Design A House Sign Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Design A House Sign

About Design A House Sign: At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Click Here
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
"Lovely. Just as ordered and looks beautiful on the wall. My only (very) minor complaint is that the holes for the screws were not level on both sides but not really noticeable when it’s fixed to the wall. Thanks! Would recommend."
"Excellent product well made and looks great, so pleased. Better than my expectations. Prompt delivery, well packaged. Excellent customer care. Highly recommend you will not be disappointed."
"I ordered my house sign via Groupon and was very pleased with the choice of finishes available. My slate sign came, a nice size for my property and very good quality. A slight chip in the bottom corner (I was able to glue this), but otherwise fine and was very well packaged. It is a nice thickness, not too thick or too thin. It is not yet in situ, but I am confident it will look great."
"It was what I had hoped and does the task we wanted it to."
"Love the house sign looks amazing"
"Easy to use design process, great quality sign. Good dispatch time and very well packaged."
"Just what we needed. Nice chunky piece of slate. Looks expensive. Well packaged to protect its journey in the post."
"I do not recommend this site. I received a sign, I don’t know how it passed quality control to be sent out to me, it was badly damaged at the back and the engraved writing on the front was not finished, it was scratched on the front and some of the wording had not been finished. I emailed the company and sent photos of the sign. They initially replied to me apologising to me and saying they would get the team to look into it. I have sent several emails since asking if I am going to be receiving a replacement sign. However I have still had no reply and I have had no new sign sent out to me, it’s been weeks since my original order."
"Cheap and nasty looking would not use it in my house. Not worth the money paid"
"Great looking sign, very pleased with standard of finish"
"Very happy with my house sign, looks great and arrived promptly, adding the bin vinyls was a great idea too"
"Excellent ! website easy to negotiate, very pleased with my house sign. 😁"
"I was very impressed with the quick delivery and quality of my house sign. The online ordering process was easy to follow and being able to preview the sign using the selection of typefaces made it easy to chose the final design."
"Delivery 2 weeks late. House number hardly visible. Holes drilled for fixing very Poor showing chips. Received no fixings or Instructions."
"Outstanding service, thank you. Website is very easy to use and very comprehensive choice. I ordered my bespoke house sign at about 10:00pm on Sunday evening. The next day at about midday I received an email to say it had been manufactured and was ready for despatch. Next day (Tuesday) it arrived by Royal Mail first class post. The sign is excellent - stylish, well-made and good value for money. Just what I wanted. Well done from a delighted customer!"
"Love my new sign and it arrived super quick. Thanks so much."
"Quality and service great just wish the grey slate was a little darker."
"very good service, value for money, quick delivery, nice style"
"Web site easy to use placed order Monday afternoon received sign Wednesday morning. Great experience."
"Excellent service"