Dennis Publishing Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Dennis Publishing
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Dennis Publishing made you happy

"Never ordered anything,or set up account with you... but sent me your THE WEEK magazine... No idea how you got my details but appears you must be billing someone else for what I'm received... Obviously there is a fraud/security issue within your company!!"
Are you Dennis Publishing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a years subscription for week junior to commence upon my grandsons birthday - July . I have so far given 3 different card details and still no magazine service (apart from when I asked some one to put their free copy in the post) I have spoken to my bank who found it hilarious (not me). Decided that they are just hopelessly disorganised rather than fraudsters. Why turn down business!!!!!!!"
"Great publisher, with some really good titles. Fast delivery and fair prices. Joshua"
Dennis Publishing is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews