Delayed Again Reviews

34 Reviews

admin@delayedagain.co.uk

Connor
Unverified Reviewer

Very impressed at how quickly my claims got seen to... they contacted the airline (Thomson Airways) for me, did all the leg work and I reaped the benefits when I received £217.

Great.
Unverified Reviewer

Because I wasn't expecting to get paid so quick
Nicolette
Verified Reviewer

I was surprised that Delayed Again contacted me fast and get money from air company quickly.Thanks!
James Newton
Unverified Reviewer

Good service,very happy with results
Michael Nsobani
Unverified Reviewer

I received money, that was not expected as airlines cheat us because we have no voices but with delayed again, I have no fear neither worry to book with Britishairways they delay me or my friend I recommend to use british aways then delayed again takes over as my voices.

You're the best long live and happy holidays.

Michael Nsobani.
Kim Kay
Unverified Reviewer

They got me the flight money back as soon as they could, was really happy with the service
Michael Smith
Unverified Reviewer

you got my money from tap very good service
Brock Kubiak
Unverified Reviewer

I got paid without having to fill out to many forms.
Unverified Reviewer

Service meet all my expectations. I'm glad that I have used Delayed service.
Ant
Unverified Reviewer

The company took on a task that British Airways had refused to compensate! but Delayed Again managed to do an excellent quick turn around of all paperwork and dealing with BA.
Murray F
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic and super efficient service. Would definitely use again! Thank you so much!! Murray
Unverified Reviewer

Delayed again sorted out my claim efficiently and professionally! Fabulous!!!!
Pamela HIggins
Unverified Reviewer

I spoke to two members of staff, Kate and James, who could not be more helpful. They sorted the whole of my claim out even though, at times, there seem to be pitfalls.
Claire From Sheffield
Unverified Reviewer

Great service. Don't know how you got me so much money back. I know if I had done it myself it would have been a lot less. First thing I did was book another flight with the cash. Thankyou
Stefano
Verified Reviewer

I recived refound, great!
Jacqui Bloomer
Verified Buyer

They were prompt at replying to my emails and kept me informed on how the claim was progressing.
James Smith
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from Delayed Again, no fuss, just completed application and one phone call and they dealt with everything. Received £210 in compensation which was paid directly into my bank account. Highly delighted with our compensation. Thoroughly recommended.
Sylvia
Verified Buyer

Staff were good to deal with, it was pretty flawless getting the money refunded. My only gripe would be and it is a small one, I called the office one day and was told I would be called back but the next day I had to call the office back.

Regards
Sylvia
Robert
Verified Buyer

Money earned under false pretences. I am not going to waste anymore of my time explaining the circumstances behind my complete disgust with this company. If you are remotely interested read my file. Enough said I never received a payment acknowledgement but did receive letters threatening legal action when I hadn't even received a payout. I will be contracting trading standards and posting in social media. Disgusting, vile treatment received.
James
Verified Buyer

Great, we didn't have to do anything after giving our flight details.we wouldn't have bothered ourselves and now we are £240 better off.
Delayed Again is rated 4.62 based on 34 reviews