Delayed Again Reviews

155 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

admin@delayedagain.co.uk

How would you rate Delayed Again?

Tim Hales

my flight was from gatwick to dubai, i got 600 euros! nice spending money haha
Janet Brookly
Verified Buyer

Took a while but sounds as if it was Easyjet's fault. Got my money in the end. Would recommend.
Verified Buyer

Claimed £535 on my dads behalf. He's letting me keep it to, quality!
Jack Bradbury
Verified Buyer

Can't argue with the service, helped me find my flight information, Earned me and my wife nearly £800 XD !
Bob Dickson
Verified Buyer

Very straightforward process, provided flight details and agreed for them to act on my behalf. Hopefully won't need to use again, but happy to do so if necessary.
Nell Cox
Verified Buyer

I can confirm that the service Delayed Again provided was first class with lovely helpful staff. I was very impressed with the service you provided and delighted to receive my compensation and would use your service again without any hesitation. May I take this opportunity to thank you again for your help and guidance
Jasmin Adams
Verified Buyer

Big thanks for the £304.70 transferred to my bank account today. My claim related to a three-leg flight from Norwich UK to Phoenix USA via Schiphol. The CAA suggested I had a good case but could do nothing because the delay occurred within Dutch jurisdiction. I twice did battle with KLM/Delta myself but they would not budge. Another claims firm tried but threw in the towel. So congratulations to Delayed Again for taking it on and winning – and for getting the money transferred into my bank account within two days of notification. Very impressed!
Alex Ewing
Verified Buyer

Brilliant, dealt with James, he sorted out my claim, handled the airline and I got paid my compensation a week later. Sorted. Recommend.
Matyas Peterayz
Verified Buyer

just over £200 pp thanks very much.
Matt Dillan
Verified Buyer

I was specical at first about the company. However, they scored a huge compensation for me. Hope i can work with them again
Barry Jennings

Great service!
It did take some timeto get the cash but thats better then no cash!
Im happy and can recommend thir services and I will use it again if needed.
Katherine Berkley
Verified Buyer

Couldn't help me get my ticket refunded but instead got me 250 euros in compensation.
Mark Swan
Verified Buyer

happy with the result. very professional
Sidney Hogan
Verified Buyer

over three years ago we had a flight delay over 4hrs, on a long haul flight with a well known company that we have used many times, I was led to believe I qualified for compensation, However the airline believed differently? and said this was not the case. Delayed again got me my money.
Jasper Bean
Verified Buyer

Reliable. Fast resolution (my case about one month). Easy and permanent communication. No trouble at all. I sure recommend it.
Sean Williamson
Verified Buyer

great service, thank you for taking the time in helping me with my claim.
Linda Brand
Verified Buyer

They keep you informed during all the process and they give you confidence on a good end. Thank you so much! I'll recommend you to my friends and family!
Mrs Stone
Verified Buyer

Super!!! First I tried it myself to get my legal compensation for 24 hours delay with Lufthansa but NOT!!!!. After that I turned to Delayed Again and they just fixed it :) Absolutely incredible and I'm superhappy. So to all of you with flight delays, save all your documents and make contact with this company
Emma Witkins
Verified Buyer

the website was extremely easy to use. once i had completed that i received an email explaining what was going to happen. every step of the way my claim manager kept me upto date. it was great to receive the money.
Paul Town