HERBALIFE | DietBud Reviews

of reviewers recommend HERBALIFE | DietBud
Read HERBALIFE | DietBud Reviews

About HERBALIFE | DietBud:

We work hard to give our customers not only the products needed to lose weight, but also helpful tips, guides, and support to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle!

The entire Herbalife range is available at our Online Store. Register with us to view our range of products. You must be logged in to be able to order.

info@dietbud.co.uk

DietBud OnlineUnit 8 Lymedale Enterprise CentreLymedale Business ParkNewcastle-under-LymeStaffordshire

Tell us how HERBALIFE | DietBud made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
HERBALIFE | DietBud 5 star review on 10th July 2018
Chloe Barnes
HERBALIFE | DietBud 5 star review on 23rd September 2016
Sadaf Parveenaq
HERBALIFE | DietBud 5 star review on 19th September 2016
Christian Ibekwe
More Photos & Videos
Amazing service. I had a slight problem that was resolved really quickly.
I would highly recommend!
Very happy with my products and very very fast delivery .. thank you
Excellent speedy service ! PGA Southampton
Speedy delivery, even during COVID and very quick to answer queries
Very good service, fast delivery and effective product
Great genuine products. Best price I could find
Fast delivery and excellent service
Thanks so much for your review Claire! If you have any questions about the products or anything you need help with at all don't hesitate to get in touch.

Cheers
Ben
Really quick delivery and the discount you offer Key workers is amazing. HERBALIFE has always helped me through the day, but in these times of extra pressure have it has become invaluable.
Thank you soooo much.
Thank you so much for your review Laura, and i'm more than happy to provide the UK's key workers with a bit of extra discount. Remember, it can be used once a month, every month so feel free to utilize it as you need it for your product orders!

And thank you again! :)

Ben
This is my 2nd order with DietBud and I just love the Strawberry delight F1 shake. I started the shakes 2 weeks ago and I have 1 for breakfast and 1 for lunch and I have noticed I have lost weight. I do not have scales so unfortunately I do not know exactly how much weight I have lost. Amazing service as on both occasions I have received my order the next day and also DietBud offer the cheapest prices I have found especially when they have a sale on. They also send you discount codes which is great and free shipping when you spend over £60.00.
Thank you for your review! It's genuinely appreciated. & I'm glad you don't have scales! You don't need them. Take before and after pictures to show your progress as you go. We really don't recommend using scales these days!

Great to read DPD delivered your order nice and fast, and ofcourse I will always do my best to ensure the prices are reasonable! :)

Thanks again!

Ben
Very good and quick delivery
I placed my first order on the 9/4/2020 and really was not expecting it to be delivered in 1-2 days and much to my surprise it arrived the next day. This is my first time trying Herbalife so I just ordered the Strawberry delight Shake as this was on sale. I have just tried my first shake with semi skimmed milk and ice and it does taste a bit powdery and I did blend it for ages but it’s ok. I will try adding some fresh strawberries to it next time. Any tips from DietBud on how I can get it to not taste of powder would be much appreciated. Great service on a whole so thank you DietBud.
Hey Zoe! Thanks so much for leaving a review. I'm really happy you got your order nice and quick! DPD provide the final part of all orders, so it's good to hear they delivered in a timely manner.

Regarding the powdery flavour, I personally really like the strawberry and can't say I taste that as such, so it's difficult for me to make a suggestion! I use PDM (Protein Drink Mix) 250ml Water, 2 Scoops F1 Powder, and some ice cubes... and blend!

PDM is a product you can use which essentially means you wont need to use milk, so perhaps give that a try.

Any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me directly, or join the Facebook community group! www.facebook.com/groups/dietbudsupport

Ben
Very easy website to navigate and my order was delivered on time - as it always is ! A very happy customer !
Excellent service, ordered one day received the next, can't fault that. 👍 Also generous with special offers and free delivery days.
Thank you for your review Rebecca! Your comments & your custom is always appreciated.
Ben
Answered my questions promptly on the online chat prior to my purchase then when I did order products received promptly and as ordered.
Thank you for your review Angela! Delighted to see we delivered in good time :)

Thanks
Ben
Ben is very helpful and approachable. It is a pleasure to do business with this company.
Thank you for your kind comments! I'm available anytime to answer any question or query :)
I would highly recommend ordering from Ben at dietbud, he was very quick to advise me on what products were suitable, and his aftercare was fantastic, buy with confidence
Thank you so much for your review Nicola. It's appreciated! Really glad you had a great experience!

Ben
Excellent quick delivery and good price .
Thank you for your review Annie - It really is appreciated! Glad to hear you received your products nice and fast !

Ben
Order arrived really quickly, great product.
Thank you for your review! Delighted to hear your items arrived fast ;)

Ben
I was able to order what was needed - the prices are reasonable and the delivery was exceptionally fast
Absolutely superb service and such speedy delivery
Many thanks