Delay Repay Genie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Delay Repay Genie
Read Delay Repay Genie Reviews

About Delay Repay Genie:

Delay Repay Genie was developed with the sole intention of making it easier for rail commuters to claim compensation for delays and cancellations on their daily commute. We do this by providing a nightly email containing all the information needed to claim for compensation.

Tell us how Delay Repay Genie made you happy
Using Delay Repay Sniper is about the only reliably functional part of my commute to work, effortless and efficient - worth the money.
Works well and shows clearly what routes are delayed. Excellent service
Amazing! Great service.
A great service and a valuable to hold rail services to account, conveniently.
Great when it works but it doesn’t always pick up cancellations which is an issue.
Superb service, would recommend to anyone who uses train frequently.
I love the ease of claiming for delays.
I have been using this service for a year now and received more than 20% of my annual ticket back in compensation, Thanks Delay Repay Sniper, another happy customer.
Excellent customer service 100% accurate. Brilliant value for money I get on average £40 compensation a month for under £4.
Really has saved myself a lot of money and time over the last 3 months as previously I didn't have time to fill out forms and send.to SWR. It's so easy to claim now just click on the delayed train and DRS do the rest for you . Have told lots of fellow commuter and all have been delighted with serve from DRS and also saved time and money .
Makes claiming for delays so much easier and less time consuming. One of my more useful monthly subscriptions! 😁
Easy to use, claiming back delayed journeys is easy. Never had any problems. Top service
Constant declined because they keep sending wrong tickets in. Will be cancelling subscription
Thank you for your review.
We have investigated this matter and from looking at your account, we can see that the information provided to the Operator matches the information you have entered on your account and that the correct image of your ticket has been provided on each occasion.
As a result of this, we believe the Operator has incorrectly rejected some of your claims.
We understand your frustration and we would advise you to contact the Operator directly to appeal their decision and receive the compensation you are rightly owed. We hope this matter is resolved quickly.
Great service and works brilliantly.
Easy to use. Wish the claims would automatically update once they've been approved though.
In the new world where train companies expect frustrated commuters to do all the leg work in claiming for delays, to have Delay Repay Sniper on our side is an absolute godsend. They provide comprehensive information on your chosen routes and can even claim on your behalf. Well worth the investment!
The very best in every possible way! I have been a full account client for a couple of years now and they are AWESOME ;-)
Quick efficient and easy. A good way to make a point to Southern about their tardy service. Particularly like despite having a direct debit when I don’t use the trains for a month and don’t claim they refund without a quibble.
Almost as easy as 1, 2, 3 if you set details correctly you get your regular travel interruptions presented to you, if a random destination traveler you can open up the window of trains and timings. The auto setup has worked well for me I just confirm I wish to claim and I receive the payments in due course. Give it a try and see for yourself. Regards David.
I used to spend 10 minutes on a single claim as southern force me to add the details of my annual ticket each time Now I click a button Also I used to forget to claim like thousands of others, but ice not missed a claim since signing up
Delay Repay Genie is rated 4.63 based on 364 reviews