Debt Concerns Ltd Reviews

info@debtconcerns.co.uk

Alexandra Buildings
28 Queen Street

Tell us how Debt Concerns Ltd made you happy

"Fantastic and very helpful and professional service provided by Allan. His knowledge of the options available is incredible"
"Thanks to Allen my life is so much better, cannot thank him enough. He was very friendly which put me at ease straight away but also very professional. Really good service, excellent advice would definately recommend."
"Made me feel very relaxed, their approach was very easy but also very professional. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Was a little unsure about this at the start seemed to good to be true but it isn’t, everyone involved was amazing a special thansk to Carl! Couldn’t be happier"
"Really good service from start to finish. Helped me understand which options I had available and what would be best one to take spoke to Carl from start to finish and couldn't be more helpful helping me even late in the evening. Great service and would recommend to anyone going through debt problems."
"Very straightforward and easy to understand advice which has taken away the stress that I was under financially - would recommend to everyone"
"Great service. Huge weight lifted."
"From the very beginning of my application it's been simple. Allan was very understanding when I first explained my circumstances and got things moving very quickly. Within about 7 weeks my iva has been approved and I feel much happier."
"Very helpful and supportive. My debts caused me so much stress and sleepless nights and Carl helped us get back on track. Would definitely recommend"
"Very understanding and not intimidating or judgemental. Great customer service and took the time to explain everything I needed to know"
"Debt concerns has already made me feel happier about my financial situation, Allan transferred me to Laura who has helped a lot and managed to get a plan that suits me and my financial needs, thank you!!"
"Happy with the service has helped me become stress free of debt thank you so much"
"Excellent help and great customer service"
"Alan was so helpful and dealt with everything, it was so quick and I felt like I had a weight lifted off my shoulder. Carnt thank him enough."
"Very good and helpful quick and efficient"
"Too many out goings not enough coming . Credit cards where killing me ."
"So helpful and so informative. Answered all my queries and concerns promptly and felt like a genuine personal service. Thank you!"
"Allen is a great guy allways happy to help day or night and got things sorted for us :) thanks Allen"
Debt Concerns Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 117 reviews