Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Not very good experience
I ordered the balenciaga sock trainers with the neon green soles, I received the black ones with black soles even though clearly on my receipt in my emails you can see it says the neon on green ones I spoken to someone on the phone and got told someone would contact me from customer service and still waiting for that call over a week and half later and now I can’t return because that would leave me without a Christmas present.
Very let down
All clothing that I purchased apart from one top was way to small for the sizes the top I kept I noticed it had a hole in once was washed, the moncler top was damaged with a hole in which I noticed as soon as I took out of the packet I ordered it in a 12 month and it was more like a 0-3 size I sent the parcel back emailed to tell them about the damaged top and no reply, will be very unsure to order from this clothes site again very disappointed.
Return was a hassle
Okay it's the first time I am writing a bad review about a company. It's the first time I have ordered from this online store and it will be the last as well. I find it ridiculous that they do not Offer a free returns. I mean rich online shopping company doesn't offer free returns. Okay not just that, but their sizes are completely out of proportion. I will not be ordering from them again. I advise everyone to shop elsewhere.
I still have not received my delivery that I brought as a gift for my godson for his birthday. I did hear back when I first emailed but still haven't had a response
it's really not good experience i ordered my items 30 Mar, and it cost me US$18 delivery fee, and i have received nothing till now. ineed the parcel number, i wonder where is my package now ?
Never received item
Ordered here 3 times. First order - product out of stock. Second order fine as ordered full price balenciagas.

Third order - ordered a changing bag reduced to £70 in sale, was made up given that I am due to have a baby next week ... order cancelled due to being “out of stock” - the next day the bags back in stock online for over £200. Will be taking my custom elsewhere in future .
Very dissapointed with this website tracksuit i ordered which was a gift had two marks on the back! Would not expect this for a £95 tracksuit
I sent an email on 12th Jan ref an item I ordered which has not arrived. I received confirmation via royal mail but no item delivered. Please can this be chased up asap pls. Thanks. Lsura
Hi Laura,

We have looked into your order and tracked your parcel which was delivered to Mossley Hill DO on the 8th January, ready for you to collect.

We hope this helps and if you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Designer Childrenswear.
Hi Laura,

We are just wondering if there is an update with your order. Can you please let us know if you have received your products as we would not want you to go without your goods.

If there is anything you need help with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Team DC.
I didn’t reserve my order!!!
And I send for customer service no one answers me !!
Hello,

We are very sorry to hear this.

We have looked into this further and someone from our team has contacted you via email.

Designer Childrenswear.
Hi Noura,

We have looked into your order again and we can confirm that your delivery is at your local depot and has been since 11th January awaiting collection.

Can you please let us know when you have collected your order, just incase this is sent back to us which we don't want to happen as we would never want you to miss out on receiving your goods!

Team DC.
Not happy not received refund of returned item and no reply’s to emails
Hello, we are sorry to hear this. After looking into your order we can see that a refund has been processed. If there is anything else we can help with please do not hesitate to contact us. Team DC.
Disappointed ☹️ very because they cancel my order 3 times and when I called them the lady just give me a discount code but how I’m going to use it if every time I’m buying my order gets cancelled 😂 anyway I’m never going to buy again so I don’t recommend
Cancelled my order, without informing me.
Not the type of customer service, expected.
No returns label??
I received my items & the sizes didn’t match up, I ordered a size 4 but looks more like a size 2 so very disappointed that I have to send them back.
Hello, Sorry to hear this, if you need any help with sizes we do have a chat facility that you can use and we will be happy to measure the items for you to make sure you get the right fit.
Hello i AM not happy with my delivery the shoes is broken so I want my money back please
Iordered 2 items that both came with items missing from them when I rang to complain I was told on 2 occasions someone would ring me back which they never did.I had to ring them again I was told they would send the items out straight away in time for the baby shower I was going to but it arrived to late
I paid with card and never received my order.
Do not recommend.