Design A House Sign Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Design A House Sign

About Design A House Sign: At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
"The 3 matching signs, black on stainless steel, are very smart. Fixing on walls was straightforward but on fences we found it necessary to make a wooden backing to overcome the irregularity of the fence. Overall effect is very pleasing."
"Excellent value for money and quality sign Took a while to be delivered but well worth the wait"
"Really pleased with the product and the efficacy with which it was handled. Would recommend."
"Still waiting for my sign! Emailed to ask where it is and you said it has been dispatched - but nowhere to be seen! Order no. 2186127"
"The sign in principle is nice, however not perfectly rectangular, therefore not fit to be on the front of my house. Secondly it came scrathes beyond repair. I emailed, expressing my concerns on the 20/05 when i recieved this package, and have had no correspondence since. Please can someone look into this as soon as possible. Thank you"
"The website was very easy to use and offered fine adjustments of spacing and font to get your sign just as you want it to appear. I am so pleased with the product that I am buying another one to match with the house name on it, which couldn’t fit into the one ordered without reducing the font size."
"Sign arrived on time as described and fitted easily"
"Very disappointed with the sign not what I was expecting."
"Exactly what I ordered and pleased with it."
"The house sign we ordered was okay but we were very disappointed with the weight of the actual plaque itself. We were expecting a much more heavier/substantial plaque, considering the £60+ £7.99 p&p we paid for it. It’s good that you can design the sign exactly to your requirements but in our opinion the lightweight finished sign was not worth the money we paid for it. The finished sign does not look like a £60+ piece of work."
"The sign looks very good,you're web site was very helpful in that you could look at the sign change size etc.would use again if needs be."
"Very happy with sign but first sign arrived damaged. After several calls to Design A House Sign to chase progress & arrival of second sign I found out the number I called was a premium rate number which cost me £9."
"I am very happy with the sign I purchased it looks really good"
"Truly excellent customer service."
"The website was very easy to navigate and select and design the required sign. I particularly liked the instant presentation of the design selected on a digital image of the finished sign. Delivery was prompt and the sign arrived intact and in good condition, although I was surprised that it had only soft packaging. I have already recommended this service to a neighbour."
"Cool service, easy to use, great choices all clearly presented in the designer tool. Easy to use, faster delivery than I expected and before the estimate, and great quality - whats not to like? Thank you"
"Wrong spelling of address, Twice!!"
"Love the slate plaque, lettering not a white as I thought it was going to be. The I can not fault it was excellent, any problems are dealt with immediately, I would recommend them to everyone 100/% happy."
"We were happy with the sign we ordered, and it arrived fairly promptly. all in all very happy with our purchase."
"Bought gift card for a gift which was gratefully recieved with recipients enjoying picking and customising their own house sign ."
Design A House Sign is rated 4.10 based on 499 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access