Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Always a good service
Were good customer service and quick delivery will youse again
Good efficient service will use again
Hello Islam , Thanks for the great feedback and hope to see you shopping with us soon. x
Fast service
Thanks Natalie for the great feedback. Look to see you shopping with us soon.
I've ordered items before and received them in good order. Just wished dispatch/delivery would not take so long. I ordered items on the 5th may and I'm still waiting to receive the items (15th may), not that I really mind the wait if the price continues to stay competitive, just wish I could get the items asap =)
The T-Shirt that I ordered was lovely. Exactly as seen on the website. Only thing is, if you want it to last a bit longer you should order a size up. My son is 12 months and I ordered 12-18m because he isn’t a big baby. It fits but in a month or so you can tell it won’t.
Good quality
Thanks for the 5 star feedback .
good site nice clothing only is the shipping for countries outside of the uk a bit expensive and i would really like to be able to track my package
Emile et Rose outfit was lovely, it was a shame that the coat hanger was not enclosed.
Thank you for your review. If you order an Emile et Rose item in future just drop us a line requesting the hanger and we will make sure this is organised and included within your order.
shipping can be better, other things are great :) highly recommend
The dress was good as was in the picture
I ordered 2 suits for my grandson and they are well worth the money and great quality be ordering again
My purchase was great but the box was in terrible condition and the duty fees were absolutely ridiculous!
they offer the best prices, i would give them 5 if i they didnt have problem with my payment at first time. but everything else was perfect
Good price for two new season Boss Polo Shirts. Purchased for my grandsons who liked them.
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.77 based on 1,715 reviews