Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Brilliant quality, fast delivery
Love the clothes for my baby! And the prices are always cheaper than any other designer site with sales all year round! Delivery quick and efficient too! Thank you
Good good good
Always immaculate clothes, beautifully packaged and speedy delivery. Have used to buy my sons clothes for years and will continue to do for many more
Excellent customer service and wife selection of kidsdesigner brands.
the clothes i got were perfect, lovely material. i would buy from yourself again. the only down fall was packaging wasnt good for what i paid i did expect nice packaging because it was a gift. instead of plastic covers. other than that it was perfect. thank you
excellent service very quick delivery superb packaging and easy return if needed with quick refund can not fault Designer Childrenswear in any way.
Really help full when I had to send an email for wrong size as wasn't sure what to do I be deffo using store again
Great customer service. Excellent communication. I absolutely love my product. 5 stars all round x
Out of everything I have ordered recently, no one has impressed me more than the efficient service of Designer Childrenswear. I was updated constantly on my order from the minute i purchased right the way through to delivery. So impressed and I will definitely be ordering again.
Excellent service
It is very good material 😊
Beautiful cap❤️
Excellent service, delivered on correct day and time as advertised. Easy website to use and complete order.
Absolutely love the range of clothes for my 6 year old son. Even super quick tracked delivery despite what's happening in the world. Will definitely be using this site a lot.
Great clothing x
Beautiful clothes. I Ordered and they arrived very quickly.
Would highly recommend.
Realy good website do recommend to order from here they are so reliable
Excellent clothing for kids. Nothing is too much trouble. Fast delivery.
Bought the outfits for my lil nephew i'm absolutely over the moon with my buy! now just need to gift him it...after the lockdown lol
i will be definitely shopping again with this site!!
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.75 based on 1,361 reviews