Demon Plates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Demon Plates

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

"I did everything they asked of me in terms of scanned paperwork and all legal info required and the plates were received within a few days and without a shadow of doubt were the best quality plates I have had made. It is clear in terms that orders cannot be cancelled so I was at a loss as to why so many reviewers were complaining about not being able to cancel? Only order once you know what you want and make sure you read the terms. The legal requirement for the plate code/place of manufacturer is tiny and hardly visible, so again, why are people grumbling? 10/10 for me! Would buy again."
We are very happy to see your review… thank you very much.

MR D T MCELHONEY
Verified Buyer
"Top quality plates that add to the look of the vehicle."
Perfect to hear… thank you.

David Rapinett
Verified Buyer
"Simple and quick service. We're happy to make the plates just as I wanted them."
Your review is very much appreciated David. Thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Good price, excellent quality, first-class service"
This is fantastic to read. Many thanks for the review.

Heather Falconer
Verified Buyer
"Ordered my new plates from this company and they look great and they also arrived within 2 days. Excellent service and would definitely recommend."
Thank you for your super review Heather.

Robert Hammond
Verified Buyer
"great quality plates produced exactly as requested, quick delivery too"
Perfect Robert… thank you.

James Devlin
Verified Buyer
"Great price Great work quick delivery"
… And this is a great review James, many thanks.

www.demonplates.com
"Very quick delivery. Excellent quality item"
Fantastic to read… thank you very much.

Matthew Young
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering process, good communication and quick delivery. Recommended!"
Thank you for your review Matthew, we really do appreciate it.

Roger Gale
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product, helpful staff and excellent service. Not the first time I ordered plates, and if more are needed I know where to come ! Well done."
We are very happy to read your super review Roger. Thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Delivery was on time and was what I order I will recommend to all my friends"
Thank you for your great review.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent website that you can view your plate before buying. Super quick delivery too."
Your review is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Lesley Green
Verified Buyer
"Demon Plates offer a fantastic and easy to use service. Their online plate builder is a fantastic feature and really easy to use. Customer services was also helpful and friendly and satisfied my enquiries to the full. Their products are excellent on price too. When I received my plates, I was more than satisfied with the quality. Plates are made of a high standard. I would definitely buy again if I needed to and would also recommend to a friend. Thanks Demon Plates. An amazing, great quality product at a great price. I'll be sure to promote your company. Thanks again."
That's what we like to hear Lesley. When we see reviews like yours, it lets us know that what we are doing is working. Thank you very much for your very kind words and feedback.

www.demonplates.com
"I've used Demon Plates in the past and they offer an excellent service which is quick and easy to use."
Glad you always find your shopping experience quick and easy. Thank you very much.

www.demonplates.com
"Prompt efficient service.The plates were perfect. Thank you"
Jut what we like to read…. thank you for your review.

"Great service"
…. And a great review Rakib. Thanks very much.

www.demonplates.com
"I have purchased plates off You before and have always been very happy with them. I ordered the carbon fibre effect plates and once again, the qaulity and appearance is amazing."
Very happy to read… it's always great to hear feedback from our returning customers. Thank you.

Steven Payne
Verified Buyer
"I got exactly what I wanted - but was aware of the default issue with "Demon Plates" being automatically filled in on the Slogan spot - not what I and many others who fell foul of this have complained about. They should consider doing away with this and I'm sure their ratings would improve! The other issue that gave me concern is the legal info which must be on a plate - the plate builder does not show this at all, perhaps they should consider amending the plate builder to show this so customers can see exactly what they are ordering, I was considering a black border on my plates but did not know if the legal info would be above, below or in-line with the border so did not take the risk."
Thanks for your comments Steven.

Herdev Gill
Verified Buyer
"This is the third time I have used Demon Plates. Excellent service. Very helpful."
Your review is great to see Herdev… many thanks for returning back to us.

Chris Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order online and easy to pay.Plates delivered in 4 days. Plates look ok on the vehicle. recommended."
Thanks for your feedback and review chris.

Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 2,791 reviews