How would you rate
Digital Devices Ltd.
"By being able to provide items we are looking for"
"Quick response and helpful, though the customer didn't order so I couldn't buy"
"Ali made me really happy ."
"Best supplier , cheap prices"
"I like saless guy, he is always available to answer phones, any time so i like as supplier"
"We have been using Digital Devices for a Year or so now, Mainly for UPS units and batteries for the same. They are always happy to price match/beat competitors.
Great support and customer service also."
"Nice to speak with David on Tapes and APc Units."
"Nice to speak with david today, informative he is."
"It’s been great experience doing business with you guys and really love the services.
"Expresee delivery great service by Ali"
"Nice to speak with David on IT, will keep in mind."
"Good to create value of brands like cisco, sun with David. Nice worker."
"Friendly and efficient service"
"Digital Devices offers a very competitive rate and their staff are very helpful.
From MICL team."
"Here is a list of some of the parts of the experience of purchasing from Digital Devices that I was unhappy with:
* The "In Stock" status on the website is clearly fake - the items we purchased were ordered in from the supplier on approximately a two week lead time
* Despite talking at length to a "web chat" person, someone from Digital Devices then phoned me and asked for all the same information again
* The sales person phoned me, despite me saying to the web chat assistant I preferred to communicate through e-mail.
* Despite me having not given a phone number, they had obtained one without my permission from the Internet (which is admittedly public information)
* Once we agreed to order, the salesperson was contacting several times per day to confirm payment.
* As soon as we paid, they then went silent, and were very slow to provide delivery updates
* Once we did finally get a delivery date (almost a week after ordering), this was also incorrect.
* First, the salesperson tried to add more delay, saying that was the date it would be delivered to Digital Devices, and we would receive it two days later.
* But then, without any further notification, the server arrived directly at us two days before the agreed delivery date.
* Normally, this would be a good thing, but I had explicitly told the sales person that the office would be shut for two days, so having at arrive that date was potentially very inconvenient.
* Since purchasing, I have been contacted by the sales person on numerous occasions, saying that we seem to be a company that wants to purchase Apple Mac equipment - we do not use Apple Macs, and I do not know why the sales person things that we do.
* Every time he phones, I say that we don't use Apple Macs, but he will always phone again a few weeks later, and say the same thing."
"He knows what to say and how to convince people, good sales man spirits david has.
wish him good."
"Always helpful and is brilliant speaking with David all the time when he needs something. Look Forward to more of it from him"
"David is polite and knows what he is asking for interms of screens and signage from us, always good to respond him"