Direct Fabrics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Direct Fabrics
"The duvet stunk of fish- even after airing it in the cold for an hour and spraying it with Fabreze"
"Easy to order, very prompt delivery and the fabric looks like exactly what I ordered although as yet I haven’t actually unwound it so I’m assuming it is as good as it initially looks !"
"I requested some samples from the site and Zak was very helpful sending out the ones I requested and further samples which suited my requirements better."
"This is the first time I have ordered and I would have no hesitation in using this company again. Ordering was simple and delivery was quick. Customer service was excellent. I would highly recommend Direct Fabrics."
"Had to chase the order up two weeks later and had to do that twice via phone and then by e-mail before the order was sent."
Hello,

I am so sorry that you had to chase your order on the 2nd of November after it was originally placed on the 18th of October. As soon as you notified us we chased our carrier as your order showed as delivered on our shipping portal. Unfortunately, on this occasion the package had been lost by them and we quickly sent out a replacement on the 2nd which was delivered week commencing the 5th of November.

My colleague Georgina kept yourself and your work colleague updated and resolved the issue on the same day. We hope that you are happy with the fabric and that you will continue to purchase from us in the future.

Kind Regards,

Lizzie Hudson
Sales Manager
Direct Fabrics LTD
"Very helpful"
"Order arrived very quickly"
"really pleased with the process of ordering and delivery from start to finish would recommend"
"I needed bedding to hand in to a prison with fire certificates. You were very helpful and provided the certificates to go with all the bedding ordered. The prison have today accepted the goods. I have recommended your website to the officers and other visitors having the same problems. Thank you"
"the Quality of the product and of service what more can i say but thank you to all."
"Truly a joy to do business with this company.very knowledgeable and helpful staff"
"Very good company and staff - before purchase team were very helpful with all the questions I asked. Goods delivered very quickly however I was short delivered (got 1 pole assembly instead of 3 - think it was couriers fault) but team were very responsive and missing poles should be delivered this week. Thank You"
"Helpful staff who reply quickly to questions. Fabric as shown and samples are free to check colours before ordering. Custom made curtains were quoted as taking up to 4 weeks, but arrived by courier within 2 weeks and even had hooks inserted. Very pleased with material and finish."
"Only complaint is the delivery charge to my area in Scotland. I live on mainland Scotland 80 miles from Glasgow without a ferry crossing."
"Straightforward ordering process and prompt delivery Thank you."
"Easy ordering. Delivered in VERY robust packaging. Good quality."
"Very helpful and prompt delivery"
"Everything was great up till delivery. Phoned to say was away Wednesday & Thursday, could we have delivery Friday or after, it turned up on Wednesday!! Product great easy instructions and fitting, would use again."
"Fast delivery, great customer service"
"Very personal service and quick response to queries. We have used them for several commercial projects and have been delighted with the results and the professional service we receive."
Direct Fabrics is rated 4.76 based on 114 reviews