Dimension Garage Doors Reviews

Read Dimension Garage Doors Reviews

enquiries@dimensiongaragedoors.co.uk

285 Longhurst LaneMellor

Tell us how Dimension Garage Doors made you happy
From my first call to them (less than 14 days ago) to the fitting of my new garage door today it has been an impressive experience. Mark and Nick are responsive and very knowledgeable . My old door was broken and difficult to open - they offered me the option of repair (at a very reasonable cost) or a new door. They have just fitted a new Hormann door and I am delighted with their work. I have no hesitation in recommending them to friends.
Can't praise highly enough, professional all the way . The garage door looks great and the boys even pointed up where the old extension had been and levelled the floor. Would have no hesitation in recommending to friends. Thank you so much.
Can highly recommend Dimension Garage Doors. From our initial enquiry to the finished job Mark and Nick were a delight to deal with. Everything was fully explained and priced, they arrived on time and worked very professionally. We are extremely happy with all aspects of our new garage doors. Thank you for providing a top quality service
They come when they say they will (we're based in Urmston) and are nice, polite, friendly guys who want to do a good job. They installed a good quality Hormann door that opens really easily. They also came back twice when we had problems with it (these were caused by us rather, than the door itself or its installation). I would definitely recommend them.
Fantastic customer service right from the start. Beautiful, robust doors. So very pleased with every aspect of this company. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends. Thank you again.
Mark and Nick came today.. Fitted new garage door and all new fascia boards.
Fantastic job. We would highly recommend this company. Competitive quote, excellent workmanship.
Responded quickly to my enquiry. Came when they said they would. Provided advice. Fixed the problem. Tidied up afterwards. Reasonable price. What's not to like? Thanks
AN EXEMPLARY PERFORMANCE FROM MARK & NICK, THEY WENT THE EXTRA MILE TO REPLACE BROKEN DOOR SPRINGS IN A 24 HOUR START TO FINISH.
MY SINCERE THANKS.
GEOFF
The boys called this morning on time. Started work straight away. They have done a fantastic job we are so happy with it. They were clean & tidy and very helpful. Would definitely recommend them to do work for you. Thanks once again. We had a new garage door and facias. πŸ‘
Just had a new Hormann double electric door fitted
Work is 1st class and the door looks fantastic
No mess, came home to a beautiful new door , fit and finish is key to the look all finished with perfect trims
Sourced a part for an old door when other repairers said it was unrepairable. The repair was done at a very reasonable price and they fitted in with my diary to fit it. Would highly recommend and would certainly use again.
I am so pleased with my new garage door and the quality of the door. They did a great job and very professional. I would highly recommend them.
We were in the process of having a new extension built where we required a new garage door.
After Dimension Doors was recommended to us, Mark and Nick called to explain which types of door would be the most suitable for our new garage.
There was no sales pressure and they explained everything that would be required and at what stage during the build process the door would need to be installed.
When ready they came and installed the electric roller shutter garage door. They were very punctual, polite and friendly and I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs a new or replacement garage door.
Fantastic job done on our new garage door, highly recommended, very professional service from start to finish, great advice on colours, style etc, arrived prompt and no clearing up after, great job, thank you!!
Called out initially to repair a garage door. Due to availability of parts Mark and Nick sourced me a very good used door and installed with no fuss. Great looking installation and a clean job site and a great price. Highly recommended.
Contacted on Sunday afternoon fixed on Tuesday afternoon - excellent service throughout - personal response at the end of the phone not answerphone or machine - all text message answered promptly - would definitely recommend
Mark & Nick fitted a new control unit for our garage door. The guys turned up at the agreed time & made no fuss about the job being a big one... they just got on with Fixing it & they’ve left me with no clearing up to do. I feel I’ve received a very professional service.
We have just had a Georgian style up and over garage door fitted by Mark and Nick.
Really pleased with the quality of the door and the standard their work. Really easy to deal with straight from the quote process to getting the work done. Arrived on time did the job promptly and left everywhere nice and tidy.
Would definitely recommend.
Thanks for a great job πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Today we had a new up and over door installed by Mark and Nick, I was very impressed with the service, their timekeeping was spot on and they did a perfect job of fitting the new door, the finishing off was very neat and they left my garage far tidier than it was before!
If I hear of friends and family wanting a new garage door I will certainly be passing them your details
Many thanks
Lucy and Joe
We would like to place our thanks to mark and nick for doing an outstanding job on our garage. They were very polite and kept the place very tidy. They were very easy to deal with and gave us a price very quick. Please consider using this company. Many thanks again Sarah
Dimension Garage Doors is rated 4.96 based on 78 reviews