DIY Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIY Pest Control
Read DIY Pest Control Reviews
Finally a fly spray that works - and it arrived so quickly. Thank you!
Caroline yes it does work, we use it ourselves and have found it to be very effective. Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone else.
Quick delivery and well packaged. Haven’t used the items yet but don’t see a reason for any problem.
Hopefully our products will work as swiftly as the delivery. Thank you for reviewing our customer service
Great service, hopefully the product works!
Thank you for reviewing our service. I am sure the product will be effective.
Smoke bomb product arrived when it said it would and definitely helped with the problem. I have re-ordered as I think we need a couple of repeat treatments to fix the problem completely
Thank you for your review, pleased to hear the smoke bomb were effective. Hope the extra ones fix the problem completely.
Excellent fast service. Parcel received next day and put in use straight away, it attracted ants to visit on the following day and non stop for the last 6 days and is still going strong. The main colony is already engulfing half way through the 3rd box. Although these baits are expensive but the fact is that these ants wouldn‘t touch any other baits that I have bought recently - throwing money away. The final result is still yet waiting to be seen, in the meantime, I have to learn to cope with the extra activities in the flat.
Pharaoh ants are difficult to deal with and to have any success you do need to use the correct bait that destroys the colony. Hopefully you will succeed. Thank you for the review of our service.
DIY Pest Control is rated 4.61 based on 261 reviews