Digital Direct Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Digital Direct
8PM
8PM

How would you rate Digital Direct?

"After spending quite some time selecting the model of integrated LED Tv I wanted and having a good hands on in some retail stores, I scoured the web for a supplier with the best services on offer. Digital Direct appeared to win hands down - on all levels. The sales helpdesk was extremely polite, gave me all the time I needed to discuss this important purchase and offered some good advice without appearing pushy. I placed my order on Monday afternoon and was told it would arrive that Thursday. It did - at 9:15am! Well packaged and in perfect working order. *** I highly recommend their services and the Toshiba 32WLT58 by the way, is simply stunning, in picture quality, features and looks; everything youll read and much, much more...plus Freeview! *** Written On Unbeatable.co.uk By Andy -"
Are you Digital Direct? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Digital Direct receives. Reply Now
"I was a little apprehensive using this retailer given previous reviews but colleagues had purchased from Digital Direct wihout problem so I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. I ordered my LCD TV from them online with no problem and it was delivered on the day as promised (albeit at 19.45 in the evening). The product was well packaged and in perfect working order and I saved £180 on the shop price! Written On Unbeatable.co.uk By A M Rees"
"After reading other reviews on various websites I was dubious about ordering from DigitalDirect.co.uk. But their price was worth the risk. Which paid off very well as the entire transaction was faultless. There was a quiet moment between the order confirmation and the phone call from the delivery firm, but that was all expected as it was laid out perfectly on the order confirmation. A+ and would recommend. Written On Unbeatable.co.uk By Nibbslang"
"I would recommend them to a friend. Ordered plasma tv weds am. promised delivery by Saturday. Was phoned Thurs to say it was being delivered Friday after 3pm. It arrived 3.20pm. Full marks to them. Added dvd player to order on the Thurs, Didn´t come with tele but was promised to arrive the following week. It arrived on the Tues. No complaints so will be using them again. Written By I. Shuttleworth - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"The only anxiety was that caused by other reviewers! The whole transaction went smoothly - just a slight pause between placing the order and receiving the e-mail giving the delivery details. Written By andy - On Unbeatable.co.uk"
"I paid 'upfront' for a Sony TV, IT NEVER ARRIVED!!!! After numerous phonecalls, 3 days off work (waiting for delivery) Paid £699.01 plus £29.99 delivery, 15 days later, the T.V. has still not arrived. I have cancelled the order, but have had to argue with the ´Help Desk´, to get my money credited back into my account, prior to the T.V. being returned to them by the carrier. At the time of the latest phone call, they could not tell me where the T.V. was! Absolute Rubbish. Don´t use this company to purchase anything. Written On Unbeatable.co.uk By FOSTER -"
"I have you used many companies online up to this point and have always been pleased with the items I have received and with the customer service. Then I ordered from digital Direct. I ordered an AV amp from this company in January and come March had yet to take delivery of the unit. Not only have I waited an exceptional amount of time but not once did Digital Direct think to contact me after taking over £1000 from me the day I ordered. They maybe cheap but as the old saying goes You Get What You Pay For and in this instance its crap service... Written On Unbeatable.co.uk By sbeety -"
Digital Direct is rated 3.71 based on 7 reviews