Design A House Sign Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Design A House Sign

About Design A House Sign: At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
"I was disappointed with the sign - laser lettering not really dark enough, poor quality wood and I took it to a timber merchants to get it bevelled. After this and a couple of coats of Danish oil it looked acceptable."
"Wide choice of signs at fair prices. Sign looks smart on our house, and we were very pleased with the customer service following a delivery issue - resolved quickly and to our complete satisfaction."
"Stylish and very smart house sign - excellent quality and easy to fix to wall. Delay in delivery but customer service very helpful! Would definitely recommend this company!"
"Very good service especially as Royal Mail delivered it to the wrong town even though it was correctly addressed1"
"this is a fantastic company and i would recomend these people to anyone its a very profasional and freindly"
"I bought 2 house signs, both were well made; but while one was as I had ordered for, the other still had the screw fixing holes when I had requested these to be ommited as wanted to build the sign into a brick wall"
"very good website giving an excellent range of materials with extensive different styles and size of lettering and numbers. Nice then to be able to see image of ordered product. Delivery quick and product well packed"
"Excellent service , and very pleased with house sign."
"My daughter and I are delighted with our new signs. The design component of the website was helpful and easy to follow. The quality of the workmanship is obvious."
"Easy to design and order and an excellent finished product. would definitely use this company again."
"I have bought two signs from this company and both times was very satisfied. I enjoyed designing my signs online using the extensive range of designs and typefaces available, and being able to see instantly what it would look like. There was a slight problem with the delivery of one of the items, but the way it was resolved was excellent. Couldn't do enough."
"Very nice sign. A bit slow on the delivery"
"I wouldn’t say I was overly impressed with the service, the time I waited and the stone had an edge left on the side which I removed with a grinder, I was looking to order another but not sure if I will."
"Just what I wanted and a very quick service, from order to delivery."
"Good company and helpful customer service. The sign is up (and apart from being slightly wonky - slightly deeper at one end than at the other) I love it."
"Very pleased. Highly recommended"
"The house signs we ordered turned up quickly and were great quality. If I had to order again I would definitely use them... my only tip would be to be that the template when ordering visually creates a font size that is much smaller in reality and would have definitely gone bigger for the size of the sign but that's my fault!"
"The sign we received was a slate sign with carved house number & street name. It is very good quality & I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Design a House Sign or ordering from them again. A. Turner"
"Great product & great service. Very satisfied."
"A house sign of great quality, it's a weighty and robust ceramic product. Extremely pleased with it when it arrived .Faultless service too !"
Design A House Sign is rated 4.10 based on 454 reviews