DEBRA, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DEBRA, Kingston Upon Hull

How would you rate DEBRA, Kingston Upon Hull?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amy Jeffery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about DEBRA, Kingston Upon Hull in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I love this place. It's the cheapest charity shop going and it has the best products. Sometimes I can't believe the prices and I'm always looking around for new tops. I've taken many things here myself as it's convenient if I'm having a clear out of old stuff. Like to have a look in here on my day off and see what bargains I can find. Some of the clothes still have tags on! Great place ????"
DEBRA, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews