DietBud Reviews

of reviewers recommend DietBud
Read DietBud Reviews

About DietBud:

We work hard to give our customers not only the products needed to lose weight, but also helpful tips, guides, and support to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle!

The entire Herbalife range is available at our Online Store. Register with us to view our range of products. You must be logged in to be able to order.

info@dietbud.co.uk

DietBud OnlineUnit 8 Lymedale Enterprise CentreLymedale Business ParkNewcastle-under-LymeStaffordshire, ,

Tell us how DietBud made you happy
Great customer service, has extensive knowledge of the products and advice on how to get the best results. Really takes care of their customers in their weight loss journey!
Speedy delivery of delicious products.
The prices are really great and the delivery is secure and fast! Really happy my friend introduced me!
Great, all the products I want, all in one place, saves my order from last time, so I don't have to search for items if I'm in a rush, quick delivery :) 10/10 from me xx
Great products, love the shakes they taste really good! Very quick delivery too
Easy to order and arrived within 24 hours excellent ! I am a repeat customer
The prices are good and delivery is always on time.
Great communication, Fast delivery, Great products. A great bonus is the support group that you get to join. Defo order from here
Very helpful and careful. Also , very convenient.
orders arrive within speciffied time and queries dealt with promptly. Great servic
Excellent products & excellent service!
I came across diet bud from someone's review and so glad I did 😊 the products are lovely and so tasty like really tasty and I recieve my orders within a couple of days of ordering .... definitely recommend this company 👍
Great product and always a great service with fast delivery. :)
Flavour is nice and take like chocolate
Was really pleased with the delivery timing. Quick and prompt! I'd definitely order again.
Very impressed, fast delivery, excellent customer services, far superior prices to many other sites who sell the Herbalife products
Easy website to use and fast delivery. Definitely use again. 5***
Great service! Quick delivery! Great products! I can highly recommend DietBud!
The order process was very straightforward, and Ben was very helpful with providing additional information I wanted about the products. Delivery was quick and overall, I was very impressed with the service. Nothing to fault and I will be ordering again.
Really impressive service, my items were delivered super quick, all my questions answered, Ben is very knowledgeable and I will certainly continue to order from him.
DietBud is rated 4.87 based on 403 reviews