Discover Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Discover

Tell us how Discover made you happy

"Always great customer service and friendly staff with my Discover card! So appreciated and seemingly harder to find these days. You rock!"
Are you Discover? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Discover receives. Reply Free
"I must say, though, Discover is definitely great with customer service. They are a really great company. Super friendly people. :)"
"Honestly I'm glad I have a discover credit card 'cause their customer service is outstanding."
"just wanted to say thanks for the great customer service.you guys all rock!!!"
"I love Discover it card so much. I always have such great experiences when I call. Amazing customer service all the time. Give it a try!"
"I usually hate having to use customer service, but Discover really has the best customer service ever."
"The customer service people at Discover are SO unbelievably nice. It blows my mind every time I call kudos"
"Gotta hand it to Discover - best customer service model. First time any of my card has been compromised and they were great. Thanks!"
"Discover has the best customer service handsdown"
Discover is rated 3.89 based on 9 reviews