Design A Sign Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
I ordered a sign on 26 th April and was told it would be shipped out in 3-5 working days by 48 hour courier (7 working days in total ) it is now 15 working days in total and was promised the sign would arrive at the very latest today after contacting them … guess what ? no it didn’t arrive , no response to emails today and phone does not answer …… extremely poor service indeed . I just wish I had read these reviews first ….
Have to say how unhappy ive been with the service. Placed an order and on receipt the sign i received was not as ordered Order #10482 was placed on April 8, 2021 Now 1 month later and still not got the order in full... Very Poor
Good initial contact with online chat. Discussed design of an oak post with multiple finger boards and they came up with a v competitive price. Since then all comms to finalise and confirm the design have been hopeless. Phones constantly cutting me off, website chat now dormant and several emails now ignored. This caused me to check for reviews online and so glad I did. Seems they promise the earth but regularly mess up and then ignore their customers. I'm off somewhere else!!
The sign was fine perhaps a bit on the pricey side but good nevertheless. The delivery was very disappointing which perhaps was not your fault.
***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SHAMBLES OF A BUSINESS - CANT DESIGN A SIGN AT ALL AND THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU NEVER GET THE SIGN!!!*** Ordered a sign in January, after over 30 emails and numerous phone calls going backwards and forwards - a simple sign could not be designed and the designer wasn't even aware what colour fonts the sign came in or what the design was. After calling 2 weeks ago and being told our sign was being posted out (we heard this 2 months ago) there was still no sign of the sign. Fed up of constantly being lied to by the company. Finally got an email today saying their house signs were out of stock, when apparently this was being sent 2 weeks ago! Still waiting for a refund!
ORDERED HOUSE SIGN 2/3/21 now 23/3/21. emailed I phoned and am being told it has been posted and I will get it 25/3/21 I haven’t received any update from them on sign being posted .we will see whether we do receive sign .I wouldn’t buy from designasign and don’t recommend them
Ordered some signs in early January. Had to send multiple emails chasing my order. The tracking showed that the package was incorrectly addressed and had been returned to sender. Of course they lost it. Kept telling me that my order would be despatched soon but have ended up going elsewhere. Now I have to petition these jokers for a refund. Still waiting!
Great service updated me on progress and was very accommodating
I haven’t received the sign yet and problems have already started. The customer care is non existent, I keep emailing them all I get is something will come back in a couple of days, there is no phone number, what’s wrong with these companies! I recommend....find someone else!
Tragic company! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! Placed an order on 23 November 2020 and still waiting for it 3 months later! Have to chase on a weekly basis, only to be given some guff about how there's been a mixup/delay and it'll be sent within a week, then nothing. The latest email has said that "it would be best if I cancel and refund this order. If you would then like to place a new order I can get that expedited, would this be okay?". Cancel the order after 3 months and place it again???? Maybe just send the order? Or are you just covering your backs against any repercussions as this has definitely violated the Consumer Rights Act 2015 which stipulates that 'There is a default delivery period of 30 days during which the retailer needs to deliver the goods'. Shocking company. Now how long will the refund take? AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!
The sign is poor quality. Do not purchase from this company. The writing is all different and looks like a toddler has written the sign. I now discover this company offer no refunds. Shocking to think I am required to accept the poor workmanship for a sign. Do not purchase from this company as the signs are amateur at best.
Sadly after a very longwinded and drawn out ordering process our sign finally arrived completely wrong - well over a week has now passed with no replacement as promised and emails to customer service agent are going unanswered - such a poor service from start to finish - every time you contact they make you confirm all your details again rather than just look them up - just every step such hard work and to end up with nothing is just beyond frustrating.
Wish I had read more reviews on this company ,No communication on dispatch at all ordered 13th Jan ,when emailed them said it had been dispatched 10 days later after saying in confirmation of order email it would be dispatched on 2nd Feb.Think it’s all a scam ,And will be Definitely only dealing with Australian Companies from now on .Very Unsatisfied Customer.Have Nothing to do with this Company
After submitting my order on the 17th December 2020. All I’ve had is a bad experience with little to no communication. I have been contacting this company for two weeks trying to find out where my delivery is and I have been told three times I will be ‘tomorrow’. With no proper dispatch email from the company, even when I asked for it as proof they did not provide. Do not waste your time ordering from this company. Over 6 weeks later they are now offering me a refund for all the hassle they’ve put me through.
Unhelpful in all aspects of customer service
I placed an order on the 10th December 2020 for an Christmas present and haven't heard anything at all!!! I have tried to phone more than an handful of times and was told I'm on hold then get cut off and no one answering emails!! All I want is 2 no where my order is and when it will b despatched!! Please can u do something abt communication as seems 2 b a recurring problem!! Either give me a refund or despatch my product!!
On the plus side the finished product is very good and well worth the price. But - oh dear - what a faff trying to get one's order sorted out! I had to send my artwork three (or was it four?) times for two very similar orders and there seemed to be an inability to follow what I would say were simple instructions regarding sizing and layout (including the provision of a to-scale image of the required design). And my second order arrived with not only the item I was after but a repeat of a sign from my first order for no reason I can establish! So prepare yourself for quite a bit of additional work on your part to fulfil your objective ...
I purchased a gift card at Christmas for a family member in 2019 for them to create a sign in their own time. I was Informed that the Redemption code on the gift didn’t exist and so I emailed the info team to see if I could get this problem sorted. After a very long wait, I was told the code would work if tried again. After going through the whole process and entering the code once again, another message informed me that it still did not exist. I again emailed back to inform the info team that the problem was still happening. This was back in September 2020. Since then I have heard nothing. I have followed up with another email asking if anything has been done to rectify this situation and still no reply. Not even a email to acknowledge that my email has even been received. I’m fuming that the communication from start to finish has been appalling and I’m fuming that I have a family member without a sign at the bottom of her driveway. I’m still waiting for a reply to see if I can 1. Get another code or 2. Get a refund
I remain to see if I am finally delivered the quality sign that I expected. Very delayed delivery of a slate sign that had obviously been damaged and patched up in manufacture. I hope that this can be resolved.
Received a great service all very easy and straight forward. My sign arrived last week and I am very pleased with it and it is great quality.
Design A Sign is rated 3.49 based on 452 reviews