Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

I ordered the sign as a gift for my son who was delighted with it
I can’t fault this company; the information provided online is excellent so it was easy to design the sign we wanted. It arrived swiftly and safely & looks great.
Easy to order and pleased with the finished result. Good service.
A very nice item for my daughter’s new home. Came in the Nick of time on Christmas Eve. Only criticism is that my sister in law recommended this company as she had just bought a much larger sign for her son’s new house and she paid the same as I did for a far smaller one!?
New windows and doors being fitted and wanted new sign to be equally as impressive. When arrived was extremely pleased with the quality. Delivery also quicker than anticipated.
Very pleased
Great quality sign, as specified on the website.
It was simple to navigate their website. My order was completed in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this company.
Beautiful sign with very handy holes and fixings supplied. Looking forward to being able to see it in situ (when COVID restrictions allow me to see my parents!)
I ordered a door name sign in October for our new house and it never arrived. I asked for a refund and was told a new sign would be sent and yet again is hasn’t arrived! I’m now trying to get a refund
I want my money back please
Good website that made designing our sign easy. Product is good, and was delivered quickly. Looks good on our house.
The writing was not perfect. One letter was not fully painted
Nice design, easy to use website and fair price
I ordered a sign which looked great, but unfortunately arrived with a scratch on the face, I emailed the company who replied straight away and apologised, they then offered a replacement sign which was delivered free of charge. I consider this very good service & would recommend them to all.
The etched slate sign was just as I wanted it. If some more thought was given to fittings this would be a 5 star rating (i.e. I needed to find spacers and different screws as my wall isn't standard brick).
Nice product, very good value.
great sign, just what I was expecting
I was looking for a house number sign that would last and also look good. The ability to design the sign myself via the online site was very helpful and above all, easy to use. The first sign ordered was for our home, which arrived in good time and looks great. As we were very pleased with this sign, we decided to order two more for family members for Christmas. These have arrived today in good time for Christmas.
Extremely pleased with the product and the service. Thanks!
Good quality and looks elegant really pleased with it.
Website clear and easy to use. Design displayed on screen to help selection. Arrived within stated delivery time. A little bit more flimsy than expected but it looks good Insitu and looks quite expensive.
The sign looks good, however the screws that hold the sign to the wall through the predrilled holes are a little odd. The caps provided did not fit nicely over the top of the screws, therefore glue was required to ensure the sign stayed in place.
Design A House Sign is rated 4.12 based on 626 reviews