Demon Plates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Demon Plates

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

Click Here
"Very quick and simple, I got an automated email confirming the order and verification process, sent though the info and got the plates a couple of days later in the Highlands with no extra charges. Plates are good quality and exactly as ordered (the reg, no slogans, logos etc just clean looking). Went for a bigger back plate for my Evoque, looks great thanks!"
Thank you for this review Andrew.

www.demonplates.com
"The plates arrived quickly and were well packaged. They look great too, exactly as ordered."
Brilliant! Thanks for this Jordan.

www.demonplates.com
"Number Plates were fantastic and was delivered very quickly Highly recommended. Excellent quality"
Thanks for this feedback Daniel, much appreciated.

www.demonplates.com
"I have used Demon plates many times over the last 5 years for various cars I have owned. Always efficient and quick delivery, once the various proof documents have been supplied, but the email response time is good."
Hi Ed, Thank you for this review and your repeat custom! We really appreciate it!

www.demonplates.com
"I have use this company now for the last 10 years and every single purchase I have made from them has been 100% spot on. I have just purchased a pair of 4D plates from them and there great! Thank you Demon plates!"
So glad you are happy with the service you have received. We are grateful for your many years of repeat business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks David!

www.demonplates.com
"Plates look amazing, will defo be using demon plates again, easy to place order and came pretty quick aswell. Thanks very much demon plates👌🏻. Richard turner"
Thank you Richard we are so glad you are happy with your order!

www.demonplates.com
"Just wanted some simple replacement plates with no dealer markings for my car. Easy to see plate design before ordering. Very simple to place order and provide necessary evidence over email without risk to original docs. New plates were delivered promptly, packaged well and look great. Great service and would recommend. Thank you Demon Plates."
Thank you for this review, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this and are so happy you are pleased with the service you have received.

www.demonplates.com
"Dear Demon Team, EXCELLENT service. • easy • fast • reliable I will highly recommend Demon plates to my family and friends. The new plates look ‘amazing’ I love them. Thank u v much Rif Khan x"
Thank you so much for this review Rif!

So glad you are happy with your new plates.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent service with a quality product delivered promptly Highly recommended"
Thank you for taking the time to write this Paul.

www.demonplates.com
"I’m very happy with my number plates, actually looks better than what I thought it would. The delivery service was also very good."
So glad you liked your plates. Thank you for the review.

www.demonplates.com
"As usual excellent quality plates and prompt delivery."
Thank you so much for this feedback Mark.

www.demonplates.com
"From beginning to the end completely effortless would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone."
Thank you for this review Lee, we really appreciate it.

www.demonplates.com
"Nice easy process, good communication through out the order and quick delivery. I would highly recommend."
Thank you Kevin for the feedback and recommendation.

www.demonplates.com
"5* always very high quality"
Thank you for leaving this review and for your feedback.

www.demonplates.com
"Easy plate builder, fast delivery and excellent product. 3d carbon gel looks mint👍🏻"
Thank you for your review!

www.demonplates.com
"Consistently fast service, great product and easy ordering. Been using them for years."
These look great Mr Mackinnon! Thank you so much for this review.

www.demonplates.com
"Easy to use website, fast turnaround, great quality product, exact dimensions for my Range Rover. Thank you."
Thank you Simon so glad you are pleased with your plates.

www.demonplates.com
"I would have given Demon Plates a 5 star. I paid for delivery which was supposed to be dispatched within 2 working days but i didn't get my delivery until the 5th day. Plates looks awesome though."
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

www.demonplates.com
"Good service very happy with the product"
Thank you Kevin, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this.

www.demonplates.com
"Ordered my plates and contacted the office just to confirm a number of questions that I had. Spoke with Clare. Clare was super efficient and made my decision much easier about which plates I would decide on. Clare also explained the documentation required and how I could get that to her in order to speed up the process. She provided me with the email address and when I had the information I sent this onto her. After a further conversation Clare told me that she would let me know once they were ready for dispatch. I received an email this morning with the tracking number from Clare. Just to say that the service from this girl has been really incredible. its really good to see. I will defiantly be recommending Demon Plates going forward. Thanks again Clare. D."
Thank you for writing this Darren, we really appreciate this feedback.

Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,481 reviews