Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

The material quality is very good and the engraving it’s sharp, very good visually from the road. Only one star down as there was a little 1/4” chip on the back corner area that can very faintly be seen from the corner front side on.
Happy with my design
Our slate house sign is gorgeous, we have had lots of compliments. Shipping did take quite awhile, almost a month, so would recommend paying for express shipping if you are needing it sooner than later.
Really nice experience
I am happy with it although I thought I ordered it in black. I waited a little while for delivery too. Overall it looks good
Sign is great. Although the grey lettering almost disappears for a while when the slate is wet from rain. I would opt for white text next time.
Very easy to design your own house sign. The sign was posted out in good order and delivered in good time.
The sign arrived and is good quality with clear lettering. The first order didn’t arrive but the company was very quick to send a replacement at no extra cost. I would use them again.
Easy to order and pleased with the finished result. Good service.
A very nice item for my daughter’s new home. Came in the Nick of time on Christmas Eve. Only criticism is that my sister in law recommended this company as she had just bought a much larger sign for her son’s new house and she paid the same as I did for a far smaller one!?
Beautiful sign with very handy holes and fixings supplied. Looking forward to being able to see it in situ (when COVID restrictions allow me to see my parents!)
The etched slate sign was just as I wanted it. If some more thought was given to fittings this would be a 5 star rating (i.e. I needed to find spacers and different screws as my wall isn't standard brick).
Website clear and easy to use. Design displayed on screen to help selection. Arrived within stated delivery time. A little bit more flimsy than expected but it looks good Insitu and looks quite expensive.
Really lovely sign, just what I wanted.
Good delivery and well packaged. quality very good, time will tell if engraving remains vibrant
Hi sign ok but holes not in line. The number could have been more prominent but we have painted over it in white. John Beaven
Good product but long delivery time.
I ordered a house sign with solar light.I have received the acrylic sign but no solar light, I contacted the sign company by live chat said I should have received the solar light by now,so they said they would send another one out to me, but as yet I have not received it
I did have to ask for dimensions of the sign I chose but was able to get these through online chat. It would be better if these were included for all signs on the web page if you want to mount on a gatepost for example.
product received was swift delivery , good house number plate in slate was as described web site was user friendly b.g .
Design A House Sign is rated 4.16 based on 678 reviews