Design A House Sign Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Design A House Sign

About Design A House Sign: At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Over 7 Days
"5 stars across the whole journey. - website easy to navigate - the process of designing the sign was great - delivered on time - packaged well, and screws included Would defiantly recommend."
"A great looking sign for our 1930'shouse."
"Very nice quality"
"The site was easy to get around and design the shape, size and font of our door number. It arrived before expected, looks great and very good quality."
"The first house sign I ordered from this company arrived on time but unfortunately had a small blemish and scratch on. I contacted the company to report this and was provided with a replacement sign without any problems. The product itself is OK and does the job."
"Very pleased with the product and company dealings."
"I ordered my sign about a month before needing it to give as birthday present, it never turned up but was asked to keep waiting. Eventually they agreed to send another one. I asked for this one to be tracked but they declined. The second one never turned up either. Did get a refund but no apology. Very poor service. In the end I went to UK sign shop who were amazing. Kept me up to date with progress through out and delivered high quality good when they said they would, so go with them instead"
Hello Vic
We are very sorry to hear this is the case. Please accept our apologies.
Kind Regards
"Signs didn’t arrive, I had to ask where they were, eventually came over a week late. No apology. Pretty sure one of them is the wrong size. And my name isn’t Diane Fellows, it’s Nick Hardy."
Hello Nick

I am sorry this is the case. I can see that the delivery of the original order was attempted when expected however this was closed/carded as you were not available and had to be rearranged. I can see your order consisted of the two standard sized signs we offer of which we do not sell anything smaller.
Once again, we apologies for your delayed delivery, but we are glad all is received now.
"Very pleased, exactly as shown.......very quick response & helpful when i phoned re:- how the stick on one worked."
"Sadly the colouring was not as bright white as expected. Apparently it does have a disclaimer stating this on the site. I did not see this when I purchased the product. Other the product was great."
"Excellent workmanship and pretty quickly made and delivered. My only regret is I should have bought a bigger size! D.M."
"Wrong font and no interest in putting it right, basically this is what we made and this is what you are getting, very poor customer service."
Hello Michael
I am sorry to hear this is the case, but I cannot actually see any correspondence between our customer service and yourself regarding this matter? How did you advise us of this issue? Was the font different to that of which you ordered? I would love to help, but please can you let us know whether the font was incorrect or different to how you was expecting?
Thank you.
"This company provided us with a beautiful sign. The first one they sent was a little soiled by the bubble wrap. I wrote to let Design a House Sign know and they immediately sent a replacement, which is great. Thank you!"
"Delivered quickly, looks good. Can't fault it."
"A good quality house sign that looks good!"
"Excellent product, looks very stylish"
"I recently ordered a new house sign - with my house number and street on it. The first one arrived with a chip on the corner and faults with the actual text (bubbles under the print). A new one was requested but this never arrived and finally a third one was dispatched by courier but unfortunately was sent to the wrong address (despite the actual address being on the actual sign!). I emailed to let them know I had finally received a useable sign (I was able to recover this from the incorrect address) but they never even bothered to apologise. I would not recommend this company to anyone."
Hello Leah

I am very sorry to hear this is the case and that you have received this service. We will immediately look into why this was indeed the case with your order and endeavour to put this right for customer in future. I hope now that you have received the sign that everything is now okay, and once again please accept our apologies.
Thank you.
"Definite and clear , this sign is an asset to the frontage of our house . Thank you"
"First order never arrived! Had to contact them numerous times to get another sign sent out, and I asked to have a refund on the postage I paid due to the inconvenience and they refused. Don't recommend, poor service."
Hello Louise

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear of your problems during your order process. It is unfortunate but occasionally when sending items with Royal Mail that a sign may go missing. We send a lot of signs and it seems that on your order this is what happened. We had to allow for Royal Mail to agree that the item has gone missing, but then immediately sent another sign using an upgraded next day courier service free of charge. Unfortunately however we cannot always agree to refund a postage cost on a delay or missing item, because we ourselves also have to pay the upgraded postage costs and re-manufacturing costs to resolve the matter as quickly as possible for you.
"Great sign Great communication Great value for money Will use this company again Thank you"
Design A House Sign is rated 4.03 based on 317 reviews