Direct-Placements Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Direct-Placements

+442031513748

info@direct-placements.com

6th Floor 105 Victoria St, Westminster,105 Victoria Street

"I’m one satisfied customer. Direct Placements did a great job with their program. It has everything I need to work on my knowledge and skills and become more marketable."
"Would highly recommend Direct Placements for their quality training and work placement program, helpful employment support, and first class customer service."
"Direct Placements EPP was the total package. Informative training, valuable work experience, and approachable staff!"
"Had a good training and work experience that lead me to my current job. Direct Placements did a nice job creating their program. They truly have candidates’ welfare in mind."
"I’ve never felt dissatisfied dealing with Direct Placements. Their EPP was done thoughtfully, and I found the work placement very helpful in improving my career prospects. A must-try service."
"For anyone looking for training and work experience, consider Direct Placements. They have a quality program that is really designed to help graduates gain meaningful work experience that can boost their CVs. I had personally tried it and I have no regrets."
"I didn’t encounter any issue working with Direct Placements. The program was good and had everything I needed to build my job skills."
"Direct Placements provided a totally unique way to gain work experience because of the remote arrangement. Allowed me to learn at my own time and pace, while also giving me the flexibility to do my other commitments. It was a positive learning experience for me."
"I’ve always struggled finding a work placement, but it was Direct Placement that helped me land my first. It was with a small company with a very knowledgeable mentor who assigned me with a variety of tasks that tested and built my digital marketing knowledge and skills. 5/5 for this company and its program and team!"
"I enjoyed undertaking Direct Placements’ EPP. It was a good learning experience for me."
"Completed the EPP over the course of more than 3 months. Picked up a lot of knowledge and skills from both the training and work experience. The staff was also good at addressing issues."
"Direct Placements EPP was the total package. Informative training, valuable work experience, and approachable staff! Keep it up!"
"Had a great training and work experience that lead me to my current job. Direct Placements did a good job creating their program. They truly have candidates’ welfare in mind."
"For anyone looking for training and work experience, consider Direct Placements. They have a quality program that is really designed to help graduates gain meaningful work experience that can boost their CVs."
"I didn’t encounter any issue working with Direct Placements. The program was great and had everything I needed to build my job skills. Alex, the consultant who assisted me was very nice and professional."
"Direct Placements program was spot-on. I learned a lot from both the training and wok experience that I can apply in the real world of work. Also appreciate how quickly their staff responds."
"Being able to do my work experience placement remotely gave me the flexibility to accomplish tasks and learn things at my own pace and attend to my other commitments. Good concept from Direct Placements."
"Excellent training and work experience. Direct Placements made sure everything was organised from beginning to end. Highly recommend them."
Direct-Placements is rated 4.58 based on 88 reviews