Demon Plates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Demon Plates

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

Kenneth Rodger
"Great Company to deal with, the plates were delivered and fitted less than 48 hours after ordering them. Top quality product from a top quality Company."
Anthony Beall
"Very happy with the level of service that was provided. I had a question so called up and spoke to a lovely lady who helped me with what to do! It's as easy as 123. Very helpful step by step guide on what to do once purchasing and dispatched very promptly! I received the plates on a Saturday which was alot sooner than I expected! Definitely recommend demon plates for their high quality work and amazing customer service. 10/10"
Logan Scherer
"Good service , arrived very quickly . All legal and high quality . There is probably abit cheaper out there however I doubt they will be of the same quality . Highly recommend."
"Good quality plates great service"
"Great service, quick and easy. I bought the 4D Perspex for my RS 200 and they look stunning on!"
"Easy site to follow ,fast delivery ,excellent service thanks"
"I order all my plates from Demon for our fleet of private registrations we have on our vans. Always a great service and quick delivery."
"Simple ordering process, fast delivery, good packaging and classy looking good quality number plates. (Range Rover Sport in 4D letters with border)"
They do look amazing on that truck Kenneth, thank you so much for sharing this photo.

www.demonplates.com
"My domed plates are perfect. Made and dispatched the next day. Zero complaint."
Thank you for this great feedback Andrew and thank you for using Demon Plates.

www.demonplates.com
"Very fast delivery excellent customer service and plate for my range rover sport in domed style looks great have had many comments on it would reccomend demon plates"
Thank you so much for this feedback we are so happy you are pleased with your number plates.

Thank you for using Demon Plates.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent Service all round! Quick delivery and great communication regarding I.d checks etc Will use again, Thankyou"
What great feedback. Thank you so much.

www.demonplates.com
"Exactly what I asked for brilliant good quality thank you"
Thank you for leaving a review Stephen.

We really appreciate you taking the time to do so and thank you for using Demon Plates.

www.demonplates.com
"I've used Demonplates a number (4-5) of time over the past 7-8 years, and this time I was nearly put off by some negative online reviews. However, I went with my gut and used them again. Very glad I did, friendly comms, delivery within 48 hours and quality, well-packaged, plates and fixings."
Thank you for this review Stuart, we are very happy you went with your gut.

Thank you for using Demon Plates.

www.demonplates.com
"Great service and communication can't recommend highly enough will be using in the future. Many thanks"
Thank you Phillip, we look forward to your custom in the future. Thank you for using Demon Plates.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent service, fast shipping. Would highly recommend them."
What great feedback, thank you. We really do appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

www.demonplates.com
"Great quality and fast delivery, kept informed of my order."
Thank you for leaving us a review. We really appreciate you taking the time to do so.

www.demonplates.com
"Very good service! Quick and affordable"
Thank you Gemma for your kind words.

www.demonplates.com
"Awesome will be using again in the future exactly how I chose quick postage arrived quicker than the expected date. Highly recommend."
Thank you for leaving this review Stephen - we really appreciate it.

www.demonplates.com
"Everything you need in a number plate supplier with no hassle."
Thank you so much for this excellent review.

www.demonplates.com
What a fantastic review Anthony - Thank you so much.

The plates look amazing on your car - thank you for using Demon Plates.

www.Demonplates.com
"Quality products and excellent customer service!"
Thank you Josh, so glad you are happy with the service you have received.

www.demonplates.com
"Great quality and fast delivery Very recommend"
Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback.

Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,460 reviews