Debt Concerns Ltd Reviews

info@debtconcerns.co.uk

Alexandra Buildings
28 Queen Street

Tell us how Debt Concerns Ltd made you happy

"Super friendly and made feel at ease from the first call, very fast an efficient, made my debt stress disappear, can’t thank you enough for all you help and fantastic advice made every thing really clear and gave me all my options"
"Allan was very helpful and helped me with my money worries. Everything was resolved quickly and efficiently."
"I had kieran as my representative, and he was amazing got it through to me in one day we'll exlpaind, sorted out my budget perfectly, and was well mannered in all aspects, he really did give me the best advice and help I needed and got the ball rolling as fast as ever. Well happy"
"Excellent service"
"I can’t express how I am feeling at the moment, three weeks ago I was so depressed it was frightening, not thinking I could carry on until I spoke to Alan and his team but my mind at ease from the start, always there when ever I had any concerns, Today I feel like a new person again with the Weight lifted. Would recommend 100%"
"These guys were brilliant .. So much help.. explained things clearly and got things going quickly . Always available on WhatsApp., which was great for me . A very personal service, only ever spoke with keiran or Alan so they knew exactly what was happening with my claim right from the very start to the end. Would highly recommend . THANK YOU ."
"Great company."
"EXCELLENT Kieron explained other options for me before I jumped head first into something. He was friendly, informative and extremely helpful. Thank you so much!"
"Absolutely amazing service from this company.! Was Extremely unhappy with everything going on but with there help I’m much happier. Great customer service and a easy service to use."
"Having spoken to many companies this is by far the friendliest and easiest to deal with. Constant help and guidance from start to finish."
"Really grateful for the help and advice given by debt concerns, very professional and friendly"
"Amazing helped me so made my life so much easier"
"I can honestly say that contacting Debt concern is the smartest decision i have made, i was weighed down with debt and struggling to make monthly payments, i went on line and Debt concern had great reviews so i answered a few questions and was contacted within 30 minutes to arrange a convenient time for me to discuss my situation, l received a call the following day on the correct time and spoke to a very helpful and understanding young man called Kieran who gave great advice and explained all the options available to me. The whole process was painless from start to finish and it has given me the freedom to live life without the worry of debt. I would like to thank kieran and Mary for all their help and support and give my highest recommendation for the service they provide, so if you are struggling with debt give them a call."
"Highly recommended. Smooth process and good communication throughout."
"I can’t thank Debt Concerns especially Alan enough for listening to me, advising me and supporting me through this extremely stressful situation. You deliver a professional, knowledgeable service. If anyone is struggling with debt don’t hesitate to get in touch with Debt Concerns."
"Customer service is great, any time need any advice someone is there to help and to talk you through the process, it’s a simple process and really helps"
"I’d just like to thank Alan who dealt with my Iva. It has all been accepted today I was paying hundreds a month and managed to get it down to 100 no stress no more calls, I couldn’t recommend enough. I can now sleep well thank you so much"
"I can thanks Alan enough at Debit Concerns he was so helpful and helped me get back on track. High recommended."
"Debt concerns were really sympathetic and understanding of my problems. They called me often, not to hassle me but to see that I was genuinely ok.. they weren't trying to push their services on me at all. I spoke with Allan and a girl named Dawn, both lovely people and always willing to go that extra mile. As stated before they were always sympathetic to my situation. In the end they could help me with what I needed but the were willing to pur me in touch with somebody that would be able to help. Even then I would get the odd text or phone call from Allan and Dawn to see if i was ok ( I was rather tearful at times) even though their company wasnt helping me anymore. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this company. Bot tour arcerage company but people that care and could sympathise with me. If you're having debt issues please force this company a call."
"I spoke with Debt Concerns after speaking to another company. I must admit, I learnt more on that call with Debt Concerns than i did with the other company. The other company just rushed me. I would recommend this company to anybody."
Debt Concerns Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 173 reviews