HERBALIFE | DietBud Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HERBALIFE | DietBud

About HERBALIFE | DietBud: We work hard to give our customers not only the products needed to lose weight, but also helpful tips, guides, and support to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle!

The entire Herbalife range is available at our Online Store. Register with us to view our range of products. You must be logged in to be able to order.

01782 712 379 Ext 202

info@dietbud.co.uk

DietBud OnlineUnit 8 Lymedale Enterprise CentreLymedale Business ParkNewcastle-under-LymeStaffordshire

Tell us how HERBALIFE | DietBud made you happy

Chloe Barnes
"Love the products, friendly service and quick delivery. Thank you :)"
Sadaf Parveenaq
"Excellent service. Shakes and supplements are working very well for my weight loss goals!"
Christian Ibekwe
"I have made two purchases from dietbud and each time I have been really impressed by the ease of purchase and quickness of delivery. I think it's the best site to buy Herbalife products as well as the most competitive prices around because I checked. I recommend highly and I'm looking forward to buy again."
"Good value"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Lots of information available and received the products quickly."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"The service is perfect. If I'm not at home to receive my order I can usually pick it up somewhere else close to work."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"I am excited to start my Herbalife journey as I have heard lots of amazing stories and I will continue to purchase my Herbalife through DietBud."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Really easy and quick delivery. Will be returning and recommending."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Great service and helpful"
"Prices are good"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Easy site to use, competitive prices, simple and effective !"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"This is a great product.I needed to lose a significant amount of weight to improve my overall quality of life and, having tried some other well know dietary approaches, found that none really worked for me. However, since using herbal life, along with a regimen of exercise and dietary change, I have lost nearly 5 stones in the past year.I cannot recommend Herbal Life highly enough and have become a real advocate of using as a weight loss tool - in fact my wife, daughter and several friensd all use herbal life now."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Easy and quick service! Thank you"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Fantastic service. Quick delivery. Very reliable!!"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"The products are amazing, the order was a simple process and delivery was quick. I will definitely be re-ordering. Thank you"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Fantastic product, fantastic service !!!"
"Very supportive company"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Fast delivery. Great products."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Very responsive, informative and helpful, their website was attractive and easy to navigate too."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Straight forward user friendly site, easy to navigate around But most importantly it’s good value for money!"
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"It replaces my breakfast and I feel full for about 2 and a half hours, I am very happy with this product."
How would you rate the website for ease of use?
"Fantstic service, quick delivery. Great range of products, lookjng forward to ordering more in the future!"
"Decided to try herbalife again after feeling sluggish, putting on weight over a period of time and one week in and lost 3.5lb proving that it does work. It helps that the shakes are easy to follow, give you all the nutrients you need and already feeling great, more energy and shows when working out, I'm hoping the weight continues to come off in the coming weeks. The Facebook group is great for snack ideas etc. Ordering new flavours on next pay day and can't wait to try them x"
HERBALIFE | DietBud is rated 4.86 based on 271 reviews