Dimension Garage Doors Reviews

enquiries@dimensiongaragedoors.co.uk

285 Longhurst Lane
Mellor

Tell us how Dimension Garage Doors made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Dimension Garage Doors 5 star review on 29th June 2019
Paul
Dimension Garage Doors 5 star review on 13th February 2019
Mr & Mrs Whitworth
Dimension Garage Doors 5 star review on 25th April 2017
Stuart
More Photos & Videos
AN EXEMPLARY PERFORMANCE FROM MARK & NICK, THEY WENT THE EXTRA MILE TO REPLACE BROKEN DOOR SPRINGS IN A 24 HOUR START TO FINISH.
MY SINCERE THANKS.
GEOFF
The boys called this morning on time. Started work straight away. They have done a fantastic job we are so happy with it. They were clean & tidy and very helpful. Would definitely recommend them to do work for you. Thanks once again. We had a new garage door and facias. πŸ‘
Just had a new Hormann double electric door fitted
Work is 1st class and the door looks fantastic
No mess, came home to a beautiful new door , fit and finish is key to the look all finished with perfect trims
Sourced a part for an old door when other repairers said it was unrepairable. The repair was done at a very reasonable price and they fitted in with my diary to fit it. Would highly recommend and would certainly use again.
I am so pleased with my new garage door and the quality of the door. They did a great job and very professional. I would highly recommend them.
We were in the process of having a new extension built where we required a new garage door.
After Dimension Doors was recommended to us, Mark and Nick called to explain which types of door would be the most suitable for our new garage.
There was no sales pressure and they explained everything that would be required and at what stage during the build process the door would need to be installed.
When ready they came and installed the electric roller shutter garage door. They were very punctual, polite and friendly and I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs a new or replacement garage door.
Fantastic job done on our new garage door, highly recommended, very professional service from start to finish, great advice on colours, style etc, arrived prompt and no clearing up after, great job, thank you!!
Called out initially to repair a garage door. Due to availability of parts Mark and Nick sourced me a very good used door and installed with no fuss. Great looking installation and a clean job site and a great price. Highly recommended.
Contacted on Sunday afternoon fixed on Tuesday afternoon - excellent service throughout - personal response at the end of the phone not answerphone or machine - all text message answered promptly - would definitely recommend
Mark & Nick fitted a new control unit for our garage door. The guys turned up at the agreed time & made no fuss about the job being a big one... they just got on with Fixing it & they’ve left me with no clearing up to do. I feel I’ve received a very professional service.
We have just had a Georgian style up and over garage door fitted by Mark and Nick.
Really pleased with the quality of the door and the standard their work. Really easy to deal with straight from the quote process to getting the work done. Arrived on time did the job promptly and left everywhere nice and tidy.
Would definitely recommend.
Thanks for a great job πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Today we had a new up and over door installed by Mark and Nick, I was very impressed with the service, their timekeeping was spot on and they did a perfect job of fitting the new door, the finishing off was very neat and they left my garage far tidier than it was before!
If I hear of friends and family wanting a new garage door I will certainly be passing them your details
Many thanks
Lucy and Joe
We would like to place our thanks to mark and nick for doing an outstanding job on our garage. They were very polite and kept the place very tidy. They were very easy to deal with and gave us a price very quick. Please consider using this company. Many thanks again Sarah
The good part is that the garage door ended up looking very good with the trim and the door operates smoothly.

The bad part is that a bit of the lintel supporting the inner skin of brick was cut away without authorisation. Also, the garage door despite being made to measure didn't seem close enough to the dimensions of the opening.

I was originally told the work would be done from around 130pm on 23 Dec as you (Dimension Garage Doors) had a big job on in the morning. I then got a call about 1050am on the day stating that you were on your way. I was still at work and said I would set off back to the house straightaway. I was informed that you would be unpacking in the meantime.

I turned up to find the old door removed, the lintel had been cut into and the new door seemed not to match the opening well enough.

Going back to the initial visit for assessment, measurement and pricing, I pointed out that the new door would have to dip below the wood lintel for the inner skin of brick which was lower than the concrete lintel for the outer skin. No response was made in relation to there being a problem with that.

I had contacted another supplier before confirming the order with you and it would have been possible to build a wooden frame with pvc cladding around the opening to fill out using a standard size door. On the day of fitting, in the conversation with you it was acknowledged this would have been an alternative.

If I had been present and permission had been sought to cut into the lintel, it would have been refused. The lintel issue ought to have been addressed by you on the initial visit especially since I mentioned it.

From this experience as well, if I ever needed a garage door again I would not intend to take the made to measure route because unless the opening is completely level and plumb, a made to measure door is going to have gaps anyway.

Currently there is no evidence of a problem. You did apologise as well in relation to the matters I had raised. So I have paid the full amount but without prejudice to my rights should a problem crop up in the future. You may very well be right that the cutting away of a bit of the lintel is not going to cause a problem. But my buildings insurance company was concerned about what had occurred.

You also stated in a reply to my email to you that if any unlikely problems occur you will accept responsibility and put them right.

So 1 star deducted for cutting the lintel without authorisation and 1 star deducted for not raising the alternative to the made to measure door.
Mark and Nick came and did a fantastic job on my garage. They came on time and gave us a very competitive price. I will be recommending you. Thanks Jenny
Great service from friendly guys at a very good price
Garage door looks fantastic
The lads came to the rescue when my door cables needed replacing.Came when said they would ,on time and works completed within the hour. No mess, more than happy with the final result.
TOP JOB FELLAS!!
This is the second time I have used Dimension Garage Doors. This time they replaced the timber framework of the garage. Once again first class service, competitive pricing, prompt arrival, clean workers and excellent finished job. Well done Thank You!
Mark and his colleague just completed an unbelievable job on my garage. They were quick, clean and had to modify the fitting around some obstacles which was no problem to them.

They're professionalsim is bar none, they'll be getting recommended to anyone I know who's interested in a garage upgrade.

Cheers lads!
Dimension Garage Doors 5 star review on 29th June 2019
I required a motor to make the opening of my garage door automatic. Mark & his colleague did an absolutely first class job. I cannot rate this company more highly & would totally recommend them.
Dimension Garage Doors is rated 4.96 based on 71 reviews