Design A House Sign Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Design A House Sign Reviews

About Design A House Sign:

At Design a House Sign our wide-range of house signs and house numbers allow you to add that finishing touch to the exterior of your home. All of the house name signs that we sell are unique to you, allowing you to customise and personalise your very own house sign or house name plaque from just £24.99. Use our fully interactive designer tool on desktop or tablet to change materials, shapes, numbers, layouts and fonts then simply add the required text and preview your house sign. It really is as simple as that!

info@designahousesign.com

Ebox Media LtdMaytham FarmMaytham RoadRolvendenCranbrook, Kent

Aluminium Side Gate Sign Review In my opinion, the sign was a slight disappointment for the total price £29.98. The sign does have a likeable appearance however it is a laminate aluminium, the edges are cut not bent over, this I believe is due to the laminate. Please double check your order as I had asked for a text style which has not been used. The sign was simple to install and is fit for purpose, just not the quality I was expecting for the price.
Easy ordering online via Groupon and on DesignAHouse website, although the end price was more than what I had anticipated. The sign came a little late, slight scratch on the rear but is minor and I am overall pleased with the sign.
The overall look of the sign is great, lots of choice for stone, size, lettering etc However, when my order arrived it was slightly damaged during deliver, which was fine, I was immediately offered a replacement which was great, I did have to keep chasing them for the replacement as it it just didn’t arrive. When it finally arrived it was in worse condition to the original. The damage wasn’t due to delivery this time but was large chips around the holes for the screw to a point where I can’t use it as it’s so noticeable. I’m so disappointed that it was allowed to be sent to me like that, clearly their quality control needs a shake up !
As described, but lettering not quite central.
very good sign and well protected in packaging
This is the fourth sign I have bought from this company. Two have been for neighbours who admired mine so much. Fast delivery. Very high standard of work. Signs were as good as expected. Very easy to design online.
Unfortunately, I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with your service. I ordered a sign, and prior to check out I was not given an option to approve the estimated delivery time. Once I had checked out, and paid my money, I was given the delivery date which was not going to work for me as I was leaving the country before that date. (I do not live in UK, and wanted to take the sign back home with me). I IMMEDIATELY emailed to cancel my order because I was not going to receive the sign in time. The following day I received an email from you saying that the sign had already gone into production and therefore would be delivered before I left the country. It was NOT! I left UK on the planned date, and to this day, I do not have the sign that I ordered, and paid for! So I am completely DISSATISFIED with your service!
Ordering and design was straight forward, Initial communications after placing order were poor but this matter was quickly resolved. Item was well packaged and received free from damage. Well worth the wait and cost. Really pleased.
Everything promised was delivered. It looks smart and classy. Love it.
I ordered a granite house sign which arrived damaged. A quick email to the company and they dispatched a new house sign to replace the damaged sign. The replacement looks great on my entrance gate. Happy customer - and I plan to order a larger sign for my house over the next few months.
Ordered an acrylic nameplate for new house. Absolutely delighted with the sign. Good quality and arrived within about a week. Would definitely use this firm again. Had loads of options to customise and was fun trying different things until finally settling on my design. Highly recommend.
Terrible experience! Ordered oak door sign which took over 4 weeks to arrive and only eventually did because I chased. There’s no customer service number to call so correspondence is via email. After carefully installing the sign and making sure it was straight using a spirit level, after only a week it has swelled and bowed and now has a slit in the oak. The oak has also faded and the varnish seems to have flaked off. I contacted customer service via email and was asked to send photos. You can clearly see from the date of my order how long I’d had the sign l, so to be questioned why this has happened, implying it was the installation at fault is offensive - it’s a house sign, not a complicated flat pack! clearly the product is not fit for purpose. Their response indicated that perhaps the oak should have been “double varnished” and agreed to order a replacement and would ask the finishing team to do this. That’s the last I’ve heard, despite sending a chaser email asking for an update I’ve had no further correspondence. Very disappointed
Excellent and speedy service. Done just as we wanted.
Very well priced and lovely designs with plenty different ones to choose from
Bought a house sign for Christmas for my daughter and son in law's house. Very pleased with the frame time of ordering it and delivery.
Item didn’t arrive. Every time I email the reply is “item despatched”…… no date or suggestion of what they will do to resolve the situation.
Ordered the week before Christmas and arrived Christmas Eve. Very impressed. Arrived well wrapped for postage and was just what I had ordered. Really pleased with the product.
I bought a number sign for my son and daughter-in-law who live in Cornwall. They loved the slate design, which arrived safely wrapped as promised.
House sign arrived in good time. Unfortunately, it has been defaced by several scratches moreover there was £2 charge from Post Office as there was not sufficient postage from the sender, see attached photos. I have written to inform you on December 23 of this unfortunate services we have received on the very first instance using your services. To date there hasn’t been any response from you apart from this email asking for our opinion so here it is. This might be forgivable as there has been a long period of festivities. Hoping this might nudge the customer services to take heed.
Really pleased with the service. Very communicative and prompt delivery. I ordered the slate house sign and the quality is superb. Would definitely recommend.
Design A House Sign is rated 4.17 based on 720 reviews