Design A Sign Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
Good price, good sign, efficient service. I'll use them again.
FAST, EFFICIENT, AND HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT.
Excellent pair of signs promptly delivered and looking exactly as shown on the website - very pleased with price, quality and service - thank you ‘Design-a-Sign’
Thank you guys for the sign I ordered - it arrived on Saturday and it is perfect. First class service too and quick turnaround from placing our order.
Very very very good the website could be a lot better the clickable links for account and orders just look like words instead of clickable links it's more like a description of what is available rather than an initiative link to get where you need to go which doesn't inspire confidence in the product which is a shame as in truth you would struggle to find half the quality at double the price of what actually arrives, extreanly great products at a great price and not just a great price a price that makes it profitable to resell for a profit. I can imagin, truely, it being possible to start a 3rd party selling business with these as your supplyer. If I could say one thing is that the website is the ONLY poor part of dealt with this company and unfortunately it's a big thing but fixable as for the products, unbeatable
Lovely easy site love how you can play around typing in the name you would like and seeing it in the types of style and writing x
Slate etched sign looks very smart on our brick wall
My plaque is absolutely spot on. I love it. The quality and design is amazing. I called with ideas and customer service were very helpful and advised me well.
Absolutely delighted with the sign I bought my son for Christmas for his new house so much so I'm going to order one for my own house.
Very pleased with the sign. Well made.
The signs look really good and very smart in place
Easy to use website. Product of a very high standard
Lookes lovely up on the house wall
I am very happy with the value and design
The order was processed very promptly and to a high standard
Good quality and arrived very quickly
Really happy with the finished product - it looks great.
Very pleased with the sign. The time from placing the order to delivery took 1 week. Didn't need help with the design so can't comment on that part of the service. Overall very satisfied.
Excellent service and sign
Excellent quality slate house sign-looks really smart and thanks for prompt service
Design A Sign is rated 3.49 based on 449 reviews