HERBALIFE | DietBud Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HERBALIFE | DietBud

About HERBALIFE | DietBud: We work hard to give our customers not only the products needed to lose weight, but also helpful tips, guides, and support to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle!

The entire Herbalife range is available at our Online Store. Register with us to view our range of products. You must be logged in to be able to order.

01782 712 379 Ext 202

info@dietbud.co.uk

DietBud OnlineUnit 8 Lymedale Enterprise CentreLymedale Business ParkNewcastle-under-LymeStaffordshire

How would you rate HERBALIFE | DietBud ?

Chloe Barnes
"Love the products, friendly service and quick delivery. Thank you :)"
Sadaf Parveenaq
"Excellent service. Shakes and supplements are working very well for my weight loss goals!"
Christian Ibekwe
"I have made two purchases from dietbud and each time I have been really impressed by the ease of purchase and quickness of delivery. I think it's the best site to buy Herbalife products as well as the most competitive prices around because I checked. I recommend highly and I'm looking forward to buy again."
"Decided to try herbalife again after feeling sluggish, putting on weight over a period of time and one week in and lost 3.5lb proving that it does work. It helps that the shakes are easy to follow, give you all the nutrients you need and already feeling great, more energy and shows when working out, I'm hoping the weight continues to come off in the coming weeks. The Facebook group is great for snack ideas etc. Ordering new flavours on next pay day and can't wait to try them x"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Delivery was fast , all my products were there sealed, new and in excellent condition . Have placed another order already 👍🏻"
"Fantastic product"
"Delivery always on time, been having the strawberry shake for about 18 months now for breakfast. Fab product"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"More energy less bloated"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Excellent service, delivered quickly and hassle free. Highly recommended."
"Enjoying my strawberry and mint choc chip shakes and ive lost 3lbs in 3 days so im happy"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"fast delivery - easy to order"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Great service and fast delivery, was highly recommended by a friend to help in weight loss and the vanilla shake tastes great and fills you up like a proper meal. Can’t wait to see results."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Very easy to order and quick delivery"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Fast delivery. Get products."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Only day 1 but the customer service I have received from dietbud is exceptional"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Delivered on time yet again. Great service and great products. 👍"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Excellent products at a great price. Customer service is great and the bonus of a Facebook page for tips and advice."
"Herbalife is my ‘go to product’ when I want to kick start weight loss and healthier eating routine. It’s filling, tasty curbs my appetite for unhealthy foods and I honestly feel better when using."
"Fast and well communicated delivery"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Ordered my products and they arrived without any problems . Definitely be ordering through you again!! Do quick and cheapest products ive found on line"
"If there was a 10/10 i would pick that, after DPD lost my products, i contacted dietbud. Not a bad word to say about them, always fast delivery but the person who dealt with my lost order, got on it straight away, no mucking about and got my new order the following week. Keep it up Dietbud, and if anyone is thinking to start Herbalife and reading this, they are the people. Keep up the great work guys, your awesome and i am one happy customer. Sorry about the overload haha!. Tracey"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"I never have to wait too long, and there are usually some good offers on just when I really need them."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Fantastic customer service and quick dispatch and delivery. Great products with easy to follow plans. In the 3 day trial I lost 5lb!! Will be ordering again"
HERBALIFE | DietBud is rated 4.85 based on 252 reviews