Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Order a house sign from website it was very easy to design and was delivered on time put it up looks very nice very happy thanks you
Excellent finished product and service, thank you! Highly recommend.
The number that is etched was supposed to be white but is an insipid grey which cannot be seen easily from a distance. Contacted the company who stated this is how it comes out on an etched sign. It looks like an amateur painted it. Will not put it on my house and will go elsewhere to get a better quality sign.
First one I ordered for my granddaughter was perfect. The one ordered for myself was faulty and the replacement had a scuff on one corner and needed cleaning as the bubble wrap it came in had stuck to it and made marks . Not so pleased with things this time .
great house sign looks fantastic on my wall every house should have one
Brilliant service - very easy to design the nameplate on-line. Simple to choose material font, colour, size and shape. The sign was in slate, potentially fragile but very well wrapped to prevent damage; it would have needed some serious mishandling to damage it in transit. It looks great and the price is very reasonable in my opinion.
Lovely sign... Better than expected especially at good price compared to other sites. Thanks so much.
I ordered a house sign with solar light.I have received the acrylic sign but no solar light, I contacted the sign company by live chat said I should have received the solar light by now,so they said they would send another one out to me, but as yet I have not received it
Lovely quality house sign. So easy to order and arrived when expected. Very happy.
Excellent website. Simple to use and the product exceeded my expectation in terms of quality. Very pleased and happy to recommend.
We received our slate plaque in a well packaged parcel, once opened we were very satisfied, it is now up on the wall outside our house and we are very pleased, a big Thankyou to Joel for helping us complete our purchase. Very pleased Customers!!.
Fantastic great service well packed, looks brilliant on my wall thank you
I did have to ask for dimensions of the sign I chose but was able to get these through online chat. It would be better if these were included for all signs on the web page if you want to mount on a gatepost for example.
Just fitted the sign this morning. My Fiancee loves it as she's my Queen of The North (We got Winterfell on the sign GOT)
Very smart and stylish house sign! I look forward to seeing it outside my home in Italy
product received was swift delivery , good house number plate in slate was as described web site was user friendly b.g .
I was very pleased with the helpful instructions on the design and with the well made house sign it created.It arrived earlier than I had expected-and made a lovely present.Now I am planning to order two more-for our home. An original and stylish product.
Ordered on line a house sign. Easy to use and change fonts. Arrived two days later. Happy Customer. Will use again when needed.
Just what I wanted.