Direct Fabrics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Direct Fabrics
"Purchased the Venus 150cm FR Dimout curtains as a sample; they are of very good quality and feel. I'm very impressed with my purchase and will be coming back for more."
"Used my fabric to recover a headboard,very good quality cotton fabric."
"Great fabric, good value for money, excellent service. Would have liked an alternative delivery method that was a bit cheaper as I didn't need the fabric urgently but was overall very satisfied with my samples and then purchase."
"Only sent half my order, when I enquired about it they never got back to me about it I had to ring again twice , I was supposed to get confirmation that the order had been sent but never got that either"
"Excellent service and quality product delivered on the agreed date. I will be using these guys again."
"An excellent service - thank you"
"Great service,very helpful and knowledgable, quick turnaround. Would highly recommend. Mr B.Simmons Managing Director Blue Hill Facilities Management Ltd"
"Superb quality and fantastic customer service"
"I found the sales team, in particular Georgina, very helpful. Our curtains arrived in good time, and are very good quality. Would definately reccomend!!!"
"Timely delivery, product as described. Very happy customer."
"As described excellent service"
"Very efficient, delivery was quicker than I expected."
"Just seen samples as not yet decided, but quality looks very good, the fireproof material looks and feels quite luxurious. Delivered quickly. Happy with service so far."
"Very helpful sales team, would definitely recommend"
"No problems and fabric is just what I want"
"Great service, delivery and am very pleased with the quality of the towels I ordered. Thank you"
"Fast delivery and well packaged. Delighted. Thank You for great service."
"Staff were very helpful ensuring I got correct fabric by sending samples. Arrived promptly, well wrapped, very pleased"
"Order received quickly and of good quality. Happy with my purchase and was so easy to order. More colour options in the quilt covers etc would be good as really wanted a grey or black but the navy was a good option and was pleased with how well it washed."
"Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. They helped me find the right solution. Looking forward to receiving our now curtains!"
Direct Fabrics is rated 4.76 based on 168 reviews