Decorum Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decorum Shop

Tell us how Decorum Shop made you happy
Very good on-line service and the option of collection from the shop was straightforward
Simply love this shop - cool, quirky, eclectic range of products. The store is always worth a visit as guaranteed, something will catch my eye!
Very chilled friendly team. I know when I visit Decorum store, I’ll be leaving with a bag of goodness. Love their products.’
Decorum Shop 5 star review on 26th April 2021 Decorum Shop 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Amazing service and an amazing shop love there products .
Such a wonderful store, with really unique and stylist pieces for your home. The owners, Stav and Tina are extremely warm and welcoming. I could not recommend this store highly enough. PS they make the best hot chocolate in Crystal Palace.
What a lovely review, thank you so much.
Great products
Hard to find Ester and Erik cone candles but Decorum had exactly what I wanted. Two purchases made now, each time beautifully wrapped and quickly delivered. Thank you
The solar light stones for the garden are as described and work well. Decorum’s communication and instructions were excellent. I would recommend this shop.
Thank you for your great feedback!
Great shop to deal with, lovely products, excellent packaging and fast delivery....with a lovely personal touch....Wish I lived closer!
Fantastic service as always
Thank you so much Andrew.
This purchase is a present. Do not know yet what the review will be, but excellent service, prompt delivery and extremely well packed.
I would not hesitate to purchase again from decorum, I had a problem with my order of cone candles and it was sorted out ASAP without any issue whatsoever. Gorgeous candles and fantastic customer service.
Thank you Jackie, for such a great review :)
Always great products and service. Thank you again.
It was only hand lotion but my favourite, loved the little personal message, it made it feel just a bit more special. Will shop again with you 😃
Very quick delivery - received cushions within 24 hours of ordering them.
I love this shop! Gorgeous products and lovely people. My click and collect order of new coffee mugs was beautifully packaged and ready to go within an hour of ordering. Thank you!
I absolutely love my New bowls! They arrived very well packaged with a lovely hand written compliments slip. Will defo purchase from here again Thanks, Anthea
Thanks Anthea, for such a lovely review.
Great candle 🥰
Decorum Shop 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Thank you for the great review. We love the pic!
Excellent customer service. I wanted to combine orders to save on shipping and they took care of the double orders with no trouble at all. The quality of the product (in this case a delightful ceramic bowl) is gorgeous and looks better in person than the photos. Completely happy with Decorum.
First order from Decorum. Ordered a beautiful concrete bowl for the dining table, for condiments. The bowl is wonderful, just as described, just as the photo. It arrived so well packaged, it took several minutes to unwrap. It was so well protected, only whacking the package with a sledge hammer could have damaged it. Arrived very quickly too. Fantastic first experience - highly recommended.
Decorum Shop is rated 4.91 based on 108 reviews