Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Very good l like the shopping with designer childrenswear
Excellent customer service. Staff very helpful
I did a order on blackfriday and I saw my order that don’t send and tell the girls what happen, she says that 2 long shirt are sold out and I choose to replace this 2 long shirt and I’m very happy. Thanks
Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 24th December 2020
I ordered the balenciaga sock trainers with the neon green soles, I received the black ones with black soles even though clearly on my receipt in my emails you can see it says the neon on green ones I spoken to someone on the phone and got told someone would contact me from customer service and still waiting for that call over a week and half later and now I can’t return because that would leave me without a Christmas present.
Excellent user friendly website very quick delivery of order constant delivery updates great quality clothes and huge selection. Was very impressed with service will be recommending to friends
Excellent quality goods with fast efficient service.
Can’t thank designer childrenswear enough there was a slight problem with my order and it was no problem to them they contacted me straight away and sorted the problem and had my order delivered the next day I am over the moon with the clothes and can’t thank Kelly I think the lady was called enough x
Ordered a dress for my new granddaughter and it arrived promptly. I would recommend this company and will order again.
Very happy with service and quality of clothes
I highly recommend Designer Childrenswear fabulous selection of clothes and fast and efficient delivery. When you receive your item it’s beautifully wrapped.
Great product, great company, very reliable, Merry Christmas
Fits perfectly
Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Brillant service would shop here again loved my granddaughter's coat
I was very pleased with my purchase it came withint the week
Ordered a stone island t shirt for my son for Christmas- he’s going to love it. Will definitely purchase more items from here.
Very good. Very pleased
Easy to order, good price and lovely product. Delivered quickly and safely
FANTASTIC merchandise, super service & well packaged. E-mail updates were so very much appreciated in respect of my delivery. Excellent customer service.
Very good service and coat came wrapped beautifully. I had bought the wrong size but the exchange/refund process was very simple with no fuss. I was worried about making an expensive purchase from a shop online which was unknown to me but I will definitely order from Designer Childrenswear again.
Excellent choice and delivery was quick, lovely clothes
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.77 based on 1,715 reviews