Demon Plates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Demon Plates

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

"I received my plates within a very short time and they were perfect, exactly what I'd asked for, and a very competitive price. Perfect."
Thanks for taking the time to write this great review Mr Heath.
"Great service"
Thanks Ian.

www.demonplates.com
"Perfect and quick delivery. Great service."
Thanks for the 5 stars Mr Harris, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Not very happy with the service, I still have not received my Plate. I have now raised a complaint with Royal Mail."
Hi Anonymous, thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We are very sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service from Royal Mail.

We value all our customers here at Demon Plates and If you wish to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0161-343-7053 and we will do anything in our power to resolve this issue with you.
"Good job"
Thanks Mr Singh, another satisfied customer :)

www.demomplates.com
"Ordered 3 times from these now. As always, amazing service and help out with varying plate sizes. 10/10"
Thanks for the positive review and thanks for the 5 stars, very much appreciated.

www.demonplates.com
"I've used Demon Plates a few times now and they have been spot-on every time. The web instructions are clear and easy to use. Prices are good and delivery is prompt. What more do you need? I would recommend them to everybody and will definitely use them again myself."
Wow, thanks for the 5 stars Mr Spragg. We are happy you are satisfied with your products.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent finish.. couldn't ask for more!"
Thanks for taking the time to write this great review. We are happy you are satisfied with your products.

www.demomplates. com
"Excellent service. Plates received very quickly and look great!"
Thanks, We value your positive feed back Mrs Luke, and thanks for taking the time to write this great review, very much appreciated.

www.demonplates.com
"Plates were well made, competitively priced and a quick delivery. Only problem was the fitting kit screws were a smaller size than the originals so had to re drill bumpers as original screws were too tatty to re use."
Thank for the feed back Mr Thorpe and thank s for taking the time to write us a lovely review.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent service, arrived on time. Wife loves them, just what she wanted. Dealer has now fitted them on her new 68 plate car ready for collection."
Thanks for the great review Mr Mockford, we are happy you are satisfied with your products.

www.demonplates.com
"I’ve used Demon Plates on a number of occasions. Awesome service"
Thanks for the five stars Gary, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Ordered, delivered, put on car, perfect!"
Perfect review... many thanks.

www.demonplates.com
"Gotta be the best plates around. Really finished off the look of my bike. Especially like the ability to have personalised text along the bottom edge."
Thanks for the five stars Mr Howard and thank you for taking the time to write this great review. we appreciate your feedback.

www.demonplates.com
"Fast production and delivery. Plates perfect and smart looking on the car with the carbon 3D effect. Very pleased."
... and we are very pleased to read your review Mark. Thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent service, plates were made an dispatched in hardly any time. Good product and I would recommend to others."
Thanks for the great review James, we are happy you are satisfied with your products.

www.demomplates.com
"Fast delivery great plates , chose the raised ones and am very happy with them ."
Thanks for the positive feed back Nik. Its great to hear from happy, satisfied customers like yourself.

www.demonplates.com
"recieved damaged plates. As expected from a company who can't tell me where my order is. Waste of money."
Sir

We do not dispatch broken plates, that is a fact. If what you're saying is true then it is possible that the plates were broken in transit? If so then this is not our fault but we will correct.

There is no record of you being in touch with us regarding this matter so we can only assume that this post is false. If it is not false then please call us on 0161 343 7053 and let us put right this issue.
"My wife brought a personal number plate for my 60 th The plates arrived quickly and look superb ! We went for the raised carbon fibre characters and they look great"
Thanks for the five stars Mr Goodway, very much appreciated thank you.

We are happy you are satisfied with the products you have received.

www.demonplates.com
"Use this company every time. Rompt and efficient service. Excellent"
Thanks for the kind words Aidan and thanks for taking the time to write us this lovely review, much appreciated thank you.

Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,032 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!