Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Recommend by our neighbours, really love our house sign very good quality! Thanks
good service and exactly as advertised
We had ordered the sign as a replacement for our original number. We were very pleased with the sign, clear and strong.

It was delivered on time and in a good and secure package. Was a lot thicker that we expected but that is well better
Really pleased with my Etched Granite door sign, excellent service and fast delivery.
I'm very pleased with the sign, looks great!!!
The site was easy to use. Delivery was as scheduled and the end result is exactly what I wanted. Very pleased!
Well made was exactly as it was ordered. Excellent wrapped protection being slate I was a little apprehensive delivered by royal mail was informed as to when it was dispatched. Really pleased with it.
Good quality, nice design, quick delivery, easy ordering process
very happy with product
Great product. Easy to order, good price, arrived on time. Quality item, looks great. Would recommend.
Really smart looking house number. The slate looks great against the white wall.
Excellent quality
Easy to order through website, delivered on time and the sign is perfect
Very pleased with house sign, looks good, excellent workmanship
Easy website to quickly design your chosen sign. Change font size and view before you order. Very pleased with my finished article.
Excellent quality just as we wanted and looks good under the out door light and all can see!
Where do I start! I ordered my sign on a 48 hour turnaround on 16th December 2020 and didn’t receive it until mid Feb 2021.

When I chased delivery, I was always told to check with APC who in turn told me to check with the sender. No assistance to track my parcel at all.

When they finally sent a replacement it was very poor quality and am awaiting a full refund.

Poor quality product with dreadful service.
Have used this company for over 6 years now, as good now as it was then
Thank you kept it simple but looks great 👍
Very happy with the sign for our new house. Good quality and service from Design A House Sign
Design A House Sign is rated 4.14 based on 650 reviews