DietBud Reviews

of reviewers recommend DietBud
Read DietBud Reviews

About DietBud:

We work hard to give our customers not only the products needed to lose weight, but also helpful tips, guides, and support to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle!

The entire Herbalife range is available at our Online Store. Register with us to view our range of products. You must be logged in to be able to order.

info@dietbud.co.uk

DietBud OnlineUnit 8 Lymedale Enterprise CentreLymedale Business ParkNewcastle-under-LymeStaffordshire, ,

Tell us how DietBud made you happy
Basically the best Herbalife supplier there is . Ben is great with communication and the quickest delivery ever . I don't go to anyone else to buy my Herbalife products from . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I’ve ordered from Ben several times, his deals are great, and service is fantastic, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!!
Fantastic Support throughout my whole weight loss Journey! Highly recommend!
Easy to order then product via the Web site and prompt delivery. Thanks Ben 😊
Amazing place to order . Ben is fantastic at communicating quickly if you have any questions regarding the products. Website is easy to use and understand, and delivery is always quick and speedy. Can't fault it to be honest . Wouldn't go anywhere else for my Herbalife products. 5 star service . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Super fast delivery. Excellent service. Fully enjoying the Marathon Game!!
Been with dietbud for years now Ben is always super helpful when I have ever had any issues and he is so fast at shipping the order out. Always come to him for orders and wouldn't go to anyone else. Super fast getting my delivery. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 5star service 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Excellent customer service. Always fast delivery and A*** for communication. Thank you Diet Bud team. Would highly recommend
fantastic service all round from ordering to very quick delivery .highly recommend
Great customer service, has extensive knowledge of the products and advice on how to get the best results. Really takes care of their customers in their weight loss journey!
Speedy delivery of delicious products.
The prices are really great and the delivery is secure and fast! Really happy my friend introduced me!
Great, all the products I want, all in one place, saves my order from last time, so I don't have to search for items if I'm in a rush, quick delivery :) 10/10 from me xx
Great products, love the shakes they taste really good! Very quick delivery too
Easy to order and arrived within 24 hours excellent ! I am a repeat customer
The prices are good and delivery is always on time.
Great communication, Fast delivery, Great products. A great bonus is the support group that you get to join. Defo order from here
Very helpful and careful. Also , very convenient.
orders arrive within speciffied time and queries dealt with promptly. Great servic
Excellent products & excellent service!
DietBud is rated 4.87 based on 412 reviews