Dennis Publishing Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Dennis Publishing

How would you rate Dennis Publishing?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Dennis Publishing in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I ordered a years subscription for week junior to commence upon my grandsons birthday - July . I have so far given 3 different card details and still no magazine service (apart from when I asked some one to put their free copy in the post) I have spoken to my bank who found it hilarious (not me). Decided that they are just hopelessly disorganised rather than fraudsters. Why turn down business!!!!!!!"
"Great publisher, with some really good titles. Fast delivery and fair prices. Joshua"
Dennis Publishing is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews