DietBud Reviews

of reviewers recommend DietBud
Read DietBud Reviews

About DietBud:

We work hard to give our customers not only the products needed to lose weight, but also helpful tips, guides, and support to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle!

The entire Herbalife range is available at our Online Store. Register with us to view our range of products. You must be logged in to be able to order.

info@dietbud.co.uk

DietBud OnlineUnit 8 Lymedale Enterprise CentreLymedale Business ParkNewcastle-under-LymeStaffordshire, ,

Tell us how DietBud made you happy
Great service! Quick delivery! Great products! I can highly recommend DietBud!
The order process was very straightforward, and Ben was very helpful with providing additional information I wanted about the products. Delivery was quick and overall, I was very impressed with the service. Nothing to fault and I will be ordering again.
Really impressive service, my items were delivered super quick, all my questions answered, Ben is very knowledgeable and I will certainly continue to order from him.
Arrived quickly, tastes delicious, will definitely be ordering more. Thank You
Thanks for your review Karen! Really is appreciated. We hope to see you again soon :) Ben
Arrived quickly
Thanks for your review! Really is appreciated. Glad to hear your order arrived nice and fast!

We hope to see you again soon :) Ben
Quick delivery and great offers!
Thanks for your review! Really is appreciated. Happy to hear your delivery was nice and quick, and I always try to ensure I offer some good deals on your favourite Herbalife products!

Hope to see you again soon :) Ben
Because not only it make your shake creamier but it also contain good nutrients. And it taste better than dairy milk
Thanks for your review! Really is appreciated. Hope to see you again soon :) Ben
Wide choice of all the Herbalife products. After my order, Ben informed me that unfortunately the Formula 1 flavour I chose was out of stock. Although this could have been updated on the website, he apologised straight away and offered me a different choice. It was all very easy and really good managed. Everything arrived in just 2 days. Recommended.
Thanks for your review Letizia! Really is appreciated. Happy to hear your delivery was nice and quick! Once again apologies for the product listing error. Thanks for recommending

Hope to see you again soon

Ben
Easy to order, fast delivery, cheapest price at the time, Happy!
always a fast delivery and very happy with the service. love this product it really tastes good too
Excellent products! Superb, fast and effecient service, recieved order within two working days. Thankyou DietBud :-)
Excellent customer service always available if you need assistance and very helpful. I have not received prompt replies from any other company... keep up the good work.
Very happy. I received my order within a few days
Quick delivery!
Very good products, decent price. I. would highly recommend.
Followed up with my order very quickly and was very helpful
Excellent service as usual, very fast delivery and excellent communication. Very highly recommended.
This is my 4th or 5th order, each time the service has improved (even there was nothing wrong before).
Ben is friendly, approachable and responsive.
Thank you for my recent order!
5stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for Dietbud I had ordered the new Rasberry & White Chocolate shake along with others and unfortunately it had went out of stock but I was updated on this and my order was shipped out to me when it was back in stock. Very good service. I'm very happy with my order. It cant be helped when things are so popular to go out of stock but getting an email to let you know makes all the difference. Would recommend Dietbud and always come back for my shakes.
Great service and delivery. Products always of good quality. Never had any issues with DietBud, would highly recommend!
DietBud is rated 4.86 based on 386 reviews