Demon Plates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Demon Plates
Read Demon Plates Reviews

demon.joe@me.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

First class service - good quality plates delivered quickly no hassle - very happy
Thank you for this great feedback Mark, it is very much appreciated.

www.demonplates.com
My experience with Demon Plates has been excellent. I placed my order and then E-Mailed my verification documents. I hadn’t photographed my log book fully and I was promptly contacted and my mistake was explained. I did a new photo and sent it off. Because my order was delayed (because of MY mistake) they upgraded my delivery to 1st Class at no extra charge. I received the plates the next day and they were if very good quality. 10 out of 10 for Demon Plates. Thank you again.
Thank you Mary, what a lovely review!

We are so pleased that you are happy with your number plate and the service you received.

www.demonplates.com
Very helpful and clear instructions and easy to use website. I would recommend checking mounting positions if using the plastic mounting for a plate, mine didn't fit. Overall I would definitely use this service again myself.
Thank you Ian for this feedback, we do take all our customer feedback on board and we will look into this.

We do really appreciate you leaving us a review and we are pleased you would like to use us again!

www.demonplates.com
I'm delighted to have chosen Demon Plates from all of the other online companies. The staff, product and delivery have all been excellent. I will certainly recommend and use again.
Thank you for this lovely review, we really appreciate it.

www.demonplates.com
Amazing service, extremely quick & great quality!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is very much appreciated Kerry.

Website easy to use. Good comms. Decent product. Quick delivery
We are so pleased you are happy with your plates and the service you received Richard.

www.demonplates.com
Excellent service, very easy process & quick delivery.
Thank you!

www.demonplates.com
Very helpful and replied quickly to my queries, also revived my plates very quickly, have used them before and would do again as good quality!
Thank you Hannah, we really appreciate your feedback!

www.demonplates.com
Supplied exactly what I ordered. Arrived Promptly. Very Satisfied with my purchase.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Karen.

www.demonplates.com
Excellent service and quality product. Many thanks I would use again.
Thank you John.

ww.demonplates.com
Firstly, plates excellent quality. Good communication also. It was my first time with a personal plate so was a little unsure what I needed.
We were very happy to be able to help you! Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

www.demonplates.com
Always impressed with Demon Plates, this was the fourth set of Plates I have made up and from the order process to receiving the quality plates I can't fault them.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really do appreciate it.

www.demonplates.com
good quick service, got exactly what I wanted
Thank you Katharine for this great feedback.

www.demonplates.com
Was hesitant about ordering my first personalised plates online but my experience was amazing. Process was quick and easy, and the plates themselves are very high quality. They give you a lot more options than you can find in Halfords etc and for much cheaper. Also good customer service, which keeps you up-to-date with the status of your order. I ordered mine with a border which was perfectly centred and the legally required BS number small and discrete. Will definitely be using again if I need to :)
We are so pleased that you are happy with our service and your number plates. We really appreciate gearing your feedback and you taking the time to review our company.

www.demonplates.com
Fast and friendly website,easy to negotiate.
Thank you Hugh, we really appreciate this!

www.demonplates.com
Easy to deal with and good contact. Able to purchase the exact plate I wanted.
Thank you for leaving this review Graham!

www.demonplates.com
More sticky pads would be good
Hi John

Our fixing kits do come pre made, but we will take this feedback on board.

Thank you for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it.

www.demonplates.com
Easy to use competitively priced online service with the knowledge that plates are totally legal with no questionable features or options. Very quick from order to receipt and good quality copies of legal docs are accepted - what's not to like?
Thank you for leaving us this great review Richard.

www.demonplates.com
Very quick service. Will use again.
Thank you for leaving us this review.

www.demonplates.com
Easy to buy, well made, no complaints!
Thank you Jack, we really appreciate you writing us a review.

Demon Plates is rated 4.87 based on 3,552 reviews