Dimension Garage Doors Reviews

285 Longhurst Lane
Mellor

Tell us how Dimension Garage Doors made you happy

Telephone
"Called Dimension yesterday to come and have a look at our garage door as it had been reversed into by my dads car. They came out today to assess and could repair it there and then! The price was totally acceptable and I am more than satisfied with their work. Many Thanks guys!"
"First rate workmanship, competitive quote, no hidden extras, accurate installation date, and accurate time to complete job. Not a streighforward remove / installation due to design of my existing doors / apature. Father and son team - polite and courteous. Easily the best tradesman I’ve had, can’t reccomend highly enough. Put a lot of value on my house and super practical too."
"We are thrilled with our automated garage door. We felt confident with the father and son even from when they first came to give us an estimate. They were very professional and knew what was need. From fitting the doors to setting up the electrics they took pride in their work. Best of all they arrived on time on the right day. Cannot believe we were so lucky to find such a good firm. Thank you."
"Was told by one party that I required a new frame and door. Jim repaired the door and frame and now it’s a good as new. Fantastic work and service. I would highly recommend"
"Punctual. Fixed the garage door. Thank you."
"We needed new garage doors and a smaller door to match at the side which used to store the bin. Jim came round exactly when he said he would, came back quickly with a quote at a very reasonable price for both doors. On the day they were fitted once again they arrived on time and we were very impressed, both doors look great and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Jim and his team"
"Jim and his son came to repair my garage door as agreed before the time stated did a fantastic job, at a very reasonable price. Another firm had stated that it could not be repaired and required a new door. How wrong they were. Very pleasant people to deal with, honest and now understand why other customers state how good they are. Thank you for your help and speedy response."
"Jim & Mark came on time as stated and completed a temporary repair. Returned the day after as stated to replace the motor satisfactorily & at an acceptable cost. Very efficient & extremely pleasant to deal with. Would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Called Jim about my broken door 2days later all fixed and better than ever.very pleasant and excellent price .thank you. Barry."
"Jim and Son replaced our double garage doors and did a fantastic job. We got three quotes for the same job but Jim was more competitive than the other companies that quoted. Within two weeks of the quote Jim and his Son came and fitted the doors in a very professional way, transforming the appearance of our double garages. This is a company that puts customer service and satisfaction high on their list and I highly recommend them. Thanks Jim great job!"
"Jim and son came out to fix my broken door within a couple of hours of me calling. All fixed within an hour. Great service and very professional, definitely recommend."
"Jim and son are really nice professional workers. Nothing is too much trouble turn up on time , very reasonable price. I would recommend them every time"
"Wow Really Impressed !! Phoned on Saturday afternoon to say garage door was not operating properly, they turned up first thing Monday morning really friendly and helpful, spent 20 minutes fixing the problem, where I had been told on 2 occasions it needed a new unit and sensor they repaired it at a fraction of the cost as didn't need any of these parts would definitely recommend."
"""Dimension Garage doors Jim and his Son came out to my house to measure up for my replacement up and over garage door, 2 week later Jim and his son came to replace the door today and I can only praise them. They came made it look so easy, and they clean up after they had completed the work, They are 2 great guys and I would recommend them and Dimension Garage doors to ant one. Many Thanks Jim and your son. Kevin."
"""Telephoned Dimension about a broken up and over garage door. They rang back when they said they would and came to look at it 30 mins later. After 15 mins the door was fully repaired and a very reasonable price. Very efficient friendly service. Very reliable. Would recommend to anyone."
"My Hormann up and over door broke this morning. I emailed Dimension, they called back within 15 mins and were repairing the door by mid afternoon. It now works better than it did before. Very impressed by the responsiveness and quality."
"Jim and mark fitted my roller door yesterday they made it look so easy and were very polite and clean and finished the job we are. 100% happy with the door. We would recommend them to everyone Ray and Carolyn. Mottram"
"Just moved into a property and had problem with one of the up and over doors. Made a quick call and Jim said he would try and get out that afternoon to help as I couldn’t open it at all. He phoned me back later that afternoon to say would be with me in 15 minutes. Half an hour later the door was fixed and at a very reasonable price as well. Many thanks and I will have no hesitation in using Jim again. Very down to earth . Someone I can trust."
"Garage door fitted in October 2016 by Jim and Mark. Couple of hiccups in April 2017, both sorted within a couple of hours of reporting the problem. What superb service. Cannot fault the pair. Have already recommended them to a friend who is just as satisfied with the door they fitted for her. Would recommend them to anyone."
"Jim and Mark have made a wonderful job of our new garage doors. Top craftsmanship, quality product. Very competitive pricing compared with alternative local firms whose products did not compare with the quality offered by Jim. Would highly recommend using Dimension Garage Doors."
Dimension Garage Doors is rated 5.00 based on 51 reviews