Debt Concerns Ltd Reviews

Alexandra Buildings
28 Queen Street

Click Here

Tell us how Debt Concerns Ltd made you happy

"I have no words to describe how much this company has changed my life. I was so skeptical but everyone has made the process so much easier. I can sleep peacefully now at night without worrying. Thank you"
"Kieran was very friendly and helpful.. excellent service I’m very happy.."
"I have recently received alot of information and advice regarding help with my debts , from Alan . At first I felt rather embaressd with my situation of debt that I had built up over many years . Alan made me feel at ease as he seemed to have such patience and an understanding of such situations. He explained my different options in a simple format for me , which I will be taking on board . Thankyou for your proffesional free advice."
"Great company, true professionals especially Kieran. Thank you for help!"
"Allan was very informative and he went through all of the solutions. I opted for the debt management programme as my circumstances would be improving in the future so i felt this was a good option for me. I would recommend anybody to deal with Debt Concerns as they put my mind at ease and knew what they were talking about."
"We dealt with Alan throughout the whole process. My friend had significant debt, but Alan instantly put our mind at ease, talked us through the processes, made us feel at ease and calm throughout. It was so wonderful to have the whatsapp of someone that would be there at all times of the day to answer even the most trivial sounding questions just to keep my friend calm. My friend suffers with mental health problems, and I was able to speak on her behalf even from the first interaction once consent had been granted. Alan then gave us over into the care of one more person while dealing with the formation of an IVA and again this process was seamless and very professional while still being incredibly friendly and personal. I would wholeheartedly recommend Debt Concerns Ltd for anyone struggling with debt or needing money advice. They instantly set minds at ease, make you feel like they take a true interest in you as a person and above all else do their best to not make the situation worse and not push you to make any decisions until you are completely ready. Thank you Alan and the rest of the team!❤️"
"Debt concern have been a great help to me they have set up an affordable plan for me I had a great advisor Kieran he made me feel like I wasn’t alone in my debts the whole team were great"
"They are a fantastic company. Very supportive and understanding. I had a great advisor that was Very patient and he made the experience really enjoyable. I strong recommend"
"They have helped when I thought I was lost an out of options.. I highly recommend them an would like to say a massive thank you to kieran"
"I contacted debt concerns as i didnt know which way to turn with my debts. They talked me through everything in great detail and which option was best for my circumstances. Everything was sorted really quick without getting letters from debt recovery agents. The staff at debt concerns have been fantastic and i cant thank them enough. My main agents were kieran and mary who kept in touch all the way through and was reassuring.I am now able to get back to living a normal life with my children without the worry. I cannot recommend them enough."
"Due to circumstances I had no choice but to apply to an IVA, I phoned this company and they were really helpful and sufficient, they got the problem solved within a month. Would highly recommend if struggling."
"Went to Unity offices with a very worried frown and came out with a big smile, everything was explained fully with options, kept in touch with me on a regular basis,can't praise the staff enough, they were totally professional."
"Don't hesitate to contact Debt concerns if your experiencing money problems please give them a call. Kieran and Allan helped me through a emotional time they didn't judge and made me feel at ease. Kieran went through solutions with me and I have entered into IVA. I can now get my life back on track thanks to Debt concerns. Just give them a call I felt 100% better just talking to them it was a relief when I was feeling lonely and stressed. Thankyou both again."
"A Non judgemental professional company , a special thanks to Allan for the support , i was struggling in bad debt ,i can now finally see the light , thank you . Ben"
"Just like to say how great everybody from debt concerns are a fantastic professional team , gave me all the information I needed when I was in a bad place. Would like to say ta special thanks to Allan who went the extra mile to make me feel at ease ! Let’s get these payments out of the way so I can finally be out of debt. Thanks to all at debt concerns. Barry ."
"Explained everything in the format so I understood they are great listeners and help did not feel nervous or anything allike went smoothly thank you"
"I was really finding it hard and these people was absolutely amazing sorted everything out for me just before Christmas thank u very much"
"After a month's of sleepless nights, I had a 10 minute conversation with these guys and they gave a non judgemental list of options that have taken a massive weight off my shoulders."
"Excellent personalised service provided by Allan and very informative with the options available to me. He provided an A+++ service, thank you"
"An excellent personalised service provided by Allan. Such a friendly and informative person who provided all options before helping me to decide what was best for me. A++++ service"
Debt Concerns Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 174 reviews