Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Excellent choice, excellent service and quick delivery. Easy to use website. Would recommend.
Thank you for my house sign I am very happy with the purchase it is top quality I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone else
Great product, great service arrived well packaged
Purchased a slate house number sign which was clear to read and also looks good!
Lovely just the job
Received my sign in a timely manner, but I am not 100% happy. It's the little things. Having covers for the tops of the screw heads once mounted and also my sign wasn't completely rectangular to it's shape. It is however, very strong/durable.
Looks lovely very happy with my purchase would highly recommend
Very happy with our sign. Exactly what we were lolking for.
Very good service
Great product looks exactly as shown on the website, arrived in expected delivery window. Unfortunately the sign was slightly the wrong dimensions but one email sorted everything out & a new sign was despatched which was perfect. Great customer service. It just shows a customer service issue is a second chance to continue to make a good impression.
Beautiful quality.
The house sign was exactly what i wanted and had a high standard of Finnish. The company was also very responsive as regards of email enquiry. Thanks very much REGARDS DECLAN COYLE
A lifesaver as delivery drivers get lost not having a sign at the end of the lane. Done in Slate it matches well with the wall. Can't fault the superb quality also a reasonable price. A job well done. Big Thanks
The sign was easy to order, well packaged & easy to fit. Overall very happy with the quality. Thanks.
I'm very pleased with my House Name Plate made by 'Design A House Name.com'. It was delivered promptly and was very well packed to prevent any damage in transit.
The sign is nice enough but is tiny fir the price so overall disappointed
Finding the desired design was easy, as was ordering. Sign arrived within stated time line. Good quality sign, screws aren't that great but none are these days. Very impressed.
Great communication. I received my house sign and looks lovely.
The design flexibility (fonts, number/text positions) was loads more comprehensive than the competitors. The sign came exactly as designed and on time. Very easy to fit and the quality of the acrylic sign is very good. Finishes off our face lifted house perfectly
Excellent quality..looks great and good value.fixings included that create a stylish look..
Design A House Sign is rated 4.10 based on 596 reviews