Delayed Again Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Delayed Again

How would you rate Delayed Again?

Danielle Stevens
Unverified Reviewer

I'd forgotten about this to be honest but then got an email saying they were going to send me £460, nice surprise! Delayedagain kept working without needing my input
Kathrene
Unverified Reviewer

Took longer than i though ti t would but I hardly had to do anything myself anyway so I'm happy. Thanks go to Lidiya, she helped me alot!
Thomas
Unverified Reviewer

After I submitted my flight details I did naff all for 8 weeks, then was suddenly sent 532 quid, easy money ha
Jeremy Brookes

Superb service, did absolutely zilch of the work and £210 better off
Matthew Baragan
Unverified Reviewer

We claimed for our flight to Barcelona, and received £310 per person in compensation, very happy! More than our flights cost, and pretty much paid off our holiday. And we had to do nothing, Delayed Again sorted all of the claim for us, wouldn't have bothered if we had to chase it ourselves. Very happy.
Tim Hales

my flight was from gatwick to dubai, i got 600 euros! nice spending money haha
Janet Brookly
Verified Buyer

Took a while but sounds as if it was Easyjet's fault. Got my money in the end. Would recommend.
Verified Buyer

Claimed £535 on my dads behalf. He's letting me keep it to, quality!
Jack Bradbury
Verified Buyer

Can't argue with the service, helped me find my flight information, Earned me and my wife nearly £800 XD !
Bob Dickson
Verified Buyer

Very straightforward process, provided flight details and agreed for them to act on my behalf. Hopefully won't need to use again, but happy to do so if necessary.
Nell Cox
Verified Buyer

I can confirm that the service Delayed Again provided was first class with lovely helpful staff. I was very impressed with the service you provided and delighted to receive my compensation and would use your service again without any hesitation. May I take this opportunity to thank you again for your help and guidance
Jasmin Adams
Verified Buyer

Big thanks for the £304.70 transferred to my bank account today. My claim related to a three-leg flight from Norwich UK to Phoenix USA via Schiphol. The CAA suggested I had a good case but could do nothing because the delay occurred within Dutch jurisdiction. I twice did battle with KLM/Delta myself but they would not budge. Another claims firm tried but threw in the towel. So congratulations to Delayed Again for taking it on and winning – and for getting the money transferred into my bank account within two days of notification. Very impressed!
Alex Ewing
Verified Buyer

Brilliant, dealt with James, he sorted out my claim, handled the airline and I got paid my compensation a week later. Sorted. Recommend.
Matyas Peterayz
Verified Buyer

just over £200 pp thanks very much.
Matt Dillan
Verified Buyer

I was specical at first about the company. However, they scored a huge compensation for me. Hope i can work with them again
Barry Jennings

Great service!
It did take some timeto get the cash but thats better then no cash!
Im happy and can recommend thir services and I will use it again if needed.
Katherine Berkley
Verified Buyer

Couldn't help me get my ticket refunded but instead got me 250 euros in compensation.
Mark Swan
Verified Buyer

happy with the result. very professional
Sidney Hogan
Verified Buyer

over three years ago we had a flight delay over 4hrs, on a long haul flight with a well known company that we have used many times, I was led to believe I qualified for compensation, However the airline believed differently? and said this was not the case. Delayed again got me my money.
Jasper Bean
Verified Buyer

Reliable. Fast resolution (my case about one month). Easy and permanent communication. No trouble at all. I sure recommend it.
Delayed Again is rated 4.76 based on 160 reviews