Discover Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Discover

How would you rate Discover?

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kristen Herber

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Discover in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Kristen Herber
Unverified Reviewer
"Always great customer service and friendly staff with my Discover card! So appreciated and seemingly harder to find these days. You rock!"
"I must say, though, Discover is definitely great with customer service. They are a really great company. Super friendly people. :)"
Jennifer-Ariel
Unverified Reviewer
"Honestly I'm glad I have a discover credit card 'cause their customer service is outstanding."
David Mcclendon
Unverified Reviewer
"just wanted to say thanks for the great customer service.you guys all rock!!!"
Sheldon VanKooten
Unverified Reviewer
"I love Discover it card so much. I always have such great experiences when I call. Amazing customer service all the time. Give it a try!"
Gina Milliken
Unverified Reviewer
"I usually hate having to use customer service, but Discover really has the best customer service ever."
Caitlin Sherman
Unverified Reviewer
"The customer service people at Discover are SO unbelievably nice. It blows my mind every time I call kudos"
"Gotta hand it to Discover - best customer service model. First time any of my card has been compromised and they were great. Thanks!"
Taramarie Kjelgaard
Unverified Reviewer
"Discover has the best customer service handsdown"
Discover is rated 3.89 based on 9 reviews