Design A Sign Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
Excellent design and finish. Thank you, was put up on the front of the house that day.
Excellent and personal service. Pricing seemed too good to be true but the quality and production time were terrific. Would definitely recommend and will likely request their services again in future.
Very quick delivery with a wonderful and accurate design.
Very pleased
Absolutely classic design lovely. Great fast simple ordering process.
I recently purchased a design for our home that we purchased 3 years ago. When the plaque arrived I was so pleased very good quality and perfect to complete our stamp to our home thank you Mrs E Morris⭐️
The whole process was very simple and we are really pleased with the quality, design and appearance of the sign we ordered.
Really easy to use website means you can see exactly what you are going get. Signs were reasonably priced, just as described and delivered quickly. Thank you
The pre-fabrication design contact prior to my street signage being made was excellent and ensured that a beautiful and very well made and packaged product was delivered quickly. I will definitely use again!
Great quality. Fast delivery
Luke was amazing & has helped me as i made an error selecting the wrong Granite Plaque, he was very kind to swap it over for me ,waiting for that coming through, a great company to buy from!!!
Bought as a gift.So pleased with the easy to follow design instructions,creating a lovely,bespoke sign.
We are very happy with our sign. It is good quality and arrived well packaged. We would recommend this company to others.
Fast and efficient. Highly recommended.
great service and wuality
Very pleased with our hanging sign, the quality is excellent.
Very good, the artwork was easy to upload and the sign arrived with very sturdy mounting brackets. It's now looking good on the outside of my bed and breakast.
It was exactly what I was looking for! And such good quality! Clear defined print of my design and font. Will be using your services again!
Happy with service received and product of good quality. Only (minor) niggle is that, had I understood the perspex sign I chose had a 'milky' backing, then I would have chosen a darker colour for the lettering.
The sign is excellent quality, was designed to my specifications and delivered quickly.
Design A Sign is rated 3.49 based on 450 reviews