Design A House Sign Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Design A House Sign

About Design A House Sign: At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

"Disappointed in waiting for my item, ordered 27th June arrived eventually 8th August item didn’t come with any screws to attach plaque to wall, expensive for what we received. Customer service was shocking, would not recommend."
"Not received my order should have been here weeks ago. No answer on email have emailed numerous times Would like to know what’s going on"
Hello Deborah
Thank you for your comments here in your review. I am very sorry to hear your sign hasn't arrived. I can see that originally this hadn't passed our quality control checks and had to be re-made, however we had sent an email notification to yourself to make you aware this had happened on the 26th July. I can also see that we have replied to your email that you sent on the 3rd. So I am concerned that perhaps you are not receiving our email notifications. Once again I am really sorry that you have not received your sign because of the above reason and we will do our absolute best to despatch your sign as quickly as possible.
Thank you.
"Website was easy to navigate, service was quick and efficient and the product is exactly as ordered. Good product for the price I paid."
"The slate sign looks stunning - we certainly have the smartest door number in town. Excellent value and quick delivery - very happy (I bought one for my Mum for Christmas last year and she loves it!)"
"Good quality and very stylish product Excellent communication regarding delivery I would happily recommend this company"
"Easy to create my own sign, very helpful instructions. House sign Very good"
"I am very happy with the sign that I ordered. It was easy to order and it was delivered when promised."
"Very good value. Sign lovely"
"Sorry at present you are doing us a replacement because the first one had marks on it"
"Very nice and good service"
"Perfect sign, just as I wanted no problems at all"
"Excellent product and very competitively priced - thank you"
"Pleased with purchase. Aluminium finish gives a modern look compared to other signs. Hope it weathers ok and doesn't tarnish."
"Sign is great, writing ever so slightly darker than expected but overall we love it ."
"Delivery took rather longer than I anticipated, but once received am pleased with the result"
"Very happy with the quality of the sign. There was lots of help when it came to designing the sign and it arrived looking exactly as we wanted. Would recommend this company"
"Have been asked to leave a review about the house sign I purchased. Given I never received it, and nobody has responded to my query, I cannot justify anything other than a one star."
"Good quality sign - slightly smaller than advertised and had to chase delivery but happy with the end result"
"Pretty dissatisfied if I’m honest it doesn’t look like what I ordered"
"The whole process of design and ordering was very easy and delivery was good. Bought as present for son and his wife moving into new home and they loved it."
Design A House Sign is rated 3.90 based on 143 reviews