Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street

Karla Iafrate
Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 16th January 2020
Magdalena Bieda
More Photos & Videos
Order has never been received and communication is awful!
Very dissapointed with this website tracksuit i ordered which was a gift had two marks on the back! Would not expect this for a £95 tracksuit
Not happy not received refund of returned item and no reply’s to emails
Hello, we are sorry to hear this. After looking into your order we can see that a refund has been processed. If there is anything else we can help with please do not hesitate to contact us. Team DC.
I have had a nightmare with this company, missing parcels, holding parcels and refusing refund until you go through the fraud route they will just ignor you. I would avoid the company and go somewhere else, My son has been heartbroken, spending all his christmas money and nothing to show for it !! AVOID
Very bad.My order hasn't arrived me yet and I dont know where is it.Nobody helps me
Clothes great but staff in store I always feel are looking down at you
The clothing from designer children’s wear is great but unfortunately the staff aren’t , as soon as you go in they think they better than you !!! ( I am actually purchasing) 1 girl took my order then decide to stand and talk to others while I waited , when she came back with my order she wasn’t pleasant at all , I’ve purchased a few items and had the same experience every time all I can advise to people is seriously get your order delivered or shop somewhere else !!!!!
Hello,

We are very sorry to hear this was your experience when coming into our store. I will pass on this message and a member of our team will contact you regarding this issue as soon as possible.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review as we always value what our customers have to say.

Designer Childrenswear.
I sent an email on 12th Jan ref an item I ordered which has not arrived. I received confirmation via royal mail but no item delivered. Please can this be chased up asap pls. Thanks. Lsura
Hi Laura,

We have looked into your order and tracked your parcel which was delivered to Mossley Hill DO on the 8th January, ready for you to collect.

We hope this helps and if you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hi Laura,

We are just wondering if there is an update with your order. Can you please let us know if you have received your products as we would not want you to go without your goods.

If there is anything you need help with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Team DC.
I didn’t reserve my order!!!
And I send for customer service no one answers me !!
Hello,

We are very sorry to hear this.

We have looked into this further and someone from our team has contacted you via email.

Hi Noura,

We have looked into your order again and we can confirm that your delivery is at your local depot and has been since 11th January awaiting collection.

Can you please let us know when you have collected your order, just incase this is sent back to us which we don't want to happen as we would never want you to miss out on receiving your goods!

Team DC.
I am disappointed that I have to pay for extra shipping fee on the excuse of international delivery, delayed delivery, and failed to run as it said on a website.
Hello Donna,

I am very sorry you have felt disappointed with the service you have received.

Unfortunately due to our website being in winter sale we do note that orders may take a little longer to be dispatched. However, if you do have any issues please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at customerservice@designerchildrenswear.com

Thank you for taking your time to leave your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Designer Childrenswear.
Cancelled my order, without informing me.
Not the type of customer service, expected.
No returns label??
Great shopping experience fabulous easy to use website and a huge variety of designers fast delivery and packaged great also love how you can upload pics of your purchases as I did of my son in his new snowsuit . Will shop again soon
Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 13th September 2019
Very nice nd the price is the best
I love shopping at designers childrenswear. Good quality, unique with good price when on offers, speed delivery.
I paid with card and never received my order.
Do not recommend.
Beautiful dress and quick delivery. Very pleased, thank you.
Don’t even have the product and customer service don’t seemed bothered and are ignoring my messages !
I didn’t receive the order yet!
Worst designer children’s clothing company. Never received shipment, customer service is incompetent and unprofessional.

I will continue to shop with childrenssalon.com and bambinifashion.com
Were is my order it wasnt delivered thursday i advised im away now for 2 week and your tracking says signed in my name
Stay well away do not order from these
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.75 based on 1,313 reviews