Demon Plates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Demon Plates

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

"Fantastic 3D plates for my x type look spot on!😎 Cheers demon plates 👍🏻"
Thanks for the great review Mr Finnegan, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Brilliant service. Plates look great and arrived really quickly."
Thanks for the great feedback Mr Birnie, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Recently ordered my fourth set of domed style plates. Easy to use website, fast processing and excellent quality product."
Thanks for the positive review Mr Sanderson, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"I have used Demon Plates for many years now and have necer been disapointed with the quality and service received. Would recomend 100%."
Thanks for taking the time to write us this lovely review, its great to hear positive feedback from returning customers like yourself.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent quality/easy to order/the finishing touch to a top restoration"
Wow thanks for the great review Mr Wheeler and thanks for the 5 star rating, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demomplates.com
"Plates are good. Disappointed that they added their company name when I had removed this from the customisation section. It just appeared somewhere else. Also, I paid for 48 hour delivery and it took the same time as standard delivery to arrive which wasn't good. Not sure what I paid the extra money for..."
Hi Colin, thank you for your recent review, I can confirm our companies name has to appear on the bottom right corner by law, as all our plates must come with the BSAU legal marking, along with our address and post code. This is a law requirement that all number plate suppliers must comply with. To not comply with these procedures would result in us breaking the law.

In regards to delivery, I have located your order on our system, which states your order was being prepared for dispatch on the 15th October and delivered on the 18th October, you received your goods within the correct timescale, as it states on our website express delivery , where your goods are dispatched and delivered within 2-3 working days, however Mr Keys, your order was dispatched the very same day as placing your order, where others are dispatched the same day or the very next working day, depending on busy periods, I would say that's speedy delivery by all standards.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, as we do appreciate all feed back left by our customers.
"Easy to use website, ordered plate on Sunday and it arrived on Wednesday. Excellent quality and looks fab! Lorraine"
Thanks for the 5 stars Lorraine, very much appreciated.

We are extremely happy that you are satisfied with the products you have received.

www.demonplates.com
"Great quality, really quick service!"
Thanks for the great review Mr Atkins, we are very happy you are satisfied with the products you have received.

www.demonplates.com
"Love my new number plate. The website is so easy to follow to design your perfect number plate!"
Thanks for the 5 stars Nina and thank you for taking the time to write us this lovely review.

wwwdemonplates.com
"ive orderd of demon plates 8 years ago and back then there service was very good and today there service is even better many thanks"
Thanks for the positive feedback Paul, very much appreciated.
"Can not fault the quality came on time have used them a few times and will use again"
Thanks for taking the time to write us this lovely review, we really appreciate your feedback.

www.demonplates.com
"Quick and easy to order. Very helpful and friendly staff. Good quality"
Thanks for the lovely review Sally, we appreciate your feedback.

www.demonplates.com
"Good experience and efficient supply of new plates."
Thanks for sharing your review, we really appreciate your positive feedback.

www.demonplates.com
"Easy to order, good value & great looking plates - thoroughly recommend!"
Thanks for taking the time to leave us this great review, we value your positive feedback.

"Very happy with"
Thanks for the 5 star rating Mr Drinkeld.
"I ordered 2 sets of plates and both came very quickly. They made the process very easy with sending proof of plate details and ID by email. The quality is very goos and much cheaper than the high street!"
Thanks for the great review Charlie, very much appreciated thank you.
"Just had them delivered for my boyfriend for his birthday and they're lush! Amazing quality so will definitely be ordering a set for my self at some stage! Highly recommended!"
Thanks for the stars Ellie, very much appreciated.

we are extremely happy you are satisfied with the products you have received.
"Very proffesional service, regular updates by email on the status and quick delivery. High quality plates, would recommend to everyone."
Thanks for taking the time to write us this lovely review, we appreciate your positive feedback.

www.demonpltes.com
"Got what I ordered with great efficiency. The site was easy to manage and I would like to say thank you overall."
Thanks for the positive review Mr Abbotson, we appreciate great feedback like yours!!!

www.demomplates.com
"Good service and plates looked great but haven't lasted. Just over a year old and the rear plate snapped in the car wash. I'd used the same car wash many times with my old plates that came with the car and no such issues (apart from fading over the past several years). Not sure if the quality is better elsewhere, but wouldn't buy these again unfortunately."
Hi Richard Samson, we are very sorry to hear you are not completely satisfied with the products you have received, however it appears there has been no contact made to our office regarding the above matter.

If you would like to discuss the above, please do not hesitate to contact us, where some one from our office would be more than happy to deal with the issues you have raised on the review.

Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,153 reviews