Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Ordered the week before Christmas and arrived Christmas Eve. Very impressed. Arrived well wrapped for postage and was just what I had ordered. Really pleased with the product.
I bought a number sign for my son and daughter-in-law who live in Cornwall. They loved the slate design, which arrived safely wrapped as promised.
House sign arrived in good time. Unfortunately, it has been defaced by several scratches moreover there was £2 charge from Post Office as there was not sufficient postage from the sender, see attached photos. I have written to inform you on December 23 of this unfortunate services we have received on the very first instance using your services. To date there hasn’t been any response from you apart from this email asking for our opinion so here it is. This might be forgivable as there has been a long period of festivities. Hoping this might nudge the customer services to take heed.
Really pleased with the service. Very communicative and prompt delivery. I ordered the slate house sign and the quality is superb. Would definitely recommend.
I was very happy with my slate house sign. It looks great , it’s beautifully finished and just What I was hoping for
Super quality of slate and paint on my house sign. It was so easy to design the content. It was a reasonable delivery period. Many thanks.
The sign was exactly what we asked for delivered well packaged and on the day they said they would well pleased and would gladly use again.
Spot on exactly what I wanted
Excellent service and love the sign. Exactly as depicted and very nice quality. Looks great especially with added picture feature.
Lovely product. Website easy to use
Easy to use website as I was away for a few days so not sure when it was delivered.
Very good product. Took about 3-4 weeks to supply plaque. Easy to install.
My sign is even better than I anticipated and I love the quality and style. I Would recommend for all the choice of styles and sizes. Value for money too.
Design A House Sign 5 star review on 21st November 2021
online ordering was very good, the quickness of delivery and workmanship excellent
Got what we ordered. Took longer than expected to deliver, but nevermind.!!
Replacement sign. Went for a slate one. Easy to customise. Came with correct stuff to insert into the wall. Looks good My only gripe with the packaging they sent it in was falling apart by the time it arrived. No damage though. Summary. Looks good. Easy to set up and arrived in good time. Recommend.
We found designing and ordering very easy and we were delighted with the customer service and speedy delivery. Will definitely use again and recommend Design A Sign!
I ordered a slate engraved with silver house name and number and I am very pleased with the quality and can’t wait to fix it in place. It took 17 days from order to delivery which was a little longer than I expected but well worth the wait! I would definitely recommend.
It was very easy to order a bespoke sign online. The delivery was quick and we loved the sign and were impressed by the standard of quality.
I was very pleased with my house sign. It is just as I expected it to be. I was extremely pleased in the way it was packaged as it could have easily been damaged in transit but it was fine.
Design A House Sign is rated 4.2 based on 724 reviews