Dimension Garage Doors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dimension Garage Doors

enquiries@dimensiongaragedoors.co.uk

285 Longhurst Lane
Mellor

How would you rate Dimension Garage Doors ?

"Jim and Son replaced our double garage doors and did a fantastic job. We got three quotes for the same job but Jim was more competitive than the other companies that quoted. Within two weeks of the quote Jim and his Son came and fitted the doors in a very professional way, transforming the appearance of our double garages. This is a company that puts customer service and satisfaction high on their list and I highly recommend them. Thanks Jim great job!"
"Jim and son came out to fix my broken door within a couple of hours of me calling. All fixed within an hour. Great service and very professional, definitely recommend."
"Jim and son are really nice professional workers. Nothing is too much trouble turn up on time , very reasonable price. I would recommend them every time"
Krista Fletcher
Verified Reviewer
"Wow Really Impressed !! Phoned on Saturday afternoon to say garage door was not operating properly, they turned up first thing Monday morning really friendly and helpful, spent 20 minutes fixing the problem, where I had been told on 2 occasions it needed a new unit and sensor they repaired it at a fraction of the cost as didn't need any of these parts would definitely recommend."
"""Dimension Garage doors Jim and his Son came out to my house to measure up for my replacement up and over garage door, 2 week later Jim and his son came to replace the door today and I can only praise them. They came made it look so easy, and they clean up after they had completed the work, They are 2 great guys and I would recommend them and Dimension Garage doors to ant one. Many Thanks Jim and your son. Kevin."
Sally Ann Smith
Verified Reviewer
"""Telephoned Dimension about a broken up and over garage door. They rang back when they said they would and came to look at it 30 mins later. After 15 mins the door was fully repaired and a very reasonable price. Very efficient friendly service. Very reliable. Would recommend to anyone."
"My Hormann up and over door broke this morning. I emailed Dimension, they called back within 15 mins and were repairing the door by mid afternoon. It now works better than it did before. Very impressed by the responsiveness and quality."
Ray And Carolyn
Verified Buyer
"Jim and mark fitted my roller door yesterday they made it look so easy and were very polite and clean and finished the job we are. 100% happy with the door. We would recommend them to everyone Ray and Carolyn. Mottram"
John Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Just moved into a property and had problem with one of the up and over doors. Made a quick call and Jim said he would try and get out that afternoon to help as I couldn’t open it at all. He phoned me back later that afternoon to say would be with me in 15 minutes. Half an hour later the door was fixed and at a very reasonable price as well. Many thanks and I will have no hesitation in using Jim again. Very down to earth . Someone I can trust."
Jackie, Hadfield
Verified Reviewer
"Garage door fitted in October 2016 by Jim and Mark. Couple of hiccups in April 2017, both sorted within a couple of hours of reporting the problem. What superb service. Cannot fault the pair. Have already recommended them to a friend who is just as satisfied with the door they fitted for her. Would recommend them to anyone."
"Jim and Mark have made a wonderful job of our new garage doors. Top craftsmanship, quality product. Very competitive pricing compared with alternative local firms whose products did not compare with the quality offered by Jim. Would highly recommend using Dimension Garage Doors."
"We spoke to Jim and son Mark shortly before Easter to arrange an inspection of our garage roller door. We agreed it needed replacing but of course Easter then delayed the plans! Never mind, the new door was ordered and they arrived on schedule 2 days after Easter. Two hours (and several cups of tea!) later, the work was completed. Cheerful guys, and the workmanship was great. Well done."
"Excellent service and very helpful. When our replacement door was delayed by a couple of days (by the manufacturer) the friendly staff even made a special visit to fix our broken door (the mountings had failed so it could not be used at all) so it could be used in the interim. Very reasonably priced too ( another local firm wanted half as much again for the same door!). I will not hesitate to recommend them in the future."
"Fast, friendly service. Very reasonably priced."
"Called out due to garage door stuck half closed / shut . Arrived within the stated hour and all fixed within 30 mins . Great value call out . Definatley recommend to anyone . Thanks"
"Absolute pleasure to work with these guys!! Super efficient, very reliable and the job done was to a very high standard! Would recommend to anyone and everyone! Can't speak highly enough very impressed!"
Steve A In Rochdale
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent job done always came when they said quality finish took everything away and cleaned up at the end of day. Pleasure to have job done by would highly recommend."
Lisa & John, Cheadle Hulme
Verified Reviewer
"Competitive quote, excellent job despite our old garage, nice local family business. Definately recommend"
Barry, Hadfield
Verified Reviewer
"Same day call, repair offered as opposed to new door. Excellent repair fair price. Thank you"
"A Very prompt response job done next day good price"
Dimension Garage Doors is rated 5.00 based on 42 reviews