Design A House Sign Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Design A House Sign

About Design A House Sign: At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Declan Mccluskey
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my sign 4 weeks ago, I was told 2 weeks ago my order was leaving them, only to call back today to be told that they have only posted it yesterday, standard delivery . So it could be upto another week."
Hi Declan Mccluskey,

I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment with the service you have received. We really do try to ensure all our signs are delivered within a timely manor, so for this delay please accept our apologies as this one must have slipped us by.

Once again, please accept my apologies.
"Cheaply made sign using sticky letters on plastic. Could not believe how badly the sign was packaged. Rubbish......would not recommend."
Hello Ian
Thank you for your review, however please be assure that these are not just sticky letters no any old piece of plastic. We ensure to only use quality materials which is why we have sourced a marine grade vinyl lettering which has a life expectancy of at least 10 years. The acrylic itself is a folded cast acrylic which is the highest quality you can buy. Our manufacturing techniques are the same as you see on road signs thought the UK. We describe our materials and techniques on our website, so I am confused as to where your misunderstanding has stemmed? I would like to help as best as possible however the item is as described and therefore you have received the correct item of which you had ordered.
"Slate house number and road, great quality and as advertised, however took nearly 4 weeks to arrive without any update email which would have saved me chasing."
Julie Bailey
Verified Buyer
"No communication while waiting for delivery and when it arrived, a truly dreadful quality of product. Not "CNC cut ... to a smooth and clean finish" as advertised, but arrived with rough and sharp edges, looked cheap, badly made and caused major stress as had been intended for a special family birthday gift. After complaining and requesting a refund, I was instead offered a replacement and had to insist on my right to a refund in order to get a refund."
"The sign was damaged and poorly made when it arrived. After much emailing, the company eventually agreed to me returning the damaged sign (at my cost). That was weeks ago and I've still not received a replacement. Very disappointing."
"I was happy with the product and thought the website was very user friendly enabling you to see and personalise the design . Delivery was slow and took 3 weeks and not the 7 days as expected, I chased on several occasions, and think that despite paying upfront they had forgotten my order."
Kat Harper
Verified Buyer
"The sign we received was cheap and nasty - complete waste of money. Re-ordering for a higher quality company."
Hi Kat

I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your sign. We do describe all our products in much detail on our website. We also show very extensive images in our product gallery. Did you not have an opportunity to look at these? To ease your concern, the vinyl lettering applied to your sign is a marine grade vinyl which is the same as used on road signs throughout the UK. This is a very hard wearing lettering. The material itself is also a cast acrylic with a satin effect frost coated on the entirety of the substrate which is far more advantageous than only applying a frosted film which is what other companies tend to do.
We really do ensure we use the best quality materials and most advanced manufacturing techniques to produce any of our house signs.
"Exactly what I ordered."
Julia Herman
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with house sign - just what if envisaged"
Michael Dowdeswell
"It’s fine very fine."
Valerie Emmons
Verified Buyer
"We ordered two engraved slate signs and are very pleased with the. Gods quality and the text is beautifully precise and clear. Many thanks."
"Attractive and clear to see."
Tamsin Scammell
Verified Buyer
"The sign looks fantastic- lots of visitors have commented on it too. Customer service was extremely helpful."
"Well made sign, just as described on the website."
"The sign is adequate, but doesn't match up to the quality protrayed on the website!"
"Good price, good quality."
Charlotte Smith
Verified Buyer
"Nice sign fast delivery thanks"
"Nice sign...."
"Order first arrived with wrong spelling but second one was done well and company were prompt with replacement"
"Quality of cut of the perspex poor Numbers looked cheap and not very straight"
Design A House Sign is rated 3.84 based on 112 reviews