Decorum Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decorum Shop

Tell us how Decorum Shop made you happy
Great little shop and excellent service, will be visiting again!
Item as described and arrived quickly
Excellent shop and great service. Love the chair I have bought it looks amazing !
Very satisfied with customer service at Crystal Palace branch. The staff were friendly and helpful with my lighting purchase. This is my second visit and purchase from the store, and each time the staff gave an excellent service. I would definitely recommend friends and family to the store.
Aww thank you so much Sandi :)
Very realistic, absolutely love them although I won’t be lighting them I’ll be keeping them for decor. 10/10
Always great delivery and customer service – always happy to help. Plus I’m constantly in love with everything they bring into the store.
Thank you so much Jon, always lovely to read reviews like this.
Great products and service!
Thank you!
Beautiful product, fast delivery and excellent customer support, when I had a query. Thank you very much
Thank you for your lovely review. We love getting these.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company, my parcel arrived quickly and was suitably packed.
Thank you Vivien for your wonderful review.
All my favourite homeware is from this shop! Love it!
Thank you so much, great to hear.
Excellent products and even better service! Bought garden/home items and absolutely love their eclectic mix. A wonderful shop and experience (even though it was all done online!) Thank you :)
Purchased several decorative items. Ordering and delivery process excellent.All items included ceramic and metal.Individually wrapped well and attractively. Items were of excellent quality. Very pleased.
Fantastic customer service ! Speedy delivery , had a small issue that was politely and easily resolved and would shop here again.
Thank you so much for your review and I am pleased that we resolved the issue for you.
Lovely products, quick delivery and excellently packaged. Very happy customer - thank you Decorum! 😀
Thank you Emily, we are so pleased you are pleased.
Excellent service and response really pleased with the crockery we have brought
Really nice website which I throughly enjoyed browsing. I purchased the Meraki hand wash and lotion which smells divine. It arrived nicely wrapped with a handwritten ‘thank you’ note which was a nice touch. I would definitely order from here again!
Very satisfied with my order from Decorum shop. I ordered an indoors plant pot which was delivered in 2 days and very well packaged, it also contained a hand written note from the shop which is a very nice touch. I will definitely use the shop again in the future.
The mirror is fantastic and the customer service was great.
Great selection of attractive products and friendly customer service both in-store and online. Happy repeat customer!
Very pleased with the product which arrived on time
Decorum Shop is rated 4.91 based on 108 reviews