DietBud Reviews

of reviewers recommend DietBud
Read DietBud Reviews

About DietBud:

We work hard to give our customers not only the products needed to lose weight, but also helpful tips, guides, and support to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle!

The entire Herbalife range is available at our Online Store. Register with us to view our range of products. You must be logged in to be able to order.

info@dietbud.co.uk

DietBud OnlineUnit 8 Lymedale Enterprise CentreLymedale Business ParkNewcastle-under-LymeStaffordshire, ,

Tell us how DietBud made you happy
Great product and always a great service with fast delivery. :)
Flavour is nice and take like chocolate
Was really pleased with the delivery timing. Quick and prompt! I'd definitely order again.
Very impressed, fast delivery, excellent customer services, far superior prices to many other sites who sell the Herbalife products
Easy website to use and fast delivery. Definitely use again. 5***
Great service! Quick delivery! Great products! I can highly recommend DietBud!
The order process was very straightforward, and Ben was very helpful with providing additional information I wanted about the products. Delivery was quick and overall, I was very impressed with the service. Nothing to fault and I will be ordering again.
Really impressive service, my items were delivered super quick, all my questions answered, Ben is very knowledgeable and I will certainly continue to order from him.
Arrived quickly, tastes delicious, will definitely be ordering more. Thank You
Thanks for your review Karen! Really is appreciated. We hope to see you again soon :) Ben
Arrived quickly
Thanks for your review! Really is appreciated. Glad to hear your order arrived nice and fast!

We hope to see you again soon :) Ben
Quick delivery and great offers!
Thanks for your review! Really is appreciated. Happy to hear your delivery was nice and quick, and I always try to ensure I offer some good deals on your favourite Herbalife products!

Hope to see you again soon :) Ben
Because not only it make your shake creamier but it also contain good nutrients. And it taste better than dairy milk
Thanks for your review! Really is appreciated. Hope to see you again soon :) Ben
Wide choice of all the Herbalife products. After my order, Ben informed me that unfortunately the Formula 1 flavour I chose was out of stock. Although this could have been updated on the website, he apologised straight away and offered me a different choice. It was all very easy and really good managed. Everything arrived in just 2 days. Recommended.
Thanks for your review Letizia! Really is appreciated. Happy to hear your delivery was nice and quick! Once again apologies for the product listing error. Thanks for recommending

Hope to see you again soon

Ben
Easy to order, fast delivery, cheapest price at the time, Happy!
always a fast delivery and very happy with the service. love this product it really tastes good too
Excellent products! Superb, fast and effecient service, recieved order within two working days. Thankyou DietBud :-)
Excellent customer service always available if you need assistance and very helpful. I have not received prompt replies from any other company... keep up the good work.
Very happy. I received my order within a few days
Quick delivery!
Very good products, decent price. I. would highly recommend.
DietBud is rated 4.86 based on 391 reviews