DHL Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
patsyj

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about DHL in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I will never ever use dhl ever again. They have been hounding me by email, text, phone calls and now by letter for duty and vat charges on goods I never received for over 3 months now (from goods ordered in dec 2017, it's now end of March 2018). DHL are now threatening to pass my details to a debt collection agency!! An absolutely apalling, unprofessional, inconsiderate and disgraceful customer service and that's putting it mildly."
"During adverse weather conditions I received parcels from, Hermes, Royal Mail, UPS with no problems. It took DHL 3 days to get a parcel from one side of Preston to the other. I travelled roads myself and there was no real excuse."
Dr Gerhold
"I order a pair of shoes from overseas. DHL added the incorrect duty onto the delivery (the maximum possible I might add!). I had to personally correct the staff member through my own research into South African customs and duty. Then their on-line system was not updated with the new costs based on the correct duty, so I had to make an electronic payment and send through proof of payment. The whole fiasco extended delivery time considerably."
Sebastian Cano
"I received in the last few months, several parcels shipped by DHL Express International from Singapore to Europe. Each time, tracking was excellent and delivery incredibly fast. I had to have one of the parcels delivered to a relay point and while giving the information the very day it had to be delivered, it went smoothly. Very, very good multiple experiences of this service."
"Kept up to date and arrived on time with a friendly smile"
G Davies
"The driver delivered my goods when I was expecting them."
"Well done to DHL; ordered through IPostParcel on the 4th may. Picked up on the 5th & delivered on the 9th to Nigeria. No issues or long delays. Package intact & nothing missing"
"Delivery driver who was incapable of following delivery instructions and a bad attitude"
"this is not the first time these dhl people did. third time . they never deliver my parcel , they just come and dont even knock the door or ring the bell even if someone there at home and waiting urgent for the parcel. so very bad customer service. why should we pay more and tell them to deliver ? ... please provide a good customer service to the customers who trust you people and pay the money.hope you all understand what customer service is after taking huge amount from the customer."
Martarchitex54
Verified Reviewer
"No advance notice of possible Customs issues and subsequent delays but took the money for shipment super fast! Having been disappointed in express post from Singpost for a letter which cost $90 dollars and still took 2 weeks to send from Singapore to China (took 7 working days to get from the post office to Changi airport - a distance of 25km) we decided to use DHL to send 4 boxes of 25kg each from Singapore to Shanghai. Personal effects for relocation. Drop off of boxes and Collection was efficient. So was the taking of the payment of over $1100. 3 days later I get an e-mail from the Shanghai DHL office saying I need to translate the contents list into Chinese. Fortunately my assistant did this. 1 week later I am told I need to send my passport or take it myself to Customs in Pudong. After asking the address I was told to wait until DHL had prepared the paperwork and they would let me know when the appointment would be made. Still waiting, now 2 weeks since the boxes were shipped."
DAWK217@AOL
Verified Buyer
"dhl left 2 automated voice mails that someone would have to be to sign for package. driver left package at mail box 44 feet from front door on main st. no sig. after complaining driver came by looking around for package next am. big song and dance about how late he was and get this ''he did not want to bother anyone'' no package no pay pal help and buisness in UK customjackets.com. uk no help or even an e-mail response. BEWARE"
Christos Sbirakos
Verified Reviewer
"?????????? ??? sportsdirect UK ?????? ? ????????? ????????? ?? ???? ???.????? ??? ???????? ?? ????? ?????? ? ???? ?? ????????? ?????????.?????? ?????? ?? ???????? ??? ???????? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ? ???????? ??????.???? ???????? ? ??? ????? ??? ? ?????? ???? ????????? ???????? ??????????.?? ?? ??????? ??? ???????? ???? ???? ?????????? ??? DHL.? ???? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?????????? ? ?? ?? ????????? ???.??????? ?????? 12.00 euros ??? ??? ?????????? ??? 10.00 euros ??????? ??? 3.00 euros ??????. ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? DHL, ??? ??? ?? ?????????? ???????,??????? ? ???? ?????."
Clarissa Grobelny
Unverified Reviewer
"Spent £200 sending a small package consisting of a phone and protein shakes to Nairobi. DHL never once informed me that the receiver might have to incur additional costs to have it cleared at Customs. When the package got to Kenya customs the receiver was told she had to pay a further £160 to have it cleared. I requested the goods sent back and i should get a refund on the £200 spent initially to have it sent. DHL told me that customs are under no obligation to send it back and if the fee of £160 is not paid the the package will be destroyed. Not only was i not informed the the first instance of the extra charges that i would incur they had a 'don't care' attitude and left me to chase them constantly requesting for updates on the situation. I and the receiver in Nairobi had to do most of the communications with Kenya customs. It was a very stressful experience sending a package through DHL. I will NEVER do it again. Please be advised to read reviews before using DHL. I certainly wish i had done that beforehand!!"
"Customer order booked in at 2.03pm, DHL arrive at 2.05pm. Now that's what I call service!"
Hannah Winslade
Unverified Reviewer
"Just actually had the best phone customer service from dhl- have put a smile on my face with the quick, friendly help"
DHL is rated 2.33 based on 15 reviews