Designer Childrenswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Childrenswear
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Designer Childrenswear Reviews

About Designer Childrenswear:

Designer Childrenswear have been bringing the finest in luxury designer baby clothes and kids designer clothing to its loyal and trusting clients for almost 35 years. Founded by the British husband and wife team Brenda and Kevin Coade, this family store has grown to become a first stop destination for dedicated fashion lovers, shipping to over 120 countries worldwide. With a reputation founded on gold standard service, our staff are renowned as some of the friendliest and most hard working in the designer childrens clothing world. We carry a carefully curated selection of over 100 international, luxury brands for boys, girls and babies, from ages 0-16 years.

23/ 24 Derwent Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Usually, you sent the parcel via Royal Mail. But this purchase, you arranged the parcel via FedEx without notification.
I ordered from designer children’s wear,, quite a few items, received order and noticed order looked quite small when I opened order there was a note inside stating that items were out of stock! Not just one item but 3... I had no explanation before I received my order,, I was really disappointed!! I think an email should of been sent out before hand to give me the heads up,, so that when I did open order I knew what to expect..
Too difficult to return products (to ask by mail and wait...) and too expensive (signed Parcel).
Less expensive in alexandalexa or Childrensalon...
Items were fine however when I called to find out why my order was not with me or do correspondence was sent regarding the order staff were really rude and kept talking over me. If order isn’t going to be be sent till days later then set customer expectations
I though you should improve the package. Each cloth didn't have individual bag of it. You are a designer boutique shop, but the package quality really should be improved.
Designer Childrenswear is rated 4.75 based on 1,361 reviews