Deli Charcuterie.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Deli Charcuterie.co.uk

How would you rate Deli Charcuterie.co.uk ?

"Have been looking for liver sausage for ages. Just bought 2 kilo from you..arrived as promised in 24 hrs well packed and perfect condition. Have tried some fried.....just as i remember..great. will shop again with you."
"Found this fabulous place years ago when my partner kept on about liver sausage and couldn't get it anywhere ( living in mid west wales), sent the guys an e-mail and before I knew it, it was at the door, packaged and chilled, fresh as if you'd just bought from the shop. Most recently we decided we fancied some Bresaola (after we'd submitted our order) dropped the guys an answer voice mail and the next thing we know, we've got a sample pack added in for free!! WOW!! Wouldn't go anywhere else for our little meat treats!! Fab work guys, so attentive and helpful, happy customer for approx 4 years now :) Andrew & Caroline."
"Good quality product . Arrived carefully packaged and well chilled. I received accurate information by email as to the exact hour of delivery."
"After inquiring about a specific item I wished to order. I received a quick reply including link to that item and availability. Order arrived within 24hrs, well packaged and chilled."
"Great pancetta, and very quick delivery.Will be back."
"Genuine Italian pancetta in a piece, both smoked and unsmoked available, impossible for me to source locally, good customer service, speedy delivery and all at a great price. I will definitely order again."
"order a before 12pm next day delivery, left additional instructions on what my house looked like as we are in a flat to make it easier for the delivery driver to locate us and nothing arrived. Phoned the company 14 times and never got an answer the phone ust rang and rang and eventually cut out. I sent two emails asking about my order and recieved no response. It is now 5 pm and we still haven't recieved our order."
"Helpful telephone service, good packaging, swift delivery, good quality product."
"Very good service. arrived on time, well packaged. really enjoyed the product thank you"
"The items arrived very promptly and were exactly as ordered and deliciously made"
"Delivery was very prompt and packaging great. We ordered the salt beef which was ok the meat was a little too moist for our liking. But would use again"
"Great service and fantastic products"
"Very very happy with my order, will definitely use you again. Great quality products at good prices."
"Great service, prompt delivery and fantastic product"
"Very pleased with our second order of Berliner sausages. Excellent delivery service."
"Great products, great value, fast delivery.Great service."
"Can't fault the service I received, your staff are very helpfull. Looking forward to my delivery and re ordering more."
"Delicious and timely delivered"
"6Kgs of Prosciutto turned up at my doorstep almost instantly and is tasting very good. The price is good and my little tip is that if properly wrapped you can keep blocks of it in the freezer since getting a wholejoint is the most economic route to prosciutto happiness"
"Lovely pate delivered quickly, all good :-)"
Deli Charcuterie.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 74 reviews