Debt Help Scotland Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Debt Help Scotland

How would you rate Debt Help Scotland ?

"initially I was happy with the service but I'm several weeks into it and I've had to send half my documents twice due to my case being felt with by two different people. Questions are not always answered either"
"Took the first step to become debt free. Be able to sleep and feel alive again."
"They advised me of different solutions"
"It wasn't the debt solution it was touted to be."
"Fab! Easy to understand information given"
"Very helpful and happy to help no matter your query?"
"Hi I went to Trust Deed they took 3 weeks and in some points were contradicting When I eventually got to speak to the YrustvDeed Company they told me I had to have someone pay through their bank my debt they contacted my daughter when I had already Said not to involve her they went ahead and put her in a stressed state. I ended up cancelling, I went to Citizens Advice, I'm still awaiting an answer I looked at MAP which I'm not sure of although debt is written of after 6 months there's a lot of down sides too I don't know know if Debt Help Scotland covers these other companies ? If not I apologise for the low mark"
Hi Maureen, i am sorry things didnt work out how you wished, you recently applied for some debt advice through our site it may have been another company you spoke to, Thank you
"............"
"So glad I didn't go ahead with this debt remedy plan. I felt vulnerable at the time and was desperate to sort my debts out ready for losing my home and they sucked my in thinking this was the best way. A twelve year plan to take all my debt away with a monthly payment of £80 sounds amazing. Until I found out they would take £36 of that monthly payment for themselves that's £5,184 to them! Once I had a think and looked into other options step change do not take a fee they pay all your monthly payment towards your debts I felt sick to think at a vulnerable time I was ready to say yes to take all the stress away I'm so happy I never. And on the plus side I didn't need a debt remedy plan I contacted all my debtors and made plans direct with them and we are now on the right track and no longer risk losing our home. Please have a good think about what your getting yourself into. It may seem like a weight of your shoulders at the time and they make you feel that way but they are sales men just looking for vulnerable people to cash in on. That's how I felt."
"As far as Im aware I haven't bought anything from you I did apply for help financially but you turned me down As Im 64 and disabled and currently classed as unemployed . You were of no help to me at all . sp take your review and shove it"
"Really helpful advice, did not feel pressured into anything but they really did help me, and now I can relax a lot more than I was doing recently :) the actual company who calls you are called Money advice ."
"The guys I dealt with were non judgmental which put me at ease yes there were lots of questions to be answered but their whole attitude was reassuring Thanks you guys"
"Excellent service. The advisor I spoke to was really helpful and put me at ease whilst speaking about things that are causing so much stress. I would definately advise anyone in a similar situation as myself to use this service."
"Of ill health at present and may have to give up work very shortly need genuine advice what to do as my state pension would be all I have coming in a month t"
"Could do with more people answering the phone. It took me 4 hours to get through on Monday just gone"
"Very good service, Helped me a lot. Recommended"
Debt Help Scotland is rated 3.75 based on 16 reviews