Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

plenty of choice and designs easy to order price worth the end product delivery on time and very pleased with my purchase well pleased will use again
Excellent sign as planned
Thanks very much for your work which was lovely. It is a gift for family who have just moved house. It arrived well packaged and was exactly as expected.
When we eventually received our house sign after two weeks from ordering (It took a week from notification of dispatch), we were not impressed. The sign was just printed and not engraved as advertised. Overall overpriced for the standard of product but well packaged for delivery.
Poor quality . I had thought that the number and words would be indented and then painted. This is no better than a transfer and as as the words are pale grey they are difficult to see from even a short distance. I intent to buy another one to put by my door as this is just not fit for purpose. To top it all the srews don't even match the grey slate .
Quick efficient service. Did what they said
I oredered signs weeks ago. They still haven't arrived and now they are asking me fora review!!
Disappointed in contrast of colour between the white text and slate grey sign, not as it looked online sadly
I am very happy with the name plate I ordered it is exactly as I requested!
Pleased with the overall appearance and quality. However, the two house numbers were slightly tilted and that irritates me. Growing to accept it.
I have yet to receive my house sign. I wrote to you on 18/10/2019 confirming I had yet to receive my house sign, and have yet to receive a reply. Please look into this for me, and let me know how this issue is to be solved. Mu number is 07851482228
I am very pleased with my sign, but not happy with your service. On ordering a sign I waited several weeks, and not hearing anything I reordered stating very clearly I did not want another sign just my original order. Fairly quickly it arrived and I was very pleased. However I have now received a second identical sign which I obviously do not want, so someone has messed up big time! so to sum up, excellent sign poor service!! Eileen Copeman
Lovely. Just as ordered and looks beautiful on the wall. My only (very) minor complaint is that the holes for the screws were not level on both sides but not really noticeable when it’s fixed to the wall. Thanks! Would recommend.
Excellent product well made and looks great, so pleased. Better than my expectations. Prompt delivery, well packaged. Excellent customer care. Highly recommend you will not be disappointed.
I ordered my house sign via Groupon and was very pleased with the choice of finishes available. My slate sign came, a nice size for my property and very good quality. A slight chip in the bottom corner (I was able to glue this), but otherwise fine and was very well packaged. It is a nice thickness, not too thick or too thin. It is not yet in situ, but I am confident it will look great.
It was what I had hoped and does the task we wanted it to.
Love the house sign looks amazing
Easy to use design process, great quality sign. Good dispatch time and very well packaged.
Just what we needed. Nice chunky piece of slate. Looks expensive. Well packaged to protect its journey in the post.
I do not recommend this site. I received a sign, I don’t know how it passed quality control to be sent out to me, it was badly damaged at the back and the engraved writing on the front was not finished, it was scratched on the front and some of the wording had not been finished. I emailed the company and sent photos of the sign. They initially replied to me apologising to me and saying they would get the team to look into it. I have sent several emails since asking if I am going to be receiving a replacement sign. However I have still had no reply and I have had no new sign sent out to me, it’s been weeks since my original order.
Design A House Sign is rated 4.07 based on 537 reviews