Design A House Sign Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Design A House Sign

About Design A House Sign: At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Gerry Stubbs
Verified Buyer
"Couldn't have chosen a better place to get a house sign made. Their website is clear and concise and enables you to visualize the finished product. Ordering was really easy too. After placing my order I called to amend something and the guys were very pleasant and helpful. The sign is just as we wanted...which will keep my wife happy!! Well done design a house sign..keep up the good work! Gerry Stubbs"
"I planned a house warming party for the new house we moved to and after completion of the new driveway and new pillars i placed two orders for two numbers with a 48 hours delivery to arrive two days before the party ready to be placed to guide our guest . i didnt receive them on the day which was very frustrating on the day and we went and bought numbers locally and drilled them on our new pillars. we received them 6 days after apparently their courrier had a problem ( not related to any weather condition as all this was before the snow), when i called and emailed saying that i dont need the numbers anymore the customer service manager apologised for the delay and offered a partial refund as a good gesture. when i emailed back saying that i am not gona use them and i already bought some and i am going to post them back to them he even changed his mind about the good gesture and said its not their fault if their courrier didnt deliver on time and he doesnt even want to issue a partial refund! very disappointing customer service, i dont advice anybody to deal with them. and this is the first time in my life i write a bad review because the matter really annoyed me !"
Hello

Thank you for your comments, as discussed via email with yourself, we do not state deliver is 48hrs once the order has been placed. We clearly state when you select the express option that this is despatch within 48hrs. As confirmed we despatched the item on time, unfortunately yes there was a slight delay with the courier but this was delivered as soon as they could.

Regarding your partial refund, we have confirmed this via email that we can offer this but we have not had a reply. If you would like to read the email from us and reply that would be great. Please understand the partial refund is a good will gesture as you have the items ordered as ordered which are personalised and in perfect condition.

If you have anymore questions please do email info@designahousesign.com

Designahousesign.com
"Prompt response and resolution to queries."
Hello Katie

As discussed via email, our courier has delivered your item to another house in your street as they could not deliver to yourself for some reason, this is still being investigated with the courier. We do apologise for the delay this has caused, we are looking to resolve this for you via email with yourself.

If you have anymore questions please do contact us at info@designahousesign.com
Iain Skelton
Verified Buyer
"It wasn't all plain sailing as we had 3 signs overall due to mispelt word etc. But the persistence to get the job done properly was amazing by these guys. They never once argued the toss and were fully professional through out Oh and the final sign is perfect. Cheers"
"The designing was very easy & the choice was varied. The only thing is the sign was not value for money."
Hello

We are very please to hear you like the design process via our online designer, i am though sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with the sign you have received.

Can i please ask you to send some images of the sign you have received to info@designahousesign.com along with your order number so we can look into this for you.

Kind regards
Designahousesign.com
"We were very pleased with both the name plate and the numbering plate that we purchased. The web site was easy to use with plenty of options available, and the delivery was also very quick considering that each piece is individually made."
Vivanne Dineen
Verified Buyer
"My Design A House Sign made me happy because it looks just like the photo in the blurb. I was impressed with the ordering/ design process and it was delivered as promised in my order confirmation. It looks very stylish in situ . Thank you all"
Wendy Waterman
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was exactly when advised. Goods exactly as described and very nice. Highly recommended service."
Beryl Latham
Verified Buyer
"Great sign looks classy"
Graham Myers
Verified Buyer
"i made my own design sent it off within a week my design came back well please with it would use this service again ."
"Lovely sign and easy to use website. Overall very happy with my order."
"A good product"
Harvey Wingent
Verified Buyer
"Good quality sign wrapped well for delivery and delivered within specified time."
Vickie Beddows
Verified Buyer
"Sign was cheap and cheerful name and number Generally happy with it"
Hello Vickie
Thank you for your review. I just wanted to make contact just to ease your concern.
Please be assured that the lettering on your slate sign is indeed laser etched. This cannot be peeled away as this is a physical surface engraving where the laser burns into the surface of the slate. It will not create any noticeable depth into the surface but is a modern take on an engraved slate sign. The sign is manufactured to suit our UK weather conditions and comes with a years warranty.
I hope this helps clarify a few things and once again, thank you for your order.
Andrew Blackburn
"Happy with purchase."
Thank you for your review, I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment with the house sign you have received. I believe my colleague has been in contact asking if the quality shows defective when installed? We really do want to ensure all customers are happy, if you are still dissatisfied, please let me know and I can despatch a replacement sign so that we can resolve any issues for you.

Thank you.
Julie Burton
Verified Buyer
"Looked like just a piece of wood with print added, wasn’t square and no finishing touches. I expected this for the price my partner has squared it and done the finishing touches"
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment with your sign. We try to describe all our signs online as best we can, with an extensive gallery of images showing the oak signs finished.
With regards to the sign not being square, I would very much like to resolve this for you. Please can you contact our customer service team and we will resolve this matter for you.

Thank you.
James Ellison
Verified Buyer
"Web site was easy to use to create our door number, pricing was also good. Delivery was quick. Very happy."
"The sign came with the incorrect wording, it took the company far too Long to respond to my initial complaint, and I am still awaiting the replacement sign."
Hello Benjamin

Thank you for your review, as confirmed via our email conversations we confirmed that you had been sending your emails to sales@designahousesign.com, this email address is unmanned i'm afraid and due to this we could not see your complaint. This is why we state via the contact us page that all enquiries must be sent to info@designahousesign.com. Once this was confirmed with yourself we dealt with you're complaint straight away and we also confirmed yesterday the 8th at 10.14am that a new sign will be leaving us today the 9th which was agreed with yourself at 12.23pm on the 8th

If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on info@designahousesign.com
Keith Niven
Verified Buyer
"The sign was exactly as was ordered and arrived within the quoted timescale."
Fiona Lees
Verified Buyer
"Easy to follow instructions and sign was exactly what I wanted. Arrived on schedule. Good value"
Design A House Sign is rated 3.88 based on 56 reviews