Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent StreetSunderlandTyne and WearUnited Kingdom

Quality clothing at very reasonable price ,and always arrive on time and with the best of packaging . Would highly recommend 👌
Very good quality items. Little pricey but that's life.
Absolutely gorgeous clothing, so happy with the outfits I ordered for my daughter the quality is amazing!
All went well and promptly!
My favourite designer shop online. Good quality clothes and super fast delivery. Thank you :)
Beautiful clothes I absolutely love this shop and the staff are always friendly and helpful
Excellent service item ordered great quality,came well packed good communication.Thankyou .
A fantastic service. I purchased a bag online that turned out to be unavailable...... to apologise they let me have another bag for the same price!
Great service fab clothes love d brands x
They were all good and perfect on her for her 10th Birthday photoshoot.
Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 28th January 2021 Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 28th January 2021 Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 28th January 2021 Designer Childrenswear 5 star review on 28th January 2021
I ordered a t-shirt in the black Friday sales for my nephews birthday. Initially I wasn't pleased as I hadn't heard anything back about dispatch etc, but then I received a call from a lovely woman (unfortunately I can't remember her name). But she basically explained that the t-shirt I ordered was out of stock and if I could choose another, this was about 3 days before his birthday as well now. So I was able to choose another top and still apply the black friday sale discount to the new jumper and it was sent out for next day delivery. Overall I am very happy with my experience with Designer Childrenswear and have already placed further orders.
Lovely items and packed well.
Always get friendly service and fabulous children’s clothing. Snowsuit was my latest purchase and was very happy
Lovely item at a great price. Came in the most wonderful packaging- which made the purchase feel even more special. Will definitely be buying more goods in future.
I was cautious to shop online with someone new but Designerchildrenswear.com pleasantly surprised me. The website was super easy to navigate. Delivery was prompt and efficient and I had to request a refund for one of my items and it was so trouble free. I shall definitely be using this online retailer again and have already told friends and family about it!
Great item and fantastic service, very quick delivery, will definitely be using again
Great quality, fast delivery and really happy with my items
Very pleased with every order, excellent service 👍
The baby clothes I purchased were absolutely beautiful. The service I received was excellent.
I myself order online and the clothes a pick for my daughter are just so beautiful. And fast service as well.
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.77 based on 1,715 reviews