Dimension Garage Doors Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Dimension Garage Doors made you happy

Telephone
Paul
"Mark and his colleague just completed an unbelievable job on my garage. They were quick, clean and had to modify the fitting around some obstacles which was no problem to them. They're professionalsim is bar none, they'll be getting recommended to anyone I know who's interested in a garage upgrade. Cheers lads!"
Mr & Mrs Whitworth
"We are thrilled with our automated garage door. We felt confident with the father and son even from when they first came to give us an estimate. They were very professional and knew what was need. From fitting the doors to setting up the electrics they took pride in their work. Best of all they arrived on time on the right day. Cannot believe we were so lucky to find such a good firm. Thank you."
"Jim and Mark have made a wonderful job of our new garage doors. Top craftsmanship, quality product. Very competitive pricing compared with alternative local firms whose products did not compare with the quality offered by Jim. Would highly recommend using Dimension Garage Doors."
"The lads came to the rescue when my door cables needed replacing.Came when said they would ,on time and works completed within the hour. No mess, more than happy with the final result. TOP JOB FELLAS!!"
"This is the second time I have used Dimension Garage Doors. This time they replaced the timber framework of the garage. Once again first class service, competitive pricing, prompt arrival, clean workers and excellent finished job. Well done Thank You!"
"I required a motor to make the opening of my garage door automatic. Mark & his colleague did an absolutely first class job. I cannot rate this company more highly & would totally recommend them."
"Called Dimension yesterday to come and have a look at our garage door as it had been reversed into by my dads car. They came out today to assess and could repair it there and then! The price was totally acceptable and I am more than satisfied with their work. Many Thanks guys!"
"First rate workmanship, competitive quote, no hidden extras, accurate installation date, and accurate time to complete job. Not a streighforward remove / installation due to design of my existing doors / apature. Father and son team - polite and courteous. Easily the best tradesman I’ve had, can’t reccomend highly enough. Put a lot of value on my house and super practical too."
"Was told by one party that I required a new frame and door. Jim repaired the door and frame and now it’s a good as new. Fantastic work and service. I would highly recommend"
"Punctual. Fixed the garage door. Thank you."
"We needed new garage doors and a smaller door to match at the side which used to store the bin. Jim came round exactly when he said he would, came back quickly with a quote at a very reasonable price for both doors. On the day they were fitted once again they arrived on time and we were very impressed, both doors look great and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Jim and his team"
"Jim and his son came to repair my garage door as agreed before the time stated did a fantastic job, at a very reasonable price. Another firm had stated that it could not be repaired and required a new door. How wrong they were. Very pleasant people to deal with, honest and now understand why other customers state how good they are. Thank you for your help and speedy response."
"Jim & Mark came on time as stated and completed a temporary repair. Returned the day after as stated to replace the motor satisfactorily & at an acceptable cost. Very efficient & extremely pleasant to deal with. Would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Called Jim about my broken door 2days later all fixed and better than ever.very pleasant and excellent price .thank you. Barry."
"Jim and Son replaced our double garage doors and did a fantastic job. We got three quotes for the same job but Jim was more competitive than the other companies that quoted. Within two weeks of the quote Jim and his Son came and fitted the doors in a very professional way, transforming the appearance of our double garages. This is a company that puts customer service and satisfaction high on their list and I highly recommend them. Thanks Jim great job!"
"Jim and son came out to fix my broken door within a couple of hours of me calling. All fixed within an hour. Great service and very professional, definitely recommend."
"Jim and son are really nice professional workers. Nothing is too much trouble turn up on time , very reasonable price. I would recommend them every time"
"Wow Really Impressed !! Phoned on Saturday afternoon to say garage door was not operating properly, they turned up first thing Monday morning really friendly and helpful, spent 20 minutes fixing the problem, where I had been told on 2 occasions it needed a new unit and sensor they repaired it at a fraction of the cost as didn't need any of these parts would definitely recommend."
"""Dimension Garage doors Jim and his Son came out to my house to measure up for my replacement up and over garage door, 2 week later Jim and his son came to replace the door today and I can only praise them. They came made it look so easy, and they clean up after they had completed the work, They are 2 great guys and I would recommend them and Dimension Garage doors to ant one. Many Thanks Jim and your son. Kevin."
"""Telephoned Dimension about a broken up and over garage door. They rang back when they said they would and came to look at it 30 mins later. After 15 mins the door was fully repaired and a very reasonable price. Very efficient friendly service. Very reliable. Would recommend to anyone."
"My Hormann up and over door broke this morning. I emailed Dimension, they called back within 15 mins and were repairing the door by mid afternoon. It now works better than it did before. Very impressed by the responsiveness and quality."
Dimension Garage Doors is rated 4.98 based on 55 reviews