Decorum Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decorum Shop

Tell us how Decorum Shop made you happy
It was only hand lotion but my favourite, loved the little personal message, it made it feel just a bit more special. Will shop again with you 😃
Very quick delivery - received cushions within 24 hours of ordering them.
I love this shop! Gorgeous products and lovely people. My click and collect order of new coffee mugs was beautifully packaged and ready to go within an hour of ordering. Thank you!
I absolutely love my New bowls! They arrived very well packaged with a lovely hand written compliments slip. Will defo purchase from here again

Thanks, Anthea
Thanks Anthea, for such a lovely review.
Great candle 🥰
Decorum Shop 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Thank you for the great review. We love the pic!
Excellent customer service. I wanted to combine orders to save on shipping and they took care of the double orders with no trouble at all. The quality of the product (in this case a delightful ceramic bowl) is gorgeous and looks better in person than the photos. Completely happy with Decorum.
First order from Decorum. Ordered a beautiful concrete bowl for the dining table, for condiments. The bowl is wonderful, just as described, just as the photo. It arrived so well packaged, it took several minutes to unwrap. It was so well protected, only whacking the package with a sledge hammer could have damaged it. Arrived very quickly too. Fantastic first experience - highly recommended.
So happy with my order , “you rock “ candle .
Really excellent service from start to finish . Great communication , speedy delivery and great quality garden stool which I love . Thanks . Very much recommended.
Thank you so much Charlotte for a lovely review. We are so pleased you love your stool.
Christina
Beautiful shop, great service
Thank you Chloe.
Always happy with the personal service and unique interior at Decorum. On this occasion I was looking to order a chair which at the time was out of stock but Christina helped me get it ordered through her suppliers and kept me in the loop as I waited for the arrival from Denmark. Thank you so much!
Decorum Shop 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Thank you so much Malin, for a lovely review. The chair looks stunning in your home.
Lovely very stylish shop selling beautiful things for cool homes. What l love is that you can always find something special which won't break the bank
Very nice candles!
I have bought countless pieces from Decorum Shop, from large furniture items such as tables & units to lamps, plant pots, decorative items and bath products. And I am never disappointed. The quality of the items are always exceptional, with each individual piece adding further cohesiveness to my decor in a smart minimalist way. Delivery and customer service is excellent. I look forward to my next purchases. - Rachel
Aww, Rachel, thank you for such a great review. It makes our day when we get feedback like this.
Product was fantastic quality. Delivery fast. Would highly recommend
Always excellent and quality product
The item I was after was out of stock but Decorum ordered in for me - Excellent customer services and communication - fast responses. Beautiful furniture. I will defiantly be shopping again. Highly recommended.
One of my fav shops, really like their style, also there’s nice contact, quick delivery and on sale! C’monnn!
Great ,helpful staff. Lovely and well chosen interior items. Always a favorite place to find something special. Good coffee too!
Thank you Noreen, glad you like the coffee too :)
Simply love this store! Have bought several products - laptray, chopping board, concrete tray, fruit basket - and always itching to buy more. Good communication and excellent customer service. Great coffee too!
What a lovely review, thank you Laks.
Decorum Shop is rated 4.89 based on 95 reviews