Dizinga Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Dizinga

Tell us how Dizinga made you happy

Over 7 Days
"I ordered a bts sweatshirt and it never came... Horrible service. Better give me a refund or give the sweatshirt."
"Paid for a shirt in May. It is now November and still have not received it. No replies to emails. No service at all. Do not shop here."
"Where's my product or response???"
"Do not shop here and be fooled like I was. Your order is never gonna arrive and I'm 99 percent sure that this isn't even a real website... This is criminal and i want a refund for $30 NOW!"
"I can't return an item. Would like an address. Also I received the wrong colour t-shirt"
"Ordered a Tool concert t-shirt which was confirmed as shipping within 4 business days. More than 2 weeks later no shirt. Sent multiple emails in order status, no reply. Disputing credit card charge. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! TOTAL FRAUD AND SHISTERS!"
"Do not under any circumstances buy from this company Dizinga from the USA!! Be warned! They do not have any type of real customer service. They sent me a t-shirt but this image was printed crooked and it was not wearable. I contacted them multiple times to fix the problem and nothing back so I am out $30USD for a t-shirt that is now a dust rag. I had to get my bank involved and its not fair to be treated this way! They send you junk and do nothing to help fix the problem! Be warned you are taking a risk when you buy from them from USA. Why bother when there are many others that are reputable and fix mistakes they made."
"I ordered a tshirt,got no confirmation email,no tshirt either...they took my money and have ignored all emails.this company is criminal!"
"Do not order from this site. Ordered a hoodie for my sons birthday and item never arrived. Took my money but didn’t provide the goods! Tried to email Ben at Dizinga who said it was due to come but still no sign and so not respond to emails 😬"
"Don't waste your moneybuying anything from Dizinga. I bought a t-shirt for my 9 yr old daughter which was massive, so I asked for a return. 4 e-mails later and 3 phone calls, absolutely no response. If you buy from them and the item is OK, then fine, but if there is any issue at all, guaranteed they're simply not prepared to resolve it. If I could have given this less than 1 star, I would have. Dizinga is an absolute disgrace."
"Ordered a Trafalgar Law vest top back in March, haven't received it so I sent an email asking what's going on, still haven't received the shirt, a reply email or refund. If there was an option to give less than 1 star of the service here, I would. 100% would NOT recommend this site to anybody."
"I ordered something for my son and didn’t get delivered , dizinga tried contacting me to no avail , a year later my son reminded me I had ordered him this t shirt baring in mind it was now too small , I contacted dizinga and they sent me the new size straight out a few days later , brilliant customer service 5*"
"Dizinga sent me a men's shirt when I ordered a women's shirt. We have called and e-mailed multiple times but got no response of any kind! When I went into their return section I couldn't find any information about how to return a garment. $40 later I have a sweat shirt that I can't wear. Don't waste your money!"
"Wish I read reviews before ordering. Trying to get in touch with company about refund. Shirt didn’t fit and didn’t like material. They confirmed order, contacted me that it was on its way but now that I want to return there is no communication ! They should be reported and shut down!"
"Bought a snowgoons hoody and gave it straight to my gf. The material is thin and cheap, the fit is awkward with baggy but slightly short sleeves and a tight waist. Really disapointed as i love Snowgoons. I see now why theres only photos without models wearing the item."
"Thief and liar_ Do not buy from DINZINGA! The website vendor clearly states “Free shipping and free return” but doesn’t follow up on this. On top of this their chart size is inaccurate so you end up buying t-shirt way bigger than what you wanted to buy. The customer service ignores you when you want to return or exchange for smaller size. It is just a dishonest company. DO NOT BUY TSHIRTS FROM DIZINGA."
"I found a shirt that I wanted to order, but there were two different shipping times and I needed to know which one was accurate, so I emailed customer service. I got a bot response, but it's been 11 days and they still have not answered my simple question about shipping. I will never order anything from them. Horrible customer service."
"Ordered three tops for my son's birthday, 2 of them were the wrong size despite the order being completely clear. I have emailed twice over 6 weeks and still no reply. I will keep trying..... What a waste of time. Not impressed."
"I ordered a T-shirt on 26th March it finally arrived on the 10th April. The material quality was poor, the print a cheap transfer that was missing details, the sizing is awful! I ordered an extra large women’s after carefully reading the size guide and it would fit a uk size 14 max. Emails to customer service go ignored. Waste of time and money DON’T shop with this sham outfit."
"Absolute joke. Orders T shirts for my little boys birthday and they arrived 2 months late! Managed to get an address to return and I know they have received it as I tracked. Still no refund almost 2 months later. Livid. AVOID!"
Dizinga is rated 3.89 based on 351 reviews