Design, Invent, Print! Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Design, Invent, Print!

About Design, Invent, Print!: Custom design and printed products, created just for you ...

01983 400223

support@designinventprint.com

Design, Invent, Print!
Unit A6
Spithead Business Centre
Newport Road

"My son was very pleased with his T-shirt."
"Good Quality Product"
"Good quality and very pleased with this product."
"Good quality arrived promptly"
"Bought this for my grandchildren to give their Daddy, they love it!"
"Ordered canvas tote bag for my neighbour for her 80th Birthday very good quality & very happy with the print on the front."
"Ordered house number sign received within days good quality looks very expensive"
"Good prompt service"
"Very pleased with 1944 Vintage Tan Washbag. Good quality and very prompt delivery. Would definitely use this company again for a special birthday or celebration."
"Just tickety boo!!"
"Extremely good value for money. Delivery was brilliant. Will certainly use this company again. Already recommended them to family and friends"
"Bought a t shirt for 65th Birthday for a friend. Good quick delivery, not worn yet but looks good quality."
"item arrived quickly..very good service.."
"Very pleased with T. Shirt and the excellent quick delivery. I shall use the company again"
"Hi Luke. We spoke on the phone when I ordered a second Vintage 1949 t-shirt, myself having initially ordered wrong size. You were so helpful, delivery fast, the t-shirt is top quality and looks great on my brother-in-law who was thrilled with it. We'll keep the larger size in case of growth! Very many thanks, we'll be back."
"Quick and easy"
"Good service"
"Very friendly and efficient"
"Thrilled with my purchase. A great gift."
"prompt delivery"