Direct Fabrics Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Chris Gough

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Direct Fabrics in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Chris Gough
Verified Buyer
"Good quality drapes and correct questions asked/answered before order placed to finalise the detail. Velcro was missing on supplied product but issue was dealt with quickly and professionally to the satisfaction of all. Drapes look great."
"Your staff were very helpful and gave me the information I required. The fabrics were very varied and a good selection of colours. The website was easy to access and easy to follow. I would definitely recommend your company."
Lynne Longhorne
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, prices and advice right from the start"
June Loughran
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with products provided, good quality and well made. Any queries I had were very quickly answered by the sales team. I would recommend Direct Fabrics."
Janine Antoine
Verified Buyer
"The samples arrived quickly and were good quality"
"it arrived and fitted, happy is a bit strong... its a curtain. I'll offer..."I'm not disappointed""
Suzie Graham
Verified Buyer
"Helpful, will be ordering just waiting for planning permission, don't want to purchase until then. We were expecting it in yesterday!!"
"We are a small starting up charity and we got a good deal on flame retardant fabric to cover our exhibition (ex-camping) table in chocolate brown! www.take5andchat.org.uk 🎈"
"quick delivery of free sample. Will place order for fabric soon."
"Excellent, helpful, polite prompt service. Will definitely be recommending to friends."
Michele Woods
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful staff, happy to assist with samples. Easy ordering and quick, convenient delivery. Thank you 😊"
"Quick Prompt Delivery and friendly service. Very impressed"
"They are perfect 👌"
Paul Ottey
Verified Buyer
"2 Roman Blinds, Very well made, produced and delivered earlier than expected."
"Very good service"
"The quality of the curtain material, manufacture and service was excellent! The kilo serge curtain have made a huge difference in terms of sound and heat insulation. We are delighted with the product. Thank you!!"
Trish Barthram
Verified Buyer
"Product was delivered as advised, curtains were good quality."
Frederick Ahmed
Verified Buyer
"Did what it said on the tin! Efficient service, although there were some issues with the website for a while. Once sorted out everything went smoothly. Particularly liked the advanced notice of delivery and the final one hour time slot texted to my mobile. Very pleased with the quality of the curtains. Once reminded, they were quick to email me the Fire Retardant Certificate, as promised."
"Great service"
Kevin Thorpe
Verified Buyer
"Regular communication and good advice for bespoke needs."
Direct Fabrics is rated 4.91 based on 32 reviews