Delayed Again Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Delayed Again

How would you rate Delayed Again?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I really appreciate the help from Delayed Again. It is the first time I actually succeed in getting my compensation, I have tried with other platforms before, the oldest one now hangs for over 5 years... Fully recommended!"
Albin Przybyszewski
Unverified Reviewer
"I had a great experience with Delayed Again !! I totally recommended it !"
"Very simple interface, I was always kept up to date on the progress of my claim. Hassle free. I would definitely use it again! It was a pleasure to work with them."
Happy Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"I was able to get a reimbursement as promised."
Christopher Ricard
Unverified Reviewer
"The site is very easy to use, and though it takes a long time to get a response from the airlines, Delayed again sends regular communications to let you know where things stand, even if there's no news. If you write a mail to Delayed again, they respond very quickly. And the process to receive payment was very simple. Overall It really feels like a user-friendly, fully reliable service."
Yuri Schneider
Unverified Reviewer
"Delayed again provided great communication with us, every step of the way - and best of all - they actually delivered what they promised! What a great service!"
Jenny Welbeck
Unverified Reviewer
"I got my money with minimum effort. Delayed again kept me well informed during the process."
"Efficient and committed. Once they received all of my information, they worked on my claim until there was a result. I was very pleased to receive my refund thanks to them."
Paul Mccarthy
Unverified Reviewer
"Thanks for your excellent support. I will recommend your site to all my friends."
Robert Jenkins
Unverified Reviewer
"I find Delayed again by social media, and I have a conflict with a flight company which they didn't want to compensate the delay of the flight with nothing"
"We got help and got money back. Thanks, we could not have done it ourselves"
"Thanks to this service, which was world class and with minimal effort on our side we've got flight compensation which we didn't believe."
Rikki Kurvazinski
Unverified Reviewer
"Smooth experience - would recommend!"
Anita Wiggins
Unverified Reviewer
"Absolutely great service. Continuous follow up that is very important."
Ronald Twaite
Unverified Reviewer
"Very professional and reliable service. Excellent communication thank you."
Rafiqka Jeffah
Unverified Reviewer
"Great job. good at replying to emails, definitely kept in touch during the waiting period thank you delayed again."
Giles Headley
Unverified Reviewer
"Smooth operation, good communications, no issues. Got my money!"
Andrew Gardener
Unverified Reviewer
"I couldn't believe this was so easy. They got so much of my money back, and all I had to do was sign my name once. Literally. They charge a fee off the total refund and I was happy to give it to Delayed again."
"Persistent follow-up and they delivered what was promised."
Kelly Houghton
Unverified Reviewer
"I was initially very hesitant as it seemed too good to be true. However, in my dealings with them, they were prompt with responses, helpful, and willing to alter things as I wanted. In the end I safely received a money transfer. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again, such an awesome and much needed service for passengers."
Delayed Again is rated 4.69 based on 383 reviews