stop payment!!!!! If i can give 0 star, that would be it! disgusted!"
"I will be recommending Dizinga to everyone I know!! Awesome products and fantastic great service! You got a customer for life :)"
"Great stuff, speedy delivery, fantastic customer service! Looking forward to buying more unique shirts and other creative stuff from Dizinga"
"Your service and t-shirts are fantastic and all my friends love them as gifts. Ben from support was very helpful."
Dizinga is rated 4.37 based on 293 reviews