Demon Plates Reviews

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

Wullie Gunn
Verified Buyer
"Got what I wanted. Cheers"
Thank you for your review. We are glad you got what you wanted!
"Quick delivery, quality product at reasonable price and made up as per our order. Will use again ++++."
Thank you for the great feedback!
"Order was made and delivered within a couple of days and excellent customer service."
Thank you for taking your time to write this great review
Chris Yorke
Verified Buyer
"Very good indeed. The quality of the product was second to none, to be honest."
Thank you for your great review, we are glad you are happy with your product !
Ricki Squirrell
Verified Buyer
"This is the first time I've used Demon plates and I can honestly say they look great"
Thank you for the feedback Ricki, so glad you are happy with your order
"Quick and efficient service , easy to order and plates perfect on arrival."
This is great to hear, thank you for your lovely review
Darren Canning
Verified Buyer
"Delivery time was excellent,no issues and the plates look awesome 5*"
Wayne Cosworth
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and excellent quality"
Paul Johnson
Verified Buyer
"I have bought reg plates before from demon plates and have found them very good quality"
Steve Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Great service, good quality plates and fast delivery"
"Love my Demon plates they really enhance the look of my car - easy to choose easy to purchase thank you"
"Excellent service and quality product."
Steven Smith
Verified Buyer
"Quality plates made and supplied and I’ve used demon plates for years . As I can design them the way I want them"
Thomas Haughey
Verified Buyer
"Submitting the legal documents was a much painless process than I anticipated. The plates arrived in good time and to an excellent standard! I love the embossed text. I would really like to see more/personalized options for the graphic under the GB logo."
"Great, quick service and a good quality product at a very reasonable price."
"It was quick and easy. Satisfied with the purchase"
Paul Allen
Verified Buyer
"Easy to make up your plate on line. Delivered within the stated time frame. Great quality providing sufficient quantity of coloured screw caps so those who have a bit of OCD can match the white yellow and black up to the relevant area on the number plate. You spend a lot of money on private plates so the detail of finish when it’s on the car is important. Second time we have used Demon. Excellent service."
"Decent professional outfit and the plates are of a good standard."
"A simple and clear ordering process and swift delivery, together with good competitive prices and a good range of customisation options, means that I’d recommend Demon Plates to anyone."
Zubar Ismail
Verified Buyer
"The service was excellent from start to finish. I'm very happy with the quality of the plates. Would definitely recommend and use this company again."
Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 2,916 reviews