Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Good product!
The service was quick and the items i love its .
Fast delivery great purchase
Designer Childrenswear 4 star review on 25th February 2020
The shipment price is a bit high for the high prices
Hello,

Thank you for leaving us this review, we always love to hear what our customers have to say. We will take your feedback onboard and pass this on to our team to look into this.

Designer Childrenswear.
It was okay and the delivery came fast
Hello,

We are glad you were satisfied with our services.

If you need any help when shopping in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
Designer Childrenswear.
Goid efficient service with nice product
Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to leave this lovely review, we are glad you like the service and products.

Designer Childrenswear.
Fast delivery however packaging could be more presentable especially if your giving this as a gift.
Hello Farrah,

We are very glad you were happy with the delivery period.

Sorry to hear about the packaging of your products. We do offer gift wrapping, when ordering you can contact us to make sure that your items will be packaged in this way. If this is still something you would like, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

We hope this helps when shopping in the future, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Designer Childrenswear.
good service goods were received as expected
Its for sons xmas so he hasnt saw them yet bit because of the name he will be very happy.
Very good service
Amazing stuff but sometimes the sizes are either to big or too small fabric of items overall good.
Nice selection of brands
Great dress lovely
Я пока не получила свой заказ . Но думаю что будет все хорошо
Very happy with the Paul smith sliders unfortunately Robert cavalia top was disappointing. The fit was not right, the shoulder area was to big and overall fit wasn't a children's fit more like an adult fit.
good quailty
I’m happy to recommend
good delivery on time
Hi.

My son ordered a t-shirt online, said it would be delivered in a couple of days to Ireland which was fine. But then after about 3 days I had received no email about delivery date etc.

I then rang up to hear that that the t-shirt was not in stock, apologies etc. I'm not sure would I have been emailed/rang if I hadn't emailed them myself.

Anyway, we ordered a new (and thankfully much cheaper t-shirt) which was delivered within 2 days and the refund was put back on my card the same day. My son was/is very happy with the t-shirt.

A bad start but Jade was very helpful & prompt in rectifying the situation.

Eoin Mullen, Dublin, Ireland.
The order come really quick and come when expected! The bag was lovely to and exactly what picture looked as! Brilliant
Nice experience 👌