Decorum Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decorum Shop

Tell us how Decorum Shop made you happy
Customer service was excellent, they went above and beyond to accommodate my short time scales! Thank you very much!! Highly recommended!!
Shop is gorgeous. All the pieces are so well designed and I love how everyone in the family helps out from the buying to the marketing.
Great store and service
I love Decorum - all the pieces are beautifully curated and the team are so friendly and helpful. Shopping there is a pleasure!
Decorum Shop 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
First time using this online shop. Very happy with high quality of service. Handwritten notes were a wonderful bespoke personal touch and I am looking forward to ordering from this organisation again - Thank you
The staff were so friendly and helpful. I wanted to go home and measure the space before making a purchase and when i did so, very easy online service . The coat hook arrived well wrapped, within 3 days AND a lovely hand written note. All in all, exactly what customer service should be!
Very happy with my purchase from Decorum. Great wee shop to visit and browse around Shoreditch, and lovely folk 👍
Service is 2nd to none, extremely happy with my purchase, Crystal Palace store, Christina especially went beyond to assist. Amazing!!
I love this shop. Beautiful products, very high quality and so stylish. I've always received excellent customer service also. Highly recommend.
Such a lovely company and amazing service! Thank you so much!
Always lovely products - totally my taste
I bought one of the gesture hand candles from Decorum. The candle was a gift for a friend and it was simply beautiful. The detail and size was perfectly and I recommend spending the money on this product. I will be purchasing for myself very soon.
Amazing service, saw something in the shop at Box Park that I loved but could not travel with so ordered online. The packaging was beautiful and I am so happy.
Great products, good pricing and brilliant service
I first went into Decorum during a visit to Crystal Palace and fell in love with it. I’ve since ordered things online and the service and quality is brilliant.
Ordered the Umage Asteria Pendant light after seeing it on display in the shop in Crystal Palace. The light arrived in approx 2 weeks and was packaged nicely by the Decorum team. Really happy with our purchase.
Excellent customer service
Great all round!! Hadn't shopped at Decorum before, but the price was good, for just what we wanted, so decided to give them a go. And delighted we did - our plates arrived promptly, beautifully packaged, and accompanied by a nice hand-written note thanking us for our order and for supporting a small, independent business! Great experience.
Everything about this shop is superb. Not only the slick product selection but also the service. Fast delivery and generally a great shopping experience. More stores should be like this.
First time customer, very happy with my purchases & will def shop again.
Decorum Shop is rated 4.91 based on 114 reviews