Direct Fabrics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Direct Fabrics
"Very helpful 😃"
"Great quality fabric - wool serge - such a good price! I shall be ordering more, and checking out other fabrics too. Great communication with me about my order also. Many thanks Direct Fabrics so pleased I found you."
"Pleasant staff, very helpful. Returned calls quickly. Good range & priced stock."
"The Fine Track curtain rail is excellent. It was easy to install and looks very stylish. Delivery was quick, it was well packed and arrived in perfect condition. Price was very competitive and I will definitely use Direct Fabrics in the future as we are decorating the house at the moment and will be replacing the hideous warped plastic curtain rails."
"Very good quality product and customer service. Would buy from them again."
"Product is OK"
"I found the sales team to be very efficient and interested in my project. They built up a good relationship with me. The curtains were lovely, good quality and value for money, the service was excellent I have no hesitation in recommending this company"
"Customers services are very good, happy with product"
"I had a complicated order and they worked with me step-by-step to make sure I got exactly what I needed. I would highly recommend them to anyone."
"Our queries were answered promptly and the order delivered on time as promised. Excellent service all round. Would highly recommend."
"Amazing service and helpful even after I recieved my samples!"
"Very good quality fabrics and a fast delivery of samples"
"Im looking for good quilty curtain fabic, as I need 2make curtains for my local community centre, run by charity for 11windows"
"Very good service"
"The duvet stunk of fish- even after airing it in the cold for an hour and spraying it with Fabreze"
"Easy to order, very prompt delivery and the fabric looks like exactly what I ordered although as yet I haven’t actually unwound it so I’m assuming it is as good as it initially looks !"
"I requested some samples from the site and Zak was very helpful sending out the ones I requested and further samples which suited my requirements better."
"This is the first time I have ordered and I would have no hesitation in using this company again. Ordering was simple and delivery was quick. Customer service was excellent. I would highly recommend Direct Fabrics."
"Had to chase the order up two weeks later and had to do that twice via phone and then by e-mail before the order was sent."
Hello,

I am so sorry that you had to chase your order on the 2nd of November after it was originally placed on the 18th of October. As soon as you notified us we chased our carrier as your order showed as delivered on our shipping portal. Unfortunately, on this occasion the package had been lost by them and we quickly sent out a replacement on the 2nd which was delivered week commencing the 5th of November.

My colleague Georgina kept yourself and your work colleague updated and resolved the issue on the same day. We hope that you are happy with the fabric and that you will continue to purchase from us in the future.

Kind Regards,