Decorum Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decorum Shop

Tell us how Decorum Shop made you happy
Fast delivery, beautifully packaged, and very reasonable price. Will certainly be back
Great service, shipped real fast and securely packaged. Love my new rug!
Beautiful sea grass baskets!
Fantastic customer service A small issue was resolved immediately. Very fast delivery Decorum has such unique peaces I will be ordering again soon.
Love everything in here!
Very good on-line service and the option of collection from the shop was straightforward
Simply love this shop - cool, quirky, eclectic range of products. The store is always worth a visit as guaranteed, something will catch my eye!
Very chilled friendly team. I know when I visit Decorum store, I’ll be leaving with a bag of goodness. Love their products.’
Decorum Shop 5 star review on 26th April 2021 Decorum Shop 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Amazing service and an amazing shop love there products .
Such a wonderful store, with really unique and stylist pieces for your home. The owners, Stav and Tina are extremely warm and welcoming. I could not recommend this store highly enough. PS they make the best hot chocolate in Crystal Palace.
What a lovely review, thank you so much.
Great products
Hard to find Ester and Erik cone candles but Decorum had exactly what I wanted. Two purchases made now, each time beautifully wrapped and quickly delivered. Thank you
The solar light stones for the garden are as described and work well. Decorum’s communication and instructions were excellent. I would recommend this shop.
Thank you for your great feedback!
Great shop to deal with, lovely products, excellent packaging and fast delivery....with a lovely personal touch....Wish I lived closer!
Fantastic service as always
Thank you so much Andrew.
This purchase is a present. Do not know yet what the review will be, but excellent service, prompt delivery and extremely well packed.
I would not hesitate to purchase again from decorum, I had a problem with my order of cone candles and it was sorted out ASAP without any issue whatsoever. Gorgeous candles and fantastic customer service.
Thank you Jackie, for such a great review :)
Always great products and service. Thank you again.
It was only hand lotion but my favourite, loved the little personal message, it made it feel just a bit more special. Will shop again with you 😃
Very quick delivery - received cushions within 24 hours of ordering them.
Decorum Shop is rated 4.91 based on 113 reviews