HERBALIFE | DietBud Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HERBALIFE | DietBud

About HERBALIFE | DietBud: We work hard to give our customers not only the products needed to lose weight, but also helpful tips, guides, and support to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle!

The entire Herbalife range is available at our Online Store. Register with us to view our range of products. You must be logged in to be able to order.

01782 712 379 Ext 202

info@dietbud.co.uk

DietBud OnlineUnit 8 Lymedale Enterprise CentreLymedale Business ParkNewcastle-under-LymeStaffordshire

How would you rate HERBALIFE | DietBud?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Marianne Fernandez-Faichney
Verified Buyer
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"I liked the page and the products are good. My only issue was with DPD the carrier as they do not take care of things. First I was told they could not deliver as they driver couldn’t find my address, so I then got it sent to a Halfords near me and when I went for the box it was burst and the top for my aloe vera drink was broken."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Excellent fast service I’ll use again"
"Love this product!!"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Excellent and very prompt service. Will definitely be ordering from you again."
"Fast delivery"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Competitive prices and speedy delivery all genuine products will buy again."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Excellent customer service. Fast responses, and orders always on time. Many Thanks"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Super fast delivery and customer service was great able to advise what would be best for me. Used herbalife a few years ago and know what grrat results you can get from it - Can't wait to get started again"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Delivery arrived quick! I will be ordering more in a few weeks"
"Lost weight"
Thanks for your review Amandeep! Happy to read you lost weight with us!
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Genuine products and fast delivery. Great."
Many thanks for your review Jennifer! Really glad to see you are enjoying the products and delivery with smooth! :-)
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Great products at a great price. Speedy reply to all questions and super fast delivery. Thankyou."
Thanks for your review! Happy to read our prices are competitive, and delivery was smooth!
We're happy to talk and answer questions anytime!
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Was happy with service had a lovely phone call explaining everything I needed to know"
Hi Karla, it was great to speak to you! Happy to have solved the confusion and if you need any help in the future, don't hesitate to call us back.
Emma Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Great product . Great communication great value"
Thanks for your review Emma, delighted to read your comments, always nice to see happy customers!
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Just arrived, looking forward to trying it out."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Very happy with the service and order arrived in a couple of days happy with the products will deffo use again and would recommend"
Hello! Thanks so much for the review, it really is appreciated. If you have any questions about any of the products or our services, don't hesitate to get in touch.
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Superb service & speedy delivery. Here's to a slimmer 2018 !"
Thanks so much for the review Stephen! Happy to see you found our service as good as we try and makesure it is! We do hope your New Years resolutions are being kept to! ;)
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Fantastic product really helps with weight loss and adopting a healthy lifestyle. Excellent company, quick delivery."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Im on my 3rd day and find it really good...i feel fully satisfied with the shakes tablets and tea...i dont feel hunger and the shakes are so tasty! Especially cookies and cream i feel like im drinking cocopops lol...i allow my self to have a banana or piece of fruit through the day before my food in the evening, and if anything i feel more energised than before."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Reliable site, order always turns up exactly as ordered , quickly. No pressure to sign up to the whole Herbalife package. I just use shakes for breakfast"
HERBALIFE | DietBud is rated 4.84 based on 162 reviews