Delay Repay Genie Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Delay Repay Genie

About Delay Repay Genie: Delay Repay Genie was developed with the sole intention of making it easier for rail commuters to claim compensation for delays and cancellations on their daily commute. We do this by providing a nightly email containing all the information needed to claim for compensation.

Tell us how Delay Repay Genie made you happy

"Very good service."
"Delay Repay Sniper is a simple and honest way of recovering monies from train companies! I love it!!"
"Money well spent. As a Southern Rail customer I get a lot of delayed or cancelled trains. Delay Repay Sniper is a brilliant service and completely removes the hassle of making claims."
"Simple to use. Terrific value. If you are a regular rail traveller, I would urge you to use DRS."
"Really usefull especially in situations where your priority is getting from A to B rather than working out exactly how delayed your train was."
"Does exactly what it says on the tin. Highly recommend."
"The easiest, most satisfying part of my daily commute is watching the slow but steady trickle of money deposited in my account by Southern and Thameslink via the simple 2 click Delay Repay process offered by Delay Repay Sniper - thanks for doing exactly what you say, exactly when it's needed - if only the train companies would copy your example."
"Still displaying two possible claims when only one can be selected. Multiple claims sent in one go and almost missed the deadline to claim. Not all delays are recorded as they actually occur leaving me to select other delayed trains to ensure delay is accounted for. Otherwise a great service and thank you for taking the pain away from a process I would never do myself. Andy"
"This is a great service - I am recouping almost 50% of my ticket price, it is easy and given these trying times littel else to do with my commute is!"
"Fantastic. A must-have tool in the ongoing war against the tyrannical train companies!"
"Great service. So easy to use and well worth the money"
"Everyone should use this."
"Brilliant, straightforward service. Well worth the subscription."
"I have been getting over £100 per month in vouchers through Delay Repay Sniper to use against my next monthly railcard, although it takes quite a while to wait for these to be put through when buying my new ticket - typical rail company inefficiency! DRS is well worth it. I highly recommend using the service."
"Really useful tool, stopped me having to write down all of the delays which since the timetable change in May has been many."
"It allows me to keep track of the train delays, as often when using Southern and Thameslink trains for my commute you get too angry to remember exact times, and be able to correctly claim compensation. It is nice to have a company in the train industry that provides a decent service."
"It's a very good way of keeping on top of the delay repayments for our endlessly rubbish train service we have to put up with. Could be improved with an App for mobile phone use..."
"Ok... Good for the info. Would suggest only paying for the £3/4 standard version as the auto claim takes them a month to action before it's even sent to the TOC. Better off doing yourself for speed"
"DRS is a great way to reclaim back the compensation I am owed from the train operators. Quick and straight forward. Couple of clicks and it’s done. Customer Service is excellent and would recommend DRS to any train commuter!"
"Saved me hours of time wasting on recenttraintimes and then the pain of filling in countless delay repay applications. With the level of service thameslink/southern are currently providing it'll pay for itself in 1 day!"
Delay Repay Genie is rated 4.67 based on 296 reviews