DesertBoots.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend DesertBoots.com
Read DesertBoots.com Reviews

info@desertboots.com

Unit 355 Hastings Road Leicester

Tell us how DesertBoots.com made you happy
Just what I wanted, thank you
Very efficient service
Just luv em... a lot! Easy to order - quick delivery - reasonably priced - good quality... Happy feet & happy dayz - lol!
Quick delivery and great boots - roomy and good fit. Liked the fact you could have them scotchguarded too!
I love these boots, my second pair, as I wore the first to death!
My fifth pair of Roemer boots; I wear them most of the time! They are smart and extremely comfortable and last and last; eventually the soles wear a bit thin and they are relegated to the workshop and garden and I buy a new pair. Superb value and service. Thank you.
Being ex-military I love Desert Boots so when I needed to replace my old "dessies" these were just great
well made extremely good fit
Supplied quality boots in next to no time. Very happy with this quick and easy transaction
Very confortable shoes.
The choice of boots is wide ranging, and the quality is excellent. Ordering is easy and my boots were delivered in record time.
I have been looking for ages for these boots and was very pleased to find them hear. The service was excellent and delivery swift. Will definate use them again
I thought they were good value for money, good fit and do the job i wanted them to for
As described and delivered promptly.
Excellent value & a very good fit good delivery time also
Very prompt delivery at no extra charge, and the boots themselves are stylish and comfortable.
Great boots I wore them last weekend. There so comfortable. And a fantastic price????
Can't rate these boots high enough. Purchased 2 pairs, both fitted comfortably from new, and am sure that they will only get better. Very well packed and received them speedily.
Had exactly what I wanted in stock. Very speedy delivery. Thank you.
Bought them as a teenager, they haven't changed at all
DesertBoots.com is rated 4.52 based on 1,346 reviews