Delayed Again Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Delayed Again

Tell us how Delayed Again made you happy

"This was the 3rd company I tried to get to take my claim, Delayed again took it on and won me and my husband £790, thanks a lot!"
"got £880 in 5 weeks, my flight was canceled and i missed my business meeting."
"Glad to get some money back off the airline, they didn't care about me at all"
"Just got my money, very happy, didn't realise you could get money for this"
"fantastic service, easy to do flight delay do all the work. they helped us received £750.00 for our delayed flight in 2015"
"Excellent service from start to completion have recommended to friends many thanks"
"They were able to sort out compensation for a delayed flight which we didn’t think we would get."
"They got in touch with me about claiming the delay flight, sent me out the forms to film in. I returned them in post and the next thing I heard was a nice cheque in the post. Thank you very much 😊"
"Very good service didn't expect to get a payout as I had already tried with Thomas cook and didn't even get a reply so when the cheque arrived we were very pleased thank you very much Delayed Again"
"claim took 2 months, but I got 1300 quid, easily worth it"
"easiest form to fill out, I found other complicated."
"went well. would recommend."
"Excellent experience with them. Addressed all my concerns and processed everything promptly. Will use their service in future as well and highly recommend it to everyone!"
"I had a connected flight cancelled, and the new available was less than 3 hours, but still I received compensation. They respected all the terms that they communicated."
"Placed my claim with them and I got a refund within a month. The customer service is superb and they were willing to assist me all the time and answer all my questions. I highly recommend them! Thank you for your services."
"Polite, efficient and quicker than expected service! Frazer should be promoted! Many Thanks"
"I would recommend the service to everyone, the company kept us update with information and acted promptly. An excellent service and outcome."
"a warm welcome , great service , a great efficiency"
"Thats £1200 we wasn't expecting! Thanks alot, recommended."
"Really pleased with the service, honest & upfront, thats all I wanted"
Delayed Again is rated 4.68 based on 405 reviews